Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-10-2020, 04:01 PM
Seeker
Past life cards

I was wondering if anyone had used past life cards? I recieved a set as a present as i use tarot and beautiful friend thought it would be a lovely gift which i am very excited to use, i relay on tarot as a tool so i wonder if the same energy may apply but as these are new i am hoping someone can give me some insight or knowelege ? These cards have simple pictures and a word which i am assuming is connection to the past .Thanks to anyone reading this and hoping i am posting in the right section.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:26 PM
Master
I have them. I haven't used them in a long time, and they are currently stored away somewhere.... I will look for them to see if I can help you out with them.
it has been many many years since I touched them.
Old 22-10-2020, 08:26 PM
Seeker
Angel1

Thank you so much, i just need sone guidence as i like to jave a little knowelege from personal experience, thank you again
Old 23-10-2020, 02:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have used them, I find that any deck that your used to using on a regular basis will bring in the same insights to the past. I have found with the past life based cards they at times are too generic to past lives we could all have had.

Things like being Roman or being from another World place like Atlantis at times. They are at times too "general" in the information given out. When looking at a past life you want something more fact based to lead you to find more information.

Example for me in a past life I was Roman, ok that means I lived in Ancient Rome but there is more information needed to that past life. When looking deeper into that life I came to find it came with choices I had to make that might reflect onto the life I have now. So while the card I pulled was that of an image of a Roman Soldier I was more than just that.

Lynn
Old 26-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Master
yes iv gt dec i ahv pluss 2 of cdss byt if u hav a cd u mustt be in a plasee wer u cnt fall or hertt yor slf if u in complt sub conss coz u dnt wonaa hav a injyry 2 wot u had in possss lif u dnt im nt bean nastyy its justt advisee u needd
coz usin 1 of my passs lifss cd if i had nt bean aln 2 be in mid of bed i wud hav hd a bd injryy i wud of getin a gun shott in my boddyy il let u get gusee restt on 1 of my lifss
if i watchh titiov i fall frm bed drownin i do sum tism movess can brngg passs lfess frm u 2 thy cn can can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Seeker
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have used them, I find that any deck that your used to using on a regular basis will bring in the same insights to the past. I have found with the past life based cards they at times are too generic to past lives we could all have had.

Things like being Roman or being from another World place like Atlantis at times. They are at times too "general" in the information given out. When looking at a past life you want something more fact based to lead you to find more information.

Example for me in a past life I was Roman, ok that means I lived in Ancient Rome but there is more information needed to that past life. When looking deeper into that life I came to find it came with choices I had to make that might reflect onto the life I have now. So while the card I pulled was that of an image of a Roman Soldier I was more than just that.

Lynn
Thank you so much Lynn , that has helped me understand, i have felt that using my normal cards over the past couple of years, i keep getting flashes of my past lives so when i recieved these cards i felt i could seperate the two but that makes so much sense. Thank you
Old 31-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Seeker
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yes iv gt dec i ahv pluss 2 of cdss byt if u hav a cd u mustt be in a plasee wer u cnt fall or hertt yor slf if u in complt sub conss coz u dnt wonaa hav a injyry 2 wot u had in possss lif u dnt im nt bean nastyy its justt advisee u needd
coz usin 1 of my passs lifss cd if i had nt bean aln 2 be in mid of bed i wud hav hd a bd injryy i wud of getin a gun shott in my boddyy il let u get gusee restt on 1 of my lifss
if i watchh titiov i fall frm bed drownin i do sum tism movess can brngg passs lfess frm u 2 thy cn can can
Thank you so much for that advice, i will try the deck first and see how i get on and put safety first. , your past lives seem so fasinating and you seem to get much insight from them too . Thank you