Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-10-2020, 08:49 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
there is no line when it comes to forgiveness

Whoah thanks.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Seeker
Angel1

For me forgivness is a journey, i feel the older i get the more patience i become, the younger we are the more hot headed and full of energy of emotions we are learning to process. Forgiveness can help set you free and it doesnt stop you remembering the way someone hurt you or the way they made you feel , its choosing to let go of a negative and releasing yourself from that hold that feeling is having on you, its took me many years and meditation and healthy thinking to not just believe in forgiveness but act on it. You dont have to approve of someones actions but choose not to allow their actions to hold a resentment in you by forgiveness. Forgiveness is a personal and individual journey that only we can find in ourselves thats for ourselves.I find the more i forgive the more i learn and the more calmness i bring to my life. Its a very powerful journey and i wish everyone to succeed in it.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:46 PM
janielee

Thank you so much, lauraye..I feel it. Blessings.
Old 31-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
NO. ................

Precisely......yet we keep saying we cannot forgive....like the standards of others are not as high as ours...
Old 31-10-2020, 11:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I have asked for forgiveness...

Janielee,

And that is of great value. The overcoming of the ego and acknowledgement of your weakness. It prepares one to forgive others. Jesus: “forgive them for they know not what they do”. Ultimately sin is ignorance and that should compel us to forgive.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraye
For me forgivness is a journey, i feel the older i get the more patience i become, the younger we are the more hot headed and
full of energy of emotions we are learning to process.
Forgiveness can help set you free and it doesnt stop you remembering the way someone hurt you or the way they made you feel ,
its choosing to let go of a negative and releasing yourself from that hold that feeling is having on you,
its took me many years and meditation and healthy thinking to not just believe in forgiveness but act on it.
You dont have to approve of someones actions but choose not to allow their actions to hold a resentment in you by forgiveness.
Forgiveness is a personal and individual journey that only we can find in ourselves thats for ourselves.
I find the more i forgive the more i learn and the more calmness i bring to my life.
Its a very powerful journey and i wish everyone to succeed in it.
Hi...nice post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2020, 02:13 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Precisely......yet we keep saying we cannot forgive....like the standards of others are not as high as ours...

That is so extremely insightful, and .. I just think that not everyone spots these gems.

The "logic" is too alluring. Thank you for your kind notes, Molearner.
Old 01-11-2020, 02:14 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Janielee,

And that is of great value. The overcoming of the ego and acknowledgement of your weakness. It prepares one to forgive others. Jesus: “forgive them for they know not what they do”. Ultimately sin is ignorance and that should compel us to forgive.

When I first saw this thread, that's what came to mind - the truth of "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do"

But it takes insight to see that this is in some ways reality...not a mere emotion or aspiration...

thanks,
wishing you the best
jl
Old 03-11-2020, 08:26 PM
Master
forgiveness is because you deserve peace, nothing about the other person. watch me get jumped on for saying that lol but honestly in my experience so far you dont get the liberty of knowing what forgiving another person feels like, untill you know how to forgive yourself and that, is the real battle lol

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 03-11-2020, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
forgiveness is because you deserve peace, nothing about the other person. watch me get jumped on for saying that lol
I won't jump on you. I say forgiveness is for the victim, the sufferer, a way to distance yourself from what's bringing you down, something that allows you to get on with a life.
Quote:
but honestly in my experience so far you dont get the liberty of knowing what forgiving another person feels like, untill you know how to forgive yourself and that, is the real battle lol
exactly! First it's for yourself and after that it's up to you to decide what comes next - if anything.