Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-02-2011, 07:57 PM
pirrurris

how good kundalini is for depression?

Is it good for depression too?
Old 21-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Does anyone else with awakened Kundalini see a small ball of white light that is constantly in their line of vision? Anyone know what it is? I wondered if it's my third eye. I always see it with closed eyes but I can also spot it in the room when its dark.
Old 21-02-2011, 08:33 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Hi Star-child

yes it is. I've experienced this a lot while meditating and can be hot or cold. I've experienced both.
Hello

Mine happens randomly and it has been happening for years now but it feels as if it comes from the base of my neck and down my body, but my understanding is Kundalini comes from the root chakra and should rise instead of go down. Anyone has any thoughts on this?
Old 21-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Graelwyn

I have not read a great about kundalini, although obviously I know of it, and the basis of what it is.

I have been experiencing, what I can only term a rapid acceleration of spiritual learning this year, having closed myself off to it for several years as best I could.
It has been this mixture of feeling as if I am spewing out energy and floating, to feeling as if I am full of light and heat. There is no sensation up my spine, but rather has been a sense of energy around my head. I went through a short phase of excessive difficulty with my emotions, they all seemed to rise up, forcing stuff to the surface, and I am still trying to deal with that (it is as if every past hurt I have allowed to fester, has forced its way up to be dealt with and let go of).

But what it irritating to me, is that I am well, my sexuality seems to have accelerated too. I am single, I do not engage that way with another, but the energy coming from that area is astonishing and is making it very difficult for me to focus on my learning. I do not know if that can be part of kundalini, but most assuredly, I do not usually have this sort of issue, lol.
Old 22-02-2011, 03:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Certainly wish it had as I could use more strength!

So no, not in my case. But psychically yes.

What do you mean? You said it doesn't but then in the end, you said physically yes. Gimme a simple answer, yes or no? thanks :) i appreciate the help
Old 22-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Does anyone else with awakened Kundalini see a small ball of white light that is constantly in their line of vision? Anyone know what it is? I wondered if it's my third eye. I always see it with closed eyes but I can also spot it in the room when its dark.
I would guess this is the case. I don't know for sure.

I've seen mine light up twice at night from above but I was in the midst of power surges both times. I now see a sparkling donut effect in the center of my vision in bright light or when I'm looking at white things sometimes.
Old 22-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by weimin3196
What do you mean? You said it doesn't but then in the end, you said physically yes. Gimme a simple answer, yes or no? thanks :) i appreciate the help

I said PSYCHICALLY I'm stronger, not PHYSCIALLY lol. This means I'm building on psychic abilities but sadly not my physcial; strength.

So absolutely no confusion
Old 22-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I would guess this is the case. I don't know for sure.

I've seen mine light up twice at night from above but I was in the midst of power surges both times. I now see a sparkling donut effect in the center of my vision in bright light or when I'm looking at white things sometimes.

Thanks In Progress - I think it might be what i see too. When I'm in a dark room I see this white light becoming very sparkly and super-imposed on the ceiling or whereever I'm looking.
Old 22-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Neville

I have always been very interested in the subject matter,

I am led to understand that if I had experienced such a thing as a Kundalini awakening, I would certainly know about it.

Is it possible for this thing to happen with no recognizable symptoms?
Old 22-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Neville

It's my understanding that you would certainly be aware, but this is based on my own experience which started very abruptly and obviously, and from books I've since read on the subject.

Some Kundalini awakenings seem to be more gradual than mine and perhaps lesser in nature, but it's unlikely you would be totally unaware of it. Maybe Xan or someone can help you better.