Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 05-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Master
I planted 9 trees today. 83 more to go...

4 White spruce and 5 Norway Spruce. :-) Ran out of dirt or I would have planted more.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Elder
Awesome! I as well love the trees! I believe all of us (creation) as spiritual beings have the ability to communicate, not through words, but rather energy and feelings. I feel most at home when I am in the middle of the woods. You can listen to the wind spirits talking amongst the trees. If you become still and clear minded, listen to the trees, some have great knowlage to share with us. When we are able to connect our selfs with these spiritual creatures, they offer healing, a sense of calming, and great spiritual wisdom. Trees FTW!

...some have shared their knowledge with me: my blog
Old 05-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Yay! As a plant lover, thanks for sharing this!

Im starting to like you more, and more Quint!
Old 06-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Master
Hi Knightofalbion,

Thank you for presenting the article.

So true, trees are wonderful beings and bring such peace.

Peace and Blessings
Old 22-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Deactivated Account
I have a horse chestnut in my garden and absolutely love it. It really connects me to nature seeing the effect of the seasons upon it. I definitely think they bring healing and calm.
Old 22-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Whenever I hug a tree, i feel I'm hugging another person- they have their own individual presences and personalities, and I do believe they have an awareness of their surroundings as well. I love trees!

Unfortunately, the term 'tree hugger' has taken on a rather derogatory connotation, which is a shame, because trees do have a great auric energy which can impart 'strength' and healing to our auric energy fields, and at the same time there is something deeply comforting about feeling yourself achieving a spiritual connection with another life form.

I think you do need to have unfolded some psychic capabilities to actually sense the vibe, but anyone would benefit from 'hugging' a tree, especially those with stress and nervous system disorders.

It would work with any tree, though logic might lead one to think certain trees, like the rock steady, mighty English oak for example, would have a stronger energy field to it...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-06-2012, 12:01 AM
coolchic101

I have a question about trees. Do the trees soak up negative energies from humans like a sponge? And do we have to touch the trees for it to be effective?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Master

No, I don't think they do soak up our negative energies as such. Rather it's a case of our 'energy fields' being strengthened by contact with their 'energy fields'.

Logic would suggest just sitting at the base of a mighty oak, for example, would give you a beneficial auric contact.

Though an actual 'hands on' hug would be a much more comforting and enhancing connection.
Much like hugging a human, especially if there is love, there is an 'energy' that touches the soul and gives us an emotional lift.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Master
While driving yesterday, i was saying how much i love and appreciate trees. So many people take them for granted!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 13-06-2012, 12:48 AM
coolchic101

is it possible to ask the trees to "send" me healing energy when I am at home?