Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Here are the cards I pulled for you Belle I did a spread of my own, using an Oracle card as the issue, tarot cards as talking points.

Issue: Broken Heart.
The Oracle says you are feeling rather in low-spirits, due to a broken heart.

What's Blocking you: Four of Swords
This card is pretty symbolic--for the woman in this picture is laid on the ground, her eyes closed, clutching a sword over her heart--three more swords serve as her pillows. It seems you have closed off your heart. When you close yourself off, one starts manifesting themselves a 'victim' and that's how people will treat you.

What You Can Do: Page of Cups
Pages are generally a female figure in Tarot--this nymph is sitting quietly in reflection, sipping divine broth. She's found some time for herself to recuperate, to process these feelings and start anew. This could be a time to spoil yourself a bit, it could also mean to relax and spend time with friends/family, or even some sort of meditation.

Outcome: Ten of Pentacles
A dragon helps create a beautiful, stained glass window, protective of it and his female companion. The glass window is unfinished--this card tells me that sticking with your job would be the best option, especially if you enjoy it.

Feedback would be appreciated. :)

That's a very interesting reading in many ways. Thank you. The "Victim" is very pertinent, it's one of the shadows I'm trying to integrate. It is probably getting worse before it gets better. I suck at meditation but spoiling myself, yes I do think I need to be kind to myself.

For the outcome - i do love the outcome. This job is one of the best I have had. It's lovely. In many ways. But interestingly before I read this I spoke to my manager and said that I can't carry on living where I do. In an ideal world I would be somewhere else and work here but that just won't work. Dragon is an interesting creature. I think the glass window, unfinished - I 'm not sure if that's me?

Two out of three really accurate insights that resonate deeply, the third might be accurate but I don't think I can realistically do it given my unhappiness in this neck of the woods.
Old 21-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Master
Glad the reading resonated with you fairly well. :)

Ah yes, the dragon, his female companion is laying on his back relaxing. He's working on the window--but he looks at her obliquely as if to say: "relax, I've got your back"

It made me think of your boss who really seems to value you as an employee and a person. :)

Where do you live again?
Old 21-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Master
If you're still doing them I would love a reading! I am looking for guidance regarding work/home balance.

Thank you!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 21-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Glad the reading resonated with you fairly well. :)

Ah yes, the dragon, his female companion is laying on his back relaxing. He's working on the window--but he looks at her obliquely as if to say: "relax, I've got your back"

It made me think of your boss who really seems to value you as an employee and a person. :)

Where do you live again?

I live in N. W. England - I need to think about this dragon a little more. ANd I work for 3 gentlemen. All very different.

Very interesting thank you.
Old 21-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Master
You're welcome--here is the image from the card I used if you're curious.

Old 21-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Master
Moonglow, I pulled 3 random cards for you--

Card One:
Six of Swords: Rest, relaxation
Card Two:
Queen of Pentacles: generosity, warmth
Card Three:
King of Cups: wise, understanding

The King and Queen imply to me that you are a person who likes taking care of others--you are wise and generous with your time and attention. In general, you are the type of person people turn to for advice and support.

The Six of Swords tells me that you need some time to recharge for a while, to find your equilibrium--perhaps people's energies overwhelm you, or perhaps you are taking on too much. Perhaps family/friends can take over some of your tasks and let you breathe for a bit--or perhaps you can let them. The card actually shows a woman sleeping/resting soundly, on a large white swan, with crows guarding her.

Feedback is appreciated. :)
Old 22-01-2016, 03:42 AM
Master
Sure, you can practice on me. I'll play it safe this time, and just ask for a reading about what is coming for me next.
Old 22-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Moonglow, I pulled 3 random cards for you--

Card One:
Six of Swords: Rest, relaxation
Card Two:
Queen of Pentacles: generosity, warmth
Card Three:
King of Cups: wise, understanding

The King and Queen imply to me that you are a person who likes taking care of others--you are wise and generous with your time and attention. In general, you are the type of person people turn to for advice and support.

The Six of Swords tells me that you need some time to recharge for a while, to find your equilibrium--perhaps people's energies overwhelm you, or perhaps you are taking on too much. Perhaps family/friends can take over some of your tasks and let you breathe for a bit--or perhaps you can let them. The card actually shows a woman sleeping/resting soundly, on a large white swan, with crows guarding her.

Feedback is appreciated. :)

Thank you - this makes a lot of sense - I am due for some rest... 3 day weekend this weekend! Woohoo! I need to not feel bad asking for some assistance once in a while....

Thanks again for the reading!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 22-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Master
Innerlight--pulled 3 random cards for you and an overarching theme...this is what they tell me.

The Energy Oracle has given me the Card of Deceit. Deception is going on in some form, perhaps from within.

Your other three cards are the Knight of Cups (R), the Seven of Cups (R) and the Knight of Swords. The two knights are particularly interesting, as one represents Fire, and is upright, the other Water, and is reversed.

Anywho, Knights usually represent change in some way. The Knight of Cups (r) tells me that despite your progress you are dissatisfied with how things are regarding your job, or simply your situation in general. It's reaching a critical point, as in between them both, lies the Seven of Cups (R) which tells me that you've finally gotten your head out of the clouds and put your feet on the ground, you are no longer fantasizing about possibilities and you know what you want to do. The Knight of Swords signifies a call to summon up your willpower and tackle that issue head on--

In short, the cards tell me that the next thing you'll be dealing with is that you are going to have to deal with the fact that the job you are at, is no longer beneficial to you spiritually, regardless of how much money it makes you and that quitting it must be given some serious consideration if you are to advance any further.

Last edited by Shinsoo : 22-01-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 22-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
You're welcome--here is the image from the card I used if you're curious.

Beauty! What deck is this.

Thank you for sharing