Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncondor
I recommend you read a book called "A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles" by Marianne Williamson. The book has sold over three million copies, it's a fantastic book.

In the book Marianne argues, quite excellently, that love is the only thing that is real. Everything else is merely an illusion we create in our mind to satisfy the ego.
This really makes sense, mooncondor. BTW Welcome to SF! (And beautiful member name too!)

I have been suspecting that "evil" is a purely human construction - from the ego, the part of self that knows fear, scarcity, jealousy, and resentment. Love, as an energy that I understand is the source of all Creation, is the ultimate reality - I think we come from love and return home to love when our physical bodies wear out.

Got this book marked on my "Want to Read" shelf in Goodreads.com! I'm aiming to read it over the winter (along with another book, "Practicing the Presence", by Joel S. Goldsmith, that Miss Hepburn, another SF, recommended.)
Old 25-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
nobody has to teach a baby to steal cookies, they just do it.

Geneticly speaking humans are a dying race and need to be saved. It certainly won’t happen this year or even this decade, but the steady degeneration of human DNA would eventually lead to the total extinction of humanity given enough time. The reason that we are heading toward extinction is the increasing number of mutations that are being passed down from generation to generation.
Hi, Dillon. But do babies intentionally "steal" - do they think it is stealing, or just gratifying a human need such as hunger or craving for num-nums?
Old 25-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine_Dog
Good and Evil are constructs of the mind and imposed on society as a means of control. The truth comes into this world wearing Two faces (Good & Evil); But really its the same face.

John Fire LameDeer:
Niiiice quote, Medicine Dog! Thank you - Miigwetch!
Old 25-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi, Dillon. But do babies intentionally "steal" - do they think it is stealing, or just gratifying a human need such as hunger or craving for num-nums?

if it aint their cookies, its stealing.
Old 25-11-2013, 02:22 AM
Medicine_Dog

Quote:
if it aint their cookies, its stealing.

I'm sure a baby doesn't understand a subjective concept such as "ownership". If they do not know of the law; how are they supposed to follow it? So we teach them, if you steal you go to hell, if your good you go to heaven. Which is fine, but it doesn't change the fact that it's only right or wrong because WE say so.

Nature's laws work differently, a big oak tree might "steal" the light away from the ground it shadows; but then a fungus or other low light species grows in this absence of light. Who's to say the baby didn't steal the cookie to keep his sister from getting fat.
Old 25-11-2013, 04:15 AM
mooncondor

Thank you for such a sweet comment Raven Poet! I also have raven in my animal totem, and I also write poetry! We'll have to exchange some sometime!

I think you summed it up beautifully, "Love, as an energy that I understand is the source of all creation, is the ultimate reality - I think we come from love and return home to love when our physical bodies wear out."

When you look into a baby's eyes, all it knows is love. It knows not of stealing. It knows not of evil. It only knows love.
Old 25-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncondor
Thank you for such a sweet comment Raven Poet! I also have raven in my animal totem, and I also write poetry! We'll have to exchange some sometime!

I think you summed it up beautifully, "Love, as an energy that I understand is the source of all creation, is the ultimate reality - I think we come from love and return home to love when our physical bodies wear out."

When you look into a baby's eyes, all it knows is love. It knows not of stealing. It knows not of evil. It only knows love.

Yeah, Dont feed that loving baby on time and see how loving he acts
Old 25-11-2013, 04:43 PM
mooncondor

Quote:
Yeah, Dont feed that loving baby on time and see how loving he acts

He/she acts with love. Crying because of deprivation of food is expression of the desire to live and survive, to experience the world, to express oneself, to be loved and in return love.

I feel strongly compelled to relay this message to you:
Forgiveness begins within, Dillon.

mooncondor
Old 28-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Clarebear80

Mia Dolan described in one if her books there is dark and light in everyone, the difference between bad and evil is that a bad person will do something terrible but will eventually feel remorse or the genuine need to redress the wrongs they have done. Evil will never feel remorse or accept responsibility for its actions. It will have only itself to feel the pain caused . Good could not be without evil. Look at human nature. A monster takes a child abducts and kills her ... A community united in love and togetherness for the welfare of a small child they may have barley known will search tirelessly in the hope of saving the child and when they don't they unite in Grief . Good comes out of evil such is the way of the world
Old 10-12-2013, 12:07 AM
LillyMoon

Their is only evil because you choose their to be say it. Evil is a subjective term and if you're using the word. Then infact its evil for you, not to others.