Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Experiencer

A message from Jesus

Hi,
Does Jesus talk to us through Kim Michaels
( http://www.askrealjesus.com/index.html ) ?
It's up to you to decide. This is from the book The Christ Is Born In You, by Kim Michaels (or is it Jesus himself?)

I want everyone to receive this message

I desire that every single person who calls himself or herself a Christian will be presented with this message. I am not asking you to force anyone to read it, but I am asking you to help me give everyone the opportunity to read it.
The truth is that my Father in Heaven has declared that the time has come to banish the spirit of anti-christ from the Earth. Yet God’s law requires that for this to happen, all people must be given the opportunity to choose the true master of the Christ self over the false master, the mammon, of the carnal self. And thus all people deserve to be told about the existence of their Christ selves and their potential to merge with that self and put on the mind of Christ.
If you are willing to help with this cosmic undertaking, then I ask you to take this message and run with it. Duplicate and spread it in whatever form you can.[1] Send it or give it to anyone you meet and do not judge who is open and who is not. Simply present them with my message and give them their freedom to accept it or reject it as they see fit. Your job is to give people the opportunity to choose. Their job is to choose this day whom they will serve, to decide whether they will choose life, the life of the Christ mind, or choose death, the death of the carnal mind, the consciousness of anti-christ.
I am asking for your help to preach my true Gospel to every creature. In truth, there is nothing more important you can do for me in this age than to internalize my inner teachings and then help me spread those teachings to every human being on Earth. If you are willing to help me, then take this message and let it spread like rings on the water, until it has reached every shore. Tell people that the safe harbor for which they yearn is located in their own hearts. The lighthouse, which will guide them to the harbor, is their Christ selves and the
harbor master is the living Jesus Christ. I will welcome them with open arms and a heart that overflows with unconditional love, the perfect love that will cast out all fear.
If you love me, keep my commandments. Behind all other commandments is one overall commandment, namely the key of knowledge itself, the key to the inner kingdom. This master commandment is that you put on the mind of Christ so that these words are true for you:
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1John 3:2)
Dare to be like me, and I promise you that you shall see me as I am, for I AM THAT I AM, Jesus Christ, and I seal you in my perfect love. It is finished!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:39 PM
earthprowler

weird, i just got an email that said "Jesus knows you're here".
Old 02-11-2010, 10:28 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
weird, i just got an email that said "Jesus knows you're here".

Pretty cryptic
Old 03-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J

-choose the true master of the Chist self
-the existence of their Christ selves
- put on the mind of Christ.
- the life of the Christ mind.
-Tell people that the safe harbor for which they yearn is located in their own hearts.
-is their Christ selves
- Behind all other commandments is one overall commandment, namely the key of knowledge itself, the key to the inner kingdom. This master commandment is that you put on the mind of Christ
-we shall be like him
-Dare to be like me

These words really stood out for me, thank you.

I know very little - maybe these are the words of Jesus coming to this woman - I haven't clicked onto the link yet. I love Jesus and consider him my guru/teacher.
There is so much I don't know.

Thank you for sharing this, Perry.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Ah, nice website - I just opened up "How Christianity perverted Jesus' Teachings".

Next will be "Follow me not Peter.
"The Inner Path of Christ"
"Did Jesus Come to Start a Religion?"

Thank you very much, Perry.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Since I hate my ego...

Excerpt I found on the site:

"As you climb that mountain of God, you will rise above the dualistic illusions of the ego.
You will even come to the point, where the devil himself – as a personification of your ego-illusions – will meet you on that high mountain.

He will show you the kingdoms of this world and give you the final temptation of offering you control over the kingdoms of this world in exchange for your soul.
And yet because you have bonded with your Christ self, you will be able to withstand that temptation as the Lord Jesus Christ was able to withstand it. Therefore, you can rebuke the devil and say, “What does it profit me to gain the whole world of materialistic illusions and lose my own soul in those illusions?
I choose to leave behind the kingdoms of ego-illusions and enter the kingdom of God within me!”

Oh my beloved hearts, can you see that you are not trapped in a net of illusions from which there is no way out? Can you see that there truly is a way out, and it is the spiritual path demonstrated by the Lord Christ and by the Lord Gautama Buddha and by so many other spiritual teachers who have come to show you the way out of ego-illusions?

Can you see that the essence of all spirituality, of all true religion, and of all personal growth is that you transcend
the dualistic illusions of the ego and realign yourself with the truth of God?

Can you see that the essence of the spiritual path is that you separate yourself, that your soul separates itself, from the lower will of the ego
and lovingly reunites with the true will of your I AM Presence?

Your Presence is an individualization of the will of God, a unique individualization that makes you the uniquely beautiful individual that you are.

Old 03-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Guide
Jesus owes me $10 and a sandwich. He also cheats at poker...

Lol, jk.

The statements in the excerpt make sense. I know my being, my own verb. I am that I am, I will be what I will be. I just wish my consciousness could stay like that all the time, when one needs it the most.

Last edited by Apakhana Akshobhya : 03-11-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:22 AM
PrincessKLS

But what if someone follows a different religion and isn't moved by this? What are the consequences of not accepting the "true master"?
Old 03-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS
But what if someone follows a different religion and isn't moved by this? What are the consequences of not accepting the "true master"?
Did it say"true master" in there? I missed it if it did - but if it did, what I have felt from all that I have read so far - is it is pointing within, period to
our highest selves -a topic on the site is "Jesus didn't come to start some religion" or to follow all sorts of externals!

It's all within - it's the "mind of Christ" and the Christ consciousness within -
or Buddha Consciousness - just getting rid of what stands in our way and that's the human ego.

A person could be Moslem or Wiccan and agree with that, I think, right?
I found it to be Universal...maybe it was my interpretation.

:)

Old 03-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Master
Yes we are all the Christ, that is our true connection to our source, Consciousness, God or whatever you want to call it but its also the Buddha or Krishna Consciousness also. This thread which is our connection to all runs through all religions but most just can't see it, we need to Realize this and live from that higher Consciousness, then we can say with all power from within," I live yet not I but Christ liveth within me", this is my message from Christ within me..