Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
What about the Avatars?
I think this is that beings help humankind by physical appearing providing (new) information.

But do we have to wait several thousand years. I am talking about direct communicating with spiritual beings in addition. I wonder about this especially if there were some error in what we interpreted and have to wait thousands of years to clear it up when that information were to be the new information. I still have far to many question not answered by the divine. Other spiritual beings exist and can we access and get what they see.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:34 PM
Master
Hello,

Had a little break here.

Adding some more thoughts.

Is soul the individuality of Spirit?

Let me expand on what I mean in regards to this.

Come across that the Soul is here to learn, grow, and mature. In a way this is reflected with in each life lived as this human being.

Feel and come across that Spirit encompasses all. Everything has Spirit. For me can look at it as the life force with in and around.

It seems to me that Soul also is of Spirit, yet seems individual in way. Each has a soul and each Soul seems to be on its own journey here. In this way it comes across to me as being individual and of the collective.

So, perhaps in order for the Soul to experience learning, maturing, grow it needs to start fresh when incarnated here. Through Souls experience Spirit also experience and perhaps become more aware of being (not just formless, but formation(s)) as well.

I suppose the deeper question is are humans the only ones with a Soul? Stepping into some various beliefs. To me, all life is learning to adapt, growing through adapting and evolving in some way, and possibly adding to the full experience of Spirit itself. In this way it seems as whole/one.

Both the wholeness and individual experiences occurring. Together creating what seems a timeline with in the creative processes.

Just sharing some thoughts on this in order to understand the purpose of Soul wanting to come back here fully knowing that it can be difficult as well as joyous.

It seems Spirit goes along for the ride, so to speak, and Soul is the aspect or means in which to incarnate into this human form and possibly other forms in which to experience being form. Given the freedom to some extent to decide to do so.

Letting these thoughts role.

Each form of creation has its purpose. Being Human seems to come with the ability to look beyond ourselves and deeper into ourselves. These can lead to some interesting observation and in some ways creations of our own.
Old 22-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Come across that the Soul is here to learn, grow, and mature. In a way this is reflected with in each life lived as this human being.
The soul (must) experiences? There are many possibilities therefore many experiences.
Old 22-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Master
Remembering and forgetting are features dealing with time and space, and what we are beyond this “physical” realm may exist in and eternal moment; without any thoughts or emotions; without any past or future. Similar to what an unborn baby may experience in its’ mother’s womb. Not knowing pushes us to know; it is part of the growth process.

We assume that verbally expressing ourselves, and the ability to construct thoughts and imaginings, as a standard of intelligence, and it just may be for homo sapiens. Regardless, we are using the human homo sapient form to build something greater than the human form itself. Not knowing our past life is a way of keeping us engaged in the unfolding drama. "Wax-On, Wax-Off."

I doubt if human reasoning applies in any way to the cosmic perspective. No matter what we come up with it is as a mental box, How we have dressed it up to be, or believe it to be. If a state of being is infinite than how can there be and ultimate answer? There are questions and answers but how can there be and ultimate answer when there is no ultimate state of being. It’s all about learning, the subject is ourselves, and we are born with all the answers.
Old 22-10-2020, 04:07 PM
Master
The other thing that I have noticed, when I have had a great spiritual revelation, is that my human mind is unable to grasp that revelation. It’s like being stoned on weed, and the answer to the universe appears to you very clear. You write that answer down on paper, and later after you have come down from the weed, you read what you wrote down and it says “dot?’

It made sense when you were high, but once returning to your physical brain and body, it is difficult to translate cosmic perceptions into everyday English language. Fourth dimensional knowledge does not readily translate into three dimensional understanding. The human brain is tree-dimensional, the human mind can not picture infinity. Our human body can not handle the higher vibrations, or knowledge, that we may encounter in other realms.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:06 PM
ImthatIm

Earth Life maybe a school for learning more of Divine Love.
We can only really appreciate the Light and warmth of Day
after a cold lonely dark Night.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The other thing that I have noticed, when I have had a great spiritual revelation, is that my human mind is unable to grasp that revelation. It’s like being stoned on weed, and the answer to the universe appears to you very clear. You write that answer down on paper, and later after you have come down from the weed, you read what you wrote down and it says “dot?’

It made sense when you were high, but once returning to your physical brain and body, it is difficult to translate cosmic perceptions into everyday English language. Fourth dimensional knowledge does not readily translate into three dimensional understanding. The human brain is tree-dimensional, the human mind can not picture infinity. Our human body can not handle the higher vibrations, or knowledge, that we may encounter in other realms.

Well said.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Master
Hello,

Once more this comes to mind

It is not so much about the destination, as it is about the journey.

To slow down and not worry about getting there so much

How many times have one rush to get there and not really remember much about how one got there? Where ever “there” may have been.

Isn’t life created by memories? Without it would nature itself be able to continue? Would Humans remember what it is to be Human?Would anything be honored and held dear?

As it has been said “As it is above, so it is below” , brings to mind that it may not be forgotten with in the flow and continuation of creation and life unfolding.

I get courious and wonder, but seems more in regards to the present place I am at and where it may be going and what it is I am doing and can do.

The joys and sorrows opening up the heart and bringing us just a little bit closer in some ways. In other ways reminding that it is through these what was thought locked away opens up.

Say “we” can”t fully conceive the fullness of it all, yet it appears in its many forms expanding the mind, imagination, the heart, and consciousness to open up to its creativity and potentials.

It is on going. At times feels like trying to capture a moment within an epic display. The moment mearly forming into a memory and blending into the full display. Yet without these moments the display would be blank and life would have no meaning.

What has passed still lives, just transformed into what is being and these forming into what will be. Yes pat, present, and future all happening at once, the timeless space.

Reflecting a bit here and with in these reflections notice nothing is truly forgotten.
Just blends into what is now being and in this that is what is happening. The rest has either served its purpose or will be revealed in its due time.

Thank you all for your thoughts and insights
Welcome any further sharing and exchanges.
Old 24-10-2020, 09:05 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Through the years have come across that "we" (in general) are here to learn.
With in the spiritual aspect are here to remember our union and to develop.

The true enemy of consciousness is boredom.

When I start a new rpg game, they have what is known as a tutorial area. It is both apart of the real game and not. One has to pass all of the tests in order to break into the real game. Within the tutorial, it teaches you the fundamentals of how the game works of destructive, transformative, and creative qualities.

Without it, how could you truly be accountable for anything? While playing the tutorial, you can die and come back to live no problem. It is only when you are decide you are ready, when you pass the tests, that the real game begins. A beautiful quote that holds true, death is only the beginning.

Whatever subjective perspective you experience while playing the tutorial cannot mean much, after all you haven't experienced what the real game is yet, how could any of us know anything?
Old 25-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
The true enemy of consciousness is boredom.

When I start a new rpg game, they have what is known as a tutorial area. It is both apart of the real game and not. One has to pass all of the tests in order to break into the real game. Within the tutorial, it teaches you the fundamentals of how the game works of destructive, transformative, and creative qualities.

Without it, how could you truly be accountable for anything? While playing the tutorial, you can die and come back to live no problem. It is only when you are decide you are ready, when you pass the tests, that the real game begins. A beautiful quote that holds true, death is only the beginning.

Whatever subjective perspective you experience while playing the tutorial cannot mean much, after all you haven't experienced what the real game is yet, how could any of us know anything?

Hi Johnathanrs:

The rpg metaphor is an interesting way of looking at life here.

Having played rpg games myself I can in a way get the tutorial part in relationship to it being said by some that “we” are here to learn.

If related to life as being a game of some sort. Others may say this is no game, it is real.

To play with the rpg metaphor. With in any good rpg there is a story. So what’s the story? The story unfolds as one progresses through the game. One collects tools and other items to assist surviving and fight. There are characters to meet that tell stories and give quests to achieve. The player progresses, grows in abilities, learn skills, and eventually gains knowledge and skills in order to face the “Boss” or main foe in order to save the world. In life may be related to as experience, maturity, and the “Boss” to face is oneself.

OK, rpg is fantasy but can reflect what is desired here with in the world. A hero, to be a hero. To maintain honor and be loyal. Virtues that seem still held within human consciousness. The old myths and legends formed into a game and from playing the game.

What are these reflecting about “us” as humans and our place here?

Playing around with this a bit. Every story has its lesson, doesn’t it? Is life about beating the “game” and progressing to the next level (so to speak)? Just a thought.
Thank you

Last edited by Moonglow : 25-10-2020 at 03:30 PM.