Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 19-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Master
Haibun

With senses externalised - each aspect of life narrowly sized - we strive and struggle - hoping for a miracle - roaming the earth - devoid of mirth - fears of future and regrets of past - leaving us aghast

Swing polarity
By our choice voluntary
Clear light dawns within

Old 19-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Master

In as far as could gather, Haibun is a combination of prose or free verse of sorts, which we can tweak a bit, being rebellious by nature, followed by a Haiku, directly or subtly related to the text.

As a rule breaker
Appreciate harmony
Paradox of sorts

Old 20-07-2020, 04:25 AM
Master
Sound of silence

We used to meet daily at the bus stop. I would nod and he would smile in acknowledgment. I grew accustomed to the warm connect, which enlivened my being. One day, my nod was not returned. I took it as a rebuff and thereafter turned by back on him. He seemed unmoved. Later, I learnt that his eyesight had dimmed.

Kill a mockingbird
An act of brutality
Cannot rewind time

Old 20-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Master
Trout fishing

I go trout fishing for the first time, carrying a small water pail. As advised by the expert, I sit on a midstream boulder and throw in the bait. First time lucky, a rainbow trout at the water seam is caught and drawn into my hands. I place it in the water pail, releasing the hook with care. Before I can throw in the line again, I see another trout rise to the surface. This is unusual. It comes towards me and pauses, in easy reach of my hands. There is a pregnant silence between us. I blink first, releasing the trout I had caught. Both greet each other, as would lovers. Without further ado, they swim away. My guide asks me with a smile, ‘so that’s why you brought the pail?’ We exchange a conspiratorial smile.

We oppose not thought
If it be in resonance
With the glowing heart

Old 21-07-2020, 02:46 AM
Master
Divine grace

Oft as we sit in silence & stillness, being an ever present orientation, attention poised and yet unexpectant, with both thoughts as well as memory imagery induced anticipation rested, we cognise the soma nectar moving through unknown energy pathways, akin to the movement of an ant, bringing to life dormant nodes, awakening them from their age old slumber, whereupon as a collective whole, a divine magnetic symphony teleports our consciousness into ineffable rapture of ecstatic bliss exploding within in unending renewal. Words fail us.

Soma nectar drips
Enlivening mind-body
Ecstasy unbound

Old 21-07-2020, 05:12 AM
Master
Night sounds of the thrush

In the still of the night the orange headed ground thrush perched on a tree outside, calls out in earnest beseeching his mate to join him in intimate embrace. A perfect interruption as a wake up call suitably timed for meditation! As though by telepathy, the thrush calms down to only occasionally resume its melody in subdued tones, nudging us deeper inwards. As observer & observed thus invisibly tango, attention distilled with the purity of agendaless resonance with the soundless throb of divine magnetism filtered by the heavenly moonlight, the perfume of divinity osmotically percolates into each pore of form. We vaporise!

Still not the stillness
Let now stillness still our being
As bliss vivifying

Old 21-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Master
Moment of decision

A cobra pair glides through the forest. The drought has virtually extinguished all available food sources. The male is strong and on his own he may yet make it across the treacherous terrain ahead but his pregnant mate cannot. He weighs the options and they confer in silence. A decision is made. They plunge into rhythmic gyrations of their final dance together in the flickering moonlight contoured by swaying foliage, scented by the elixirous fragrance of jasmines. The male then closes his eyes entering Samadhi before he is devoured by the female. His seeds within her hold promise of new life.

At cross roads of choice
We follow voice of conscience
Pulse of love divine

Old 22-07-2020, 01:34 AM
Master
The hall of mirrors

As the singular life pulse vivifies form, the manifested entity thus energised strangely questions not how it’s heart beats even as it is being breathed automatically, with enablements of cognition and thought immersed in a myriad of illusions, each life pulse prompting its resident awareness within to integrate touch by harmonising and rotating polarities endowed in a seamless unbroken continuum of celebration fructified as transcendental bliss within the spacial heart.

We as reflection
Search Self everywhere in vain
Within the bubble

Old 22-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Master
Frankenstein

Habituated to nurture, reinforce and expand endowments related to mind-body, being focused therein in the deluded belief that that is all there is to his existence, his roving eye seeking out potential targets for carnal pleasure, capturing them in his imagination, taking them by force and then discarding with nary a trace of remorse, the voice of conscience cautions him against this indulgence and so listening to it, his hand is stayed but the thought having already been shot out like an arrow piercing space requires resolution of the affirmation already made, thus manifesting an apparition which if fed, consumes its own creator.

Lustful eye stalking
Causing a ripple in space
Demons manifest

Old 24-07-2020, 08:25 AM
Master
Vishuddha

Connector & communicator, between the material and the ethereal, Vishuddha is the enigma, activated simply by resting lower mind leaving vicarious knowing behind, intuition in continuation, employing resonation to imbibe chosen vibration, free of limitations that bind entwining us with Universal mind, it enables us to be free in our moment to moment entrée.

Jugular notch bright
As part of collective whole
Rainbow in full view