Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-02-2022, 04:17 PM
Guide

I'm following some Youtubers and one of them is Lapidary Dave. Seems like a real nice guy and he makes streams from the show. I did notice that a lot of real expensive material is already sold out and that prices are pretty steep at times. It seems that pricing is considerably lower in Europe as a whole. That's at least the impression I got. Question is why?
Old 03-02-2022, 05:09 AM
Master
I don't know if prices are really cheaper in Europe. I have seen Grade B Rose Quartz Spheres selling for $3.50 a pound. Grade A Rose Quartz Spheres selling for about $7.00 a pound. I can't get any idea what Rose Quartz Spheres are selling for in Europe. Being, collectively, these are the largest shows in the World of this nature, I suspect if one looks hard enough, they might find some of the cheapest prices in the World. Another good indicator is the percentage of the crowds that are from foreign countries. I don't think foreigners will travel here if they can purchase some of the items cheaper in their own country.

From what I have seen so far from the shows, Stone/Crystal Angels have increased in cost to purchase. Malachite has become prohibited. I saw a 11 pound (5 kilograms) bag of tumbled Malachite going for $595.00!
Fibrous Malachite, in many cases, is going for less then tumbled Malachite.

There are about 70 shows....... but many of the shows have fewer vendors. Some 'old' time vendors..... did not show up.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜