Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderer
is about what I saw in the spiritual realm and what to do with it that ability to see.

HOLD-ON-A-SECOND

Do you realize that FORM IS AN ILLUSION? and whatever you fear, you will create it as the most appripate form?

Dude I'm an OBE Explorer, I know from experience.

So many times, I have "fear tests" all the time... I'm so used to them, that I laugh at them. They are boring, and predicatble

They are just pure smoke.

If you do an OBE, and something weird & scary happens - Like it usually does - You simply command "X-Rays Now", "X-Rays Now"

and BANG!

It fades away.

Fear tests happens all the time ,for the newbies, because they are not ready yet to travel into the less dense dimension of the universe. They still have a lot of fear to work on their being level

I'm still puzzled by your problem - Can you please put it in one question as much simplistic as you can, without a history?
Old 16-09-2020, 10:44 PM
Master
Wonderer, I can only speak for myself. Life is not so much about what happens to us as it is about how we react to what happens to us. I worked as a helping professional for more than 40-years, with all sorts of people who were in need, and I can tell you sometimes the best intentions can go wrong.

My philosophy; if a person is drowning jump in and try to save them but if they start drowning you, push them away and save yourself. I subscribe to the adage, “give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”

I suggest that you speak with a counselor, maybe a religious counselor at your church. You do seem distressed and I wish you well. In my opinion we all have the questions and the answers to our life right inside of us. The questions are usually on the surface, the answers may require us to go deeper inside.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 17-09-2020, 02:18 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderer
I have sought the truth about spirituality since I was a child, a few years ago my now ex got caught up with this man whose teaching was the spirituality of a wolf pack. He really had several people under his influence in his "pack". The private individual effects of this spiritual influence resulted in a darkness I've never seen before with a slant against women that was undeniable.
What entity or religion would this be? How do you deal with that power over someone you used to love and care about? I believe in Jesus Christ but see that there are also benevolent spirits and spiritual energy that seem to work with and not against the Spirit of Christ so I refer frequently to this realm as 'the force" and those spirits and energies that destroy and exploit humans, the earth and universe as the 'dark side' like Star Wars but not based on that movie series. I am also a believer in science, but this experience was definitely an encounter with a dark or bad force.
What was I seeing and dealing with and is there a way to defeat it? People seem to be financially rewarded for submission to this force, but I hear certain precepts of the same mentality floating through the middle class today and with all the evil we are seeing I figure it should be addressed and that though I left I may encounter it again and that others may be suffering because of it now. So how do you deal with it? Please help
Hi, this was his decision and just like any other sect it works in the same way, the member give up their free will, become submissive, a marionette and ruled too by the false claim of being part of "family", promised success and happiness if loyal, if not in this life than in the next. They have been programmed like little soldiers, in the brains. The leader's -alpha male- attracts certain women to it, but not all go for this.

I have through my experiences just came to a state where I accept what I experience, but then many times know I know too little of what it really is: Good, bad, somewhere in the middle. All I have concluded so far is that we are all energy and energy and thoughtform is too on the other side, where too imagination creation can become reality - thus a burst of anything possible.

I'm not particularly locked down to one religion, but overall have respect for religions and too non religious belief, in the end I don't think it matters as life will go on regardless of what I think is true or not, on the other side.

I don't know that you can do so much about the things you see, just like I can't do anything about what I see on my way to work for instance, I see different people, cars etc but it is not for me to do anything about, I can only recognize, validate it and leave it at that.

If and when your ex husband decide to leave this cult it has to be when it has gone too far for him. It is really hurtful to just stand alongside and try to make a person change and draw up a line where it is his hurt and his area, and not yours. So far you can only stand strong in your own belief.

It is hard when you see someone drown and want to help them but they turn away from you and all you can do is watch them drown, until they agree they themselves need help, it is that critical point that has to be on them and nobody else. you can only be there for someone, but remember the fight isn't yours, neither is the responsibility, they know you are there if they decide they need help.
Old 18-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Wonderer, I
My philosophy; if a person is drowning jump in and try to save them but if they start drowning you, push them away and save yourself. I subscribe to the adage, “give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”

Sad, but true.

No matter how much you want to help somebody from poverty, negativity, ignorance, addictions, and overweight problems.

They just don't listen.

Give people just 1 opportunity, otherwise run away for your sanity

That's the principle and the atittude

Why I'm going to waste my time on something that I cannot change?

Then If you can't even pay a small rent, don't ***** & complain about some stupid conspiracy theory to put the blame away from yourself. "Is the government" "Is my parents" "Is the system". Always some stupid outside force to justify that you're a loser.

Just don't get me started about broke people & communists...

But this is EVERYWHERE

Money. Health. Happiness. State of mind. Relationships.

Is not even logical to me... why in the hell you want to be poor, miserable, fat and lonely? I can't compute it using logic.

This broken people love being losers or what?
Old 18-09-2020, 03:42 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Sad, but true.

No matter how much you want to help somebody from poverty, negativity, ignorance, addictions, and overweight problems.

They just don't listen.

Give people just 1 opportunity, otherwise run away for your sanity

That's the principle and the atittude

Why I'm going to waste my time on something that I cannot change?

Then If you can't even pay a small rent, don't ***** & complain about some stupid conspiracy theory to put the blame away from yourself. "Is the government" "Is my parents" "Is the system". Always some stupid outside force to justify that you're a loser.

Just don't get me started about broke people & communists...

But this is EVERYWHERE

Money. Health. Happiness. State of mind. Relationships.

Is not even logical to me... why in the hell you want to be poor, miserable, fat and lonely? I can't compute it using logic.

This broken people love being losers or what?

Wow.....just wow.
Try 'computing' it through compassion, if you even know what compassion is.
You obviously have no understanding about psychological problems and mental health issues.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

We're all seeking. We should be kind. The event happened due to lies and betrayals. The hypnotist/alpha male was deceived when he took a course of action. To have seen a display of powers merited a lot of thought. I think apart from my ex like on my own as I am now, I would have liked the guy as a friendly acquaintance, but wouldn't have chosen to have been so close to him or his "pack". Let's be happy now.
Old 19-09-2020, 02:07 AM
Newbie ;)

double post sorry