Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

The actual location of these subtle worlds and how they are all interconnected is of special interest though because when we enter one we suddenly discover their secrets.

I'll eventually create a map that properly connects all of it. One day. In this life or the next.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:23 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
I'll eventually create a map that properly connects all of it. One day. In this life or the next.

I've done so already and refer to it often. Post when you are ready. It will be interesting to compare. There are always slight variations because of small differences in attunement.

So far as I know though only one group has published this information. It is not an easy read and the presentation is not for beginners. What is revealed though, is beyond any superficial depiction.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:47 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I've done so already and refer to it often. Post when you are ready. It will be interesting to compare. There are always slight variations because of small differences in attunement.

So far as I know though only one group has published this information. It is not an easy read and the presentation is not for beginners. What is revealed though, is beyond any superficial depiction.

I actually made a post looking for someone like you titled - into the multi-verse. I'm ready. If you truly have one, then please do share. I am looking for a map to the multi-verse and that has mapped out the entire intra-verse - where I am at - and of the multi-verse, or whatever you have.

My definition of intra-verse: Different timelines within universal laws that are possible based around universal constants. Example: A multi-verse where humans have destroyed themselves 1000 years ago and we do not exist to this planet being ruled by dinosaurs due to a change in genetic mutations and no mass extinction event taking place thousand of years ago.

My definition of multi-verse: Different physical laws within the universe/brahman that co-exist. Changing universal constants and possibilities themselves. Example: Humans beings are all made of wood. This is not possible within known physical laws. Classical mechanics such as the second law of thermodynamics is no longer true.
Old 26-10-2020, 07:30 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
are there particular physical reactions during your healing sessions?

For example, I get the following:

face twitches. specially mouth and one chin size
opening throat - and mouth, like I keep pushing breath out.
sometimes my legs squirm

Does anyone have similar reactions or other ones which occurred once or regularly during healing?

Are you saying during the actual healing session? If so, yes, bodily reactions are normal indicators that you are responding to the healing mechanism that is taking place.

It could be stuck energy being released or chakra cleansing or realignment. Remember, your body has its own intelligence to heal itself. But the healing happens mostly on the energetic levels.

Post-healing, it's also common that you go through what's called "healing crisis" or Herxheimer reaction, which normally happens when the body is releasing the dis-ease.
Old 26-10-2020, 07:45 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque

but my body also has 'physical' and not just 'sensational' reactions.
from small twitches, to 'squirming' twitches
to even moving into specific yoga -like poses, which I can hold for quite long during the healing (but not necessarily if I was just doing a yoga practice).
(if you're aware of poses, I also commonly go into happy babe and Childs pose in healing down time-- and that I can understand. lol)

thank you

F

Dr. Sue Morter shares a similar experience in her book, The Energy Codes:

Quote:
When I returned home from India, my journey into the energetic realm accelerated. I had a continuous stream of new “happenings,” both by day and by night. I found myself actually living life from an energetic level all the time— seeing and feeling energy move, prior to my own thoughts being obvious to me. I wasn’t trying to do this. I was simply observing it; it was entirely outside the normal use of my rational, thinking mind. For example, I would wake up in the middle of the night with my body in strange positions that I would later be unable to re-create. I felt like I was inside some unknown energy pattern or shape, and that in my sleep my own energy system was aligning to it. This was mysterious, but it was also wonderful, because my body was healing itself spontaneously of the scoliosis I’d had since birth and the migraine headaches that were related to stress
and the structural issues of spinal misalignments.

As these nighttime episodes continued, I recognized the energy patterns as expressions of the sacred geometries known as yoga poses. I became able to recreate during the day what my body had done naturally at night. I wasn’t unfamiliar with yoga, but this spontaneity was taking it a giant step further into a new realm of healing and integration.

I'll share more of her insights once I finished reading the book. It's been a great read so far.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:36 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeoneness
Dr. Sue Morter shares a similar experience in her book, The Energy Codes:

For example, I would wake up in the middle of the night with my body in strange positions that I would later be unable to re-create. I felt like I was inside some unknown energy pattern or shape, and that in my sleep my own energy system was aligning to it. This was mysterious, but it was also wonderful, because my body was healing itself spontaneously of the scoliosis I’d had since birth and the migraine headaches that were related to stress

I remember my first trip on a rocket ship, fun times. Oh to be young again.