Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Master

My New... New Year's Resolutions

It came to me that I have a lot to look forward to in the New Year. Instead of giving up anything (which is what I usually do if I am going to be making a list or a plan for the next year - like smoking, or eating LOL) this year I am going to change it up.

My New Year's Resolutions for 2013

#1) Instead of planning my way through life, I am making a plan not to plan. I am going to recognize when I start doing this, and immediatly realize what I am doing and stop doing that, so I can learn how to unplan my way through life.

#2) I am going to follow my hunches, my intuitions, my nose. I am going to allow the Universe to bring to me all that I have been asking for. I am going to kick back and see what the wind blows my way.

#3) I am going to appreciate where I am right now.

#4) I am going to enjoy learning how to do something new (I don't know what that is yet - see #1 & #2) but I am in eager anticipation that it will be fun and exciting.

#5) I am going to , as much as I possibly can, live life in joy and allow myself to see the joy around me - the joy in nature, the joy in my family - every opportunity to join the joy - I'll be there.

#6) I am going to, as much as I possibly can, create my life by feeling my way forward and ignore what my eyes are telling me is the truth of reality, and believe the unbelievable until it is my new belief. If a belief is only a thought I keep thinking, there are so many delicious choices of thought I can think, and if I think them long enough, they will be my new beliefs, so what do I want to believe into being? I am replacing planning my way through life with feeling my way through life.

#7) I am going to turn off the TV and watch movies without commercials, and DVD's that I purchased, or go to sleep with music that I love to listen to now that I know the DVD player attached to my TV actually plays CD's as well (who knew?).

#8) I am going to allow myself to have time for myself each day to just breathe.

#9) I am going to, as much as I can, allow myself to be in nature and sit there and watch the birds fly by and the ripples on the water, and the wind as it blows my hair and appreciate the joy in nature.

#10) I am going to be easy on myself and not beat myself up about this or that and just realize sometimes I get it wrong and next time I'll do better to get it right.

#11) I am going to catch myself thinking - and see what it is I am telling myself so I can change it up if it doesn't feel true and instantly change the thought into a thought that I want to be thinking to draw more of those thoughts into my experience.

#12) I am going to embrace my new patterns of behavior that I have learned this year and keep using them going forward and finally let the old ones go. I am going to consciously choose left instead of right all the time, and find the beauty of a new path.

#13) I am no longer creating/living my life within fear but within joy.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone.
Old 23-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Neville

Don't mind me, I am not the sharpest tool in the box..but.....

Quote:
#1) Instead of planning my way through life, I am making a plan not to plan.

Are not New Years resolutions Plan's ? Is this Plan a part of your master plan not to plan ? Or alternatively is your plan not to plan, still in the planning process ?

Happy Christmas my old Friend
Old 23-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Master

Yeah, I thought about that...but sometimes I can't see the forrest for the trees!!!

Happy Xmas to you too
Old 24-12-2022, 01:00 PM
Master
I'm probably not going to follow through with my New Year's resolutions for 2023 I never have in the past following years. I just hope to get my mental state and self esteem togeather . Also I hope to work on my fictional stories and the drawings that go with them.
Old 24-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm probably not going to follow through with my New Year's resolutions for 2023 I never have in the past following years. I just hope to get my mental state and self esteem togeather . Also I hope to work on my fictional stories and the drawings that go with them.
I should Stop saying that I won't complete any of my New Year's Resolutions goals .
Old 24-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Master
The only one I've stuck to ASDA one last year losing weight which I've lost over 6 stone and I stuck to it
I think I wanted to find love and happiness with Mr right if I'm allowed but it gets some interfering busybodies DNA family says I can't people like they can't have friends of boyfriends which is wrong
I wish I had a good paper why don't you buy a super movie why don't you buy yourself a very expensive mirror and have a good luck in it and say what you say but I will not do that try to be the better person and most of us
But I hope I will do more good days like I've done this year like helping and Animal Shelter by donating money out a funeral home but I've done it I've done this year and it's made me a lot of friends because I'm a good lady but I'm on like my mum was
I hope I can be changed as a medium that is one of my positions resolutions and do what I did and October no bills for a month and don't know and I do my length again and I love doing meant men's iced out watch face for 6 weeks and enjoyed doing lengths but I had no sweets not chocolate and no quests for 6-weeks and by God I enjoyed it I've ever done Christmas length this year and I feel happy after that some tomorrow I can have chocolate for the first time that I've had for a long time
I know I can't do fasting because of the medication I'm on if I did I would do it I would even do that food for 14 hours for 48 hours but I can't do that because I'm on medication but if I could I would and I can't do without medication but I have a cold as well but I can't take a risk and I'm not being selfish but medication keeps me going and kiss me alive but I've kept my resolution since 2021 and I keep now because I've got good friends it supposed me and a cuddles me to do more

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Master
For the New Year 2023, I hope to get my self esteem in order, get out of my comfornt zone and be more outgoing.