Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 03-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Knower
My advice to my teenage self:

"Don't read that one book you did when you were 14. Just put it down and don't touch it. If you read it, it will set in motion a chain of events that will totally wreck you for years and you will spend the next decade recovering from what happened.

Oh and btw. I hope this works, I'm not exactly sure that it started with the book, but it's my best guess. I've been thinking about this a lot, very much, and I do think that it started with the book.

Yeah I know. I've seen the movies, I know that time travelers are supposed to know what they are talking about, but really, this one is just a guess. I'm not at all certain that the book started it, really. Maybe it was going to happen anyway, or maybe it was caused by something else.

To be honest, I'm not sure, I just think it's worth a try. Ahum, sorry, I now realize that I might be messing you up by making you scared of the life-wrecking event that is going to happen to you, and that might not be fixed by not reading the book. Hmm. Well, nevermind, let's hope this works, I hope it won't happen this time. Good luck. Gotta go back to the future. Bye."
Old 03-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Master
Lately I've been sent myself patience and diligence as what you made kid prove them wrong you are not a loser you are better than you realise you are not scum because the SCS come does not mean that alright they asked up because you only have time for the beautiful pretty kids you're very pretty and beautiful around here in and out just text time
If you are saying Spirit you are not not a crazy because I spoke to a few friends my church that is in the 80s and 70s there were 12 the same thing that ever nuts as well well and I spoke to her mediums about this and there are 12 the 7 thing to therefore nuts and crackers what has helped me a lot
The advice I've had matured is amazing very amazing
Like where my brother a Christmas time said something to me my sister wanted a chef she could have been but which are these and days and it's happened my brother want to be a doctor but it was scuffed at and that about a family member of the family it was stuck up
No my brother put it out and about 11:12 I want to do that Oliver Twist film laying that hurts lady that hurt as a funeral director but I was left and stuff that I am so thick and make out too old vile last year I prove them all of them my uncle by myself and no one else would do it but me
The first dead but I saw the first dead body I saw when that man dropped down dead in front of us in erase my brother was doing when it was Athletic I was only 15 but I don't think about it may vary by some type that did
And I will tell my other self gone Nana and rest what people say buggy what will it go and see her you're stronger than you think I'm stuff that nasty vile take to who said you're a loser like your it be in July your life if your prison and your life I don't know I am not emptying yet I am not in prison yet or I've been yet and never been putting I can help it
And if you do Funeral Home Care if you're just showing Home Care if you want to do funeral home care I'll be offered it behind the scenes behind-the-scenes dirt prove them wrong prove them you are not a loser I'll sit my younger self now
And the one is jealous of the one that put you down they are jealous of you because you got more balls and then and they will ever have you have got the balls they have not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Bambo

I would tell myself how mean the world is going to get........
Very sad whats going on now..........
Old 09-02-2022, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
I would tell myself how mean the world is going to get........
Very sad whats going on now..........
Yes I think we all would tell us what the world would look like and would you just listen they were thinking and the Pea out of Us
I was 15 now have a listen more because all of me will give her advice to listen to remote on a dragon to the O2 and that some sense into her and maybe she would listen tell her life is going to get harder and harder because life is not a bed of roses
Listen to you're in it again I'll say kid go up I went instinct if you go home care if you do Funeral Home Care do it because you've got what it takes kid because in a blood

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-02-2022, 11:39 AM
Master
To stand up for my interests more, listen to my intuition and do not give in to other people's games even if they are family!
Old 17-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Invest in Starbucks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-03-2022, 04:35 PM
Ascender

You are safe
You are loved
The Higher Power has your back
It is always here to help, all you have to do is ask
It has ways of doing things which you don’t know about
It also isn’t restricted by human conditions or circumstances
Higher Power does as you believe it does
Everything is happening to help you forwards in life
Life is a flowing experience, and is meant to be so (trust in that)
Everything is turning out well for you
You are more attractive than you believe
Old 13-03-2022, 07:27 AM
Master
I would say nothing, everything went to plan.
We have to trust in the plan.
This at least goes for me and my incarnation.
Old 27-03-2022, 06:49 PM
Master
In addition - I would pass some information to my younger self about affirmations and what projects to invest in
Old 12-04-2022, 11:03 AM
Master
Coming back to this thread

I would've told my younger self to break away from certain abusive energy leech ties much earlier, without guilt and trust in my own affirmations as well as inner voice