Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Knower
Nice consideration 160A & B
Loved your trap #A45F4Kj950Uv407AED(LOL)
Old 29-11-2022, 10:51 PM
Master

Yikes Eezi, what was that all about???
Old 30-11-2022, 02:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Yikes Eezi, what was that all about???

Just giving a nice comment on post #687 and #688 which were both well worth the read.
and in particularly this excerpt from ##687
Quote:
Trap #A45F4Kj950Uv407AED … how to keep mind chewing away on the impossible. ( LoL )
I found zorkchops humor very funny.
Old 30-11-2022, 09:33 AM
Master

Oh righto I see what you mean now, thanks.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Master

Considerations 161A …

Discernment … is Dead …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Throughout history …This is my understanding - those who wanted to know more about God … let alone to *know* God … had to partake in crusades, pilgrimages, retreats to monasteries, etc. Esoteric knowledge was known by *very* few … and those who were interested had to go to them. What they found upon arrival was determines by the knowledge available during that course in history and who the various teachers were. The mystery schools … the Essenes, Sikhs, Gnostics, etc … were mostly hidden from public view. Anyone who wanted to uncover and learn these more advanced levels of truth had to go on long, long searches … often ending in futility in finding much beyond what was socially accepted. One false move and you were more often than not tortured … burned at the stake … or a variation of keeping you quiet and out of the picture.

Up until this time … all information was by word of mouth … or handwritten. It was slow … quite specific … esoteric knowledge was had only by direct teaching one-on-one or via the inner / dream states.

In the mid 1920’s or so … radio slowly became developed … mostly at military levels. It took decades … literally … until the 1980’s or so … for radio to become available to all and popular enough for stations to carry a variety of news and information.

Then came television … and then the internet launched worldwide. Now … with information flooding the airwaves … visual and audio … in one form or another … many times at a non-stop rate … the availability of information is on overload then … and even more so now. People accept almost anything … whether “sensical” or not … and this has drastically complicated any search for real Truth … on most any level. The term “common sense” does not apply anymore. Basic values are not taught. Conventional media will tell you anything that is being promoted and considering if that is “true” or not is an exercise in futility.

People don’t discern anymore. Opinion is as valid as fact … fact is as valid as hearsay … hearsay is as valid as anything else if you have but one “authority” or “expert” figure to claim its value … and more often than not … these “experts” are those who simply claim to be such and have no real expertise in the topic … let alone a very large field such as religion and spirituality.

Many have dismissed being either concerned or aware of the validity of information. Dress an individual in the right clothing and their offering of their specific “information” becomes more valid just through appearance.

Mis-information is an understatement. Many have been led *so* far away from basic principle and understanding that they will be tied up for eons. Many … do not care … but that has always been the case. Those who wish to find … or grow … into and with actual Truth … have no idea what that is anymore … and few are able to explain it.

To make matters worse … those who can explain it are most often dismissed because they do not “sound” like … or promote … the current teachings of the times. That too … has been around forever. When it was one-on-one via word-of-mouth … that applied to very few in the more broad sense. Nowadays … it is rampant. We are so overwhelmed by information that discernment is dead … this being an intentional design to accomplish just this very result.

Second part tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 06-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Master

Considerations 161B …

Discernment … is Dead

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

So let’s make a distinction here … which has always been necessary when trying to uncover and determine Greater Truth beyond the conventional … just what is … discernment?

Discernment goes way beyond basic comparison … I like this / I don’t like this … this is good / this isn’t good.

Discernment involves seeing what isn’t apparent … what isn’t obvious. Discernment is reading “behind the scenes” … without reading something *into* the scenes. Discernment involves insight … most often … an intuitive insight. Discernment involves recognizing what the writer / speaker is trying to get across in cliched / hidden / vague ways … often camouflaged by symbols, odd phrases, parable wordings.

If you believe that there is risk to “testing out” the obvious theories / concepts / principles that someone proposes … one tends to need a high degree of courage and experimentation to test discernments. But … the advantages and results are often worth the effort. This is when you begin to work with true esoterica … the mysterious … the cryptic … the secret … the mystical … the rare information that … if it turns out to be true … will take one decidedly beyond the conventional.

Rarely do you “get there” easily or safely. Risks and courage are the necessary tools … but … there is no need to broadcast your personal experiments.

Discernment goes beyond personal interpretation. One way to look at it is … words … are symbols. They are expressed differently by most everyone. Artistic paints are … symbols … pictures you can just appreciate as “a picture” or you can try to sense what and where the artist was when it was painted and what was “meant” buy it … or the hidden, deeper meaning.

The same goes for reading the words of others. One must look deeper to detect the rather hidden or obscure meanings … if the writer is composing to that depth. Many … don’t. Some … do. Another chance to discern.

Reading *your* interpretations into what is written is not discernment … that is putting your spin on another’s words.

With the overload of information in today’s world … most people just accept other’s words to be as valid as anyone else’s … just another version of the same old story. That’s fine … if that’s the way you wish to gather and use said information. When it comes to uncovering the hidden gems that are all around us … coming at us in *so* many ways … whispered by LIFE via their human expression … just accepting anyone’s opinion to be as valid as any doesn’t seem to work / fit … but … to those who simply gather data as a hobby … to collect … to simply read as an “interesting” tidbit … all the varieties and levels of information don’t really matter.

Perhaps another way to look at it is this … we may understand that we “live” in a sea of consciousness … and here in the Lower Psychic Worlds … we live in a sea of theory and opinion. It is up to each individual to determine what s/he will use to interact with daily life. This often takes much more than … “Oh … I like that … “ … or … “That sounds nice … “ … or … “Ooo … I had that in a book too.” You are staking your very existence on what you use to interpret and express in your reflection on what happens around you … inside … and out.

It goes farther than right vs wrong … people. It has more to do with what will bring beneficial growth vs simply getting along. Many will dismiss as much as they can simply so they will not have to consider its validity and usefulness.

We *all* do this … for many lifetimes. Only when you wish to work beyond the conventional will this make any difference at all … to the individual.

More next Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 12-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Master

162 Finale …

People …

There will be no more posts for the month of December … and it may be time to end this project altogether … all due to lack of involvement … participation... getting beneficially involved with the posts to stretch out the various statements to see how the puzzle pieces fall into place … etc.

It absolutely astounds me … without a doubt … that I can put in these posts … and all I get is silence … save for an occasional handful of people that want a bit of clarification or comment. To me … that is almost impossible … and yet … after more than 59000 views … that seems to be the prevailing approach.

I have put in time and again … showing Life … showing Spirit … through our interests here in the Lower Psychic Worlds … that there is a curiosity by the individual … an eagerness … a passion to learn and grow … is fundamental and of vital importance in your interaction with Life. I cannot say that enough.

What it comes down to is … if *YoU* are not interested … then Spirit is not interested … in putting you into situations where you could actually have the opportunity to grow and evolve … and if Spirit isn’t interested … * I * am not interested. This is all regulated by what you show Spirit to be of viable interest by and to you.

People come into your life to be used as a vehicle to help you see … to help you learn … as Spirit IT-self cannot do this … and must obviously work through an intermediary on the physical level … if that’s where the interaction is to take place. The only reason I may say a lot of things is because I am here to nudge someone to … look again … to better understand Self.

It often doesn’t go well. There are many who are not ready to look … and they often take great offense at discovering that. There defenses are formidable.

I will keep “Wanderings” going … as that is shorter and flexible … but BEMB may disappear for good. Some people may occasionally find it if they dig deeply enough into the archives of the board.

I do wish to thank those that have made regular comments … to Mizz H for her consideration in knowing what is involved in putting a project together like this and her constant support … and to a few others that actually showed enough interest to comment or question.

Lemex was another regular and he was much appreciated.

Hazada Guess was another who often came in to at least express his appreciation. It was … appreciated.

AnotherBob warrants honorable mention. Anyone who goes in and reads all 160-odd posts from first to last clearly has discipline, perseverance, devotion, etc … gleaned from lifetimes of work. Thank you.

If I’ve missed someone who use to comment / question with any regularity … I apologize.

One last time … you would be absolutely amazed at what you show Life … Spirit … by how you interact with others … and certainly … within yourself. It might be wise for some of you to realize that you are dealing with Spirit … and *not* with the physical vehicle involved in bringing the lesson to you. You can either accept or reject this principle … but it is nonetheless … true.

It is easy to see how the world is crumbling around us … by design. The information I put in these posts … may or may not be easily uncovered in future incarnations.
The advanced sets of teachings will simply go underground again … as they have *so* many times before.

And so … it’s time to go. I have no idea if I’ll be back … and … I wish you all well.

( I will be putting in an Index for the last 40 or so posts very soon. )

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 12-12-2022, 03:44 PM
This was like reading a book for me. I don't comment or ask questions to a book. I take it in and get inspired by it, ponder it and digest it!
Once in a while I wanted you to expound a bit or I'd agree excitedly with you.
Thought I'd tell you.
Your profound effort has been very appreciated by me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2022, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
It is easy to see how the world is crumbling around us … by design.
The information I put in these posts … may or may not be easily uncovered in future incarnations.-
Zorkchop,

What you have described and lamented is not without precedent. It is our current and modern version of the construction of a Tower of Babel…..
Old 12-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Master

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your feedback.

If it helps,I’ve always told my kids to expect nothing from anybody. You do what you do because you want to and no other reason. If you get anything back then great. If you don’t then that’s fine two.
Our lives flow more easily when we take this approach IMO

You certainly have inspired many people with your posts judging from the comments that I see on this forum so that must be heartening for you.

But we all know when something has to change and I respect you for doing so.
Closed Thread