Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-12-2022, 09:10 PM
Master
I love Charlie Brown when I was a kid if my teddy bear I named after him when I was a kid that still got him now but it like me after 48 years this teddy bear must be with a fortune though god help me if I'm 81 and have kids but I doubt it what was me and things like that Evernote smart and up and slim down but Charlie Brown I felt like him this kid I felt like you didn't belong but it's dog Snoopy did but is good friend Peppermint Patty she was always there for him and Lucy one time she was a bully Lukas the piano player but Peppermint Patty was a real true friend to Charlie Brown she was there's so many but there's an event at the member like god knows what because I know some dates and times at the moment god knows what and he gave people tell me and Stuart and 5th of November I'm not it's cos I've got that then smartkidz I've got the same backward I'm not because I know events and dates and I've got them smart kids have got
Paper like myself as put the special schools forgot about institutes and upgrade my life and very most of us have Asperger syndrome no it's not like I do but they'd rather have paper like locked away for the rest of our lives but safety of us but I'm not violent I'm a very caring loving person yes I'm obsessed on death and funerals because I find it fascinating but stuff like this after member I can remember and Peppermint Patty was a good friend to Charlie Brown and his dog sleepy was a loyal dog even or £20 I'd have to stroke him all day day.and struggle while day to my arms officer isn't care but the dog loved him like Lucy loves me when she was a life if
If people don't understand this I am talking sense cuz I speak for a bank now

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-12-2022, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Tonight on ABC, check your local listings!

This is such a cute animated special. I also enjoy watching the Rankin/Bass Stop Motion animated classics too.
Old 13-12-2023, 08:22 PM
Dude111

Im glad I have this on VHS as its unedited and is just a nicer experience all around
Old 14-12-2023, 11:25 PM
Master

It's a cute story but I have seen it a bunch of times. I see it on YouTube. I like the Snoopy vs Red Baren song also.
Old 19-12-2023, 08:16 PM
Master
they don't show it on regular TV anymore. You have to buy into a streaming account now...ugh... good thing I have it on VHS (giggle) if I want to watch it