Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2022, 02:44 AM
asearcher

Circle - what does it mean?

Hi had experiences a long time ago now that I have never posted about here and will keep it short, just kidding I can't keep it short...

I was in this experience trying to read from the bible (in that other state, not this reality, in this reality I was "asleep") and this child, that I do not even know if it was a genuine spirit child, was starting to run around me in circles, faster and faster, and it was fast even before. I had the thought what was done was an effort to try to keep what I was reading, doing "locked in" this circle, and at the same time I wondered if I put my foot out - would the child stumble or jump over? I did not do either as I was not sure what/who this being was. I think it was the lower realms trying to use my own guilt and fear.

I had to get help with this and have this removed by those who know what they're doing, as it was getting too strong of a connection as well and I was feeling drained but at an acceptable level but still me feeling that I was getting weaker and weaker or that was the intent.

I think it was my emotional, me feeling lots of feelings, that would have been of some use, like an energy.

I don't go by what I see, but what I feel because I know looks can alter. I am split afterwards in what I thought of all this, one brain wants to go into the logical terms as I can not untangle this, short term is to just say I experienced it, for what ever it was.

Does the circle mean anything? Or was it to distract me?

Last edited by asearcher : 12-10-2022 at 07:50 PM.