Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 30-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Intrepidity - may I receive one?

Hello, you may; however, I likely won't get to this until the weekend of 12/13 November.

I have to warn you that these types of reactions might occur:

- sensation of heat or cold
- seeing colours
- flashes from the past (can be from this life or past lives)
- involuntary movements (like a twitch)
- might fall asleep
- itchiness
- might feel emotional
- stomach might rumble
- pins and needles
- might feel energy moving

Any reactions like this are normal and shouldn't last longer than a couple of days, but seek medical attention if you think you need it (I'm not medically trained). You'll need to drink plenty of water after the treatment - I'll PM you to let you know once it's done and what I observed during the session. Just please confirm you're still happy for me to go ahead. You won't need to lie down or anything in particular - just please go about your day like you normally would.
Old 01-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder
Hello IntrepidExplorer. I would love to receive a healing if you still do them. Thank you :)
Old 01-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1GHT
Hello IntrepidExplorer. I would love to receive a healing if you still do them. Thank you :)

Hello, yes, but I probably won't get to this until the weekend of 12/13 November unless I have some free time this weeke.d

I have to warn you that these types of reactions might occur:

- sensation of heat or cold
- seeing colours
- flashes from the past (can be from this life or past lives)
- involuntary movements (like a twitch)
- might fall asleep
- itchiness
- might feel emotional
- stomach might rumble
- pins and needles
- might feel energy moving

Any reactions like this are normal and shouldn't last longer than a couple of days, but seek medical attention if you think you need it (I'm not medically trained). You'll need to drink plenty of water after the treatment - I'll PM you to let you know once it's done and what I observed during the session. Just please confirm you're still happy for me to go ahead. You won't need to lie down or anything in particular - just please go about your day like you normally would.
Old 02-11-2022, 08:37 AM
Pathfinder
Thats totally fine. Thank you very much!
Old 03-11-2022, 06:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1GHT
Thats totally fine. Thank you very much!

You're welcome. If I get some spare time before then, I'll just do it and then let you know. :)
Old 03-11-2022, 09:53 PM
Ascender
Thank you again. ��
Old 01-01-2023, 10:42 PM
Master
Hello there

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full so I had to use this thread

Just wanted to update in relation to your reading last year you were spot on about my work. That's all. Hope 2023 bring the best for you