Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Phases

When I look back on my life I have noticed that I have gone through so many phases.. it's almost like I've lived a hundred lives in one.

It feels like a sort of recapping process. Fast-forwarding to where I am now.

Anyone else know what I mean?
Old 05-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Tesla_Rain

Yes
What do you think of it all?
Old 05-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla_Rain
Yes
What do you think of it all?

I don't know.. I think I must have been quite a nasty person in many lives

Also very kinky and people-pleasing in others lol.

You?
Old 05-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Actually looking back the phases seem to have passed through different soul ages..

Toddler: Crazy intense energy ~ New soul (lower chakras)
Child: Obsession with rules ~ Young soul (solar plexus chakra)
Teenager: Being over friendly ~ Mature soul (heart chakra)
Adulthood: Facing the darkness within ~ Old soul (throat chakra)
Now: Overcoming the ego and working towards a particular life purpose ~ Remains to be seen (third eye/crown).

Something like that anyway. Anyone else noticed this sort of pattern?
Old 06-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Experiencer
Absolutely I know what your talking about. Pretty crazy huh?

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 11-07-2014, 02:58 AM
Master

I see it more of an awakening thing, some just may go throu it faster.

We may start off like a baby.. purely interested in the physical world. Not much connected to the spiritual or things outside of the physical. Our closest connection to the spiritual may be the religious stories told to us. Base chakra based. Many adults are still in this.

child.. Some seem to miss the baby stage. We get interested in all kinds of things and start wanting to learn. Its like our minds are expanding. Things are trial and error to us, we dont have the strong spiritual connection just to know so we just are trying to piece pieces of the puzzle together one could say.

We may be making all kinds of assumptions in this stage to which we later find out are wrong or were a little twisted in their views. We are innocent in this stage and have simple idealistic views about things. We may not understand dangers. We are innocents and trying to connect to things. I'd say solar plexus (working out how we "feel" about everything) and heart chakra (trying to connect).

(not sure if I'd put in a teenager stage but if I did it would be like this). We know basically what is right and what is wrong and now its about growing on from there, extending our views. (heart/throat-creativity). (some old souls seem to born into at this level, they came in already with a lot of knowing).

Adult. Its about really getting things right, working to stay on our paths. Insight etc (I'd say third eye)

Older adult. Wisdom. Holding the connection, knowing exactly where things stand. Connected fully to spirit. (crown).

.. :) steps in ascension process (nothing to do with peoples age).
Old 11-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I see it more of an awakening thing, some just may go throu it faster.

We may start off like a baby.. purely interested in the physical world. Not much connected to the spiritual or things outside of the physical. Our closest connection to the spiritual may be the religious stories told to us. Base chakra based. Many adults are still in this.

child.. Some seem to miss the baby stage. We get interested in all kinds of things and start wanting to learn. Its like our minds are expanding. Things are trial and error to us, we dont have the strong spiritual connection just to know so we just are trying to piece pieces of the puzzle together one could say.

We may be making all kinds of assumptions in this stage to which we later find out are wrong or were a little twisted in their views. We are innocent in this stage and have simple idealistic views about things. We may not understand dangers. We are innocents and trying to connect to things. I'd say solar plexus (working out how we "feel" about everything) and heart chakra (trying to connect).

(not sure if I'd put in a teenager stage but if I did it would be like this). We know basically what is right and what is wrong and now its about growing on from there, extending our views. (heart/throat-creativity). (some old souls seem to born into at this level, they came in already with a lot of knowing).

Adult. Its about really getting things right, working to stay on our paths. Insight etc (I'd say third eye)

Older adult. Wisdom. Holding the connection, knowing exactly where things stand. Connected fully to spirit. (crown).

.. :) steps in ascension process (nothing to do with peoples age).

Like an awakening to picking up where you left off in your last incarnation?

Yeah that all makes sense about the ages.. from what you've written it sounds like I'm at the crown stage. Even though I feel my third eye is stronger (being an indigo).. maybe I'm making that transition in soul age between third eye and crown?