Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Master

I've found it best not to try and analyze events that take place in our lives, which we don't fully understand or appreciate... If we cannot understand the reasons and purposes behind these trying events that affect us or those we associate with, what chance have we of unraveling the innermost mysteries: within which they are wrapped...

Far better we reserve our energies to cope with whatever 'is' made known to us ~ as and when such takes place...
Old 22-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Master
Yumi... There may well be a million and one answers to some of the questions you've raised... I know how difficult it is to come to terms with so many injustices, that take place throughout the world...

We aren't meant to understand... More to accept that which is taking place, surrendering to the inevitable and acknowledging that any pain and suffering we experience, is part of the karmic programme that we have agreed to be involved in or with, doing whatever we can to stay positive in that which we have decided is the pathway we need to follow...

It's what one might call: ~ 'a hard nut to crack'...

Rob....
Old 22-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Plus to add....the events of this world also seem very much scripted.

Take bible prophecy for example. There are just too many events occurring in today's world to not think this has all been scripted somehow.

So, I suppose with awakening to that angle of things, it would be easier to possibly grasp the theory that we do have soul plans after all.

It seems quite cruel tho. I really can't comprehend why souls would put themselves and others thru all of this.

I understand that we need to experience duality and non-duality for a greater awareness. How can we know we are white within an all white room if we don't experience the contrast....but it just seems so cruel to me.

Why would a soul choose to be a starving child in Africa, or a Hitler type of personality that causes so much pain and misery and death for others?

Why would a child soul in Africa choose to live in those conditions and die like that? It breaks my heart to no end.

Those are the types of things I'm having a hard time getting my head around.

Have you been reading my posts. Everything you have said I have been feeling the same thing recently. As well I also am having some anger issues at myself and the world. I logically know that it isn't in my best interests and yet I can't seem to control any of it. It can be very distressing at times so I completely understand. I guess what I got from the book is that first and foremost we all agreed or signed up for whatever happens in our life. I watched a show once about some people who had to thwart some bad guys to save some people and the thought occurred to me that those people were learning how to rescue others but had they not had a crisis to deal with they never would have had the opportunity to learn. So people sometimes choose to be hurt or be an aggressor so others can learn to survive and be heroes. Though I agree I still struggle with it being seemingly cruel. It can be a harsh world we live in with a lot of pain but to that the other thing the book pointed out was that this life is really very temporary, more temporary then we realize and so any pain and suffering isn't permanent and we gain so much. One other phrase I said when I was waking up one morning after another bad day was, through sacrifice much growth can be gained. How can you know who you truly are if you haven't experienced who you truly aren't. Our anger is showing us who we don't want to be and when we merge back into our true self we will have that much more of an understanding of the magnitude of our love having spent a time without it. So those of us who suffer and lose a lot in this life are kind of pushing the envelope on their soul growth this time around. Maybe the next one will be less dramatic. Well if I have learned anything these past few years is that we are guided and well looked after by those helping us on the other side. Hopefully soon the phase of struggle will be over for us both.
Old 22-06-2014, 11:19 PM
yumi14

Thanks, Michelle. It helps knowing we are not alone with the feelings we have.

On one hand, I have been feeling angry. Yet, on the other hand, I am doing my level best to embrace the lessons that they are and remember that everything does happen for a reason.

I feel confident that I have learned what I needed to learn on a multitude of things. I know in my heart that things that I have done in this life will never be repeated in the next life. If there. Is a next life. So, in that respect, I have found some level of peace.

I am thankful that life is very temporary. I can't imagine living in this current lifetime for hundreds of years like people did back in biblical times.

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far. I really embrace your input a great deal.

<3
Old 23-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Master
Across this topics total input, anger has been mentioned on a couple of occasions... This is an emotion we all experience at some time or another throughout our lives, some at greater levels and for longer periods than others...
It's one more thing that needs to be encountered (as a challenge) and overcome, because in the long run: such serves no useful purpose...

I feel privileged to say that I've not experienced anger in the past decade or more... The actual time-span of such, has long since dwindled into the background... It's a very peaceful experience/existence (call it what you will) to be devoid of anger... All will reach that pinnacle of proficiency: given time and understanding...

Just one more step ~ towards an ultimate goal...

Rob....