Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-06-2014, 05:03 AM
yumi14

Soul Plans- Robert Schwartz-Opinions?

Just wondering what you all think about soul plans?

Do you think it exists?

I've watched a couple of videos on Robert Schwartz. They are interesting, yet he does not really offer any proof of his claims.

My mind is always open, so I would like to ask what you think on this topic
Old 22-06-2014, 08:11 AM
primrose

I do think it's true, it would be hard to prove. To me it makes sense that we plan our lives, and my moms NDE when she was told to go back as it wasn't her time, makes me think our lives are mapped out before we incarnate.
Old 22-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Master

I accepted this kind of philosophy more than a decade ago and I've never looked back since... The prospect of such being a reality, passed through my mind like a thunderbolt, that brought about an awakening that could not be ignored...

For me, this principle, didn't come from the same source, although it runs somewhat parallel in perception... But as far as I'm concerned, it puts all other appreciations in the background... It has helped to form the basis to every aspect of my current life's journey...

Rob....
Old 22-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
I read this book after a period of very deep emotional trouble right after I had reached a point of lost hope and the book sparked a lot of revelations in me. It was like as I read it my life rippled into place. All the incidents events and even random thoughts made sense. All the little pieces and parts suddenly made a puzzle that had a full picture on it. The idea that we preplan our lives was clearly visible in my life circumstances. And that concept was reinforced in my dreams prior to reading the book that I had chosen to be going through the hardship I was enduring. I had gotten that message a number of times prior to reading the book. All I can say is I was super confused about why I had some particular dark thoughts until I read the book and realized it was all well past life rooted and this life was about clearing them. So though none of the case studies can actually be proven the book still makes sense to me in a number of ways. I am not certain he has every concept accurate, that all his views and opinions are spot on but the idea we preplan our lives and map out different paths really felt like it hit home for me and helped me finally make sense of my life.
Old 22-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Master
Sacred Contracts....

I didn't have a book, but I did get a set of CDs which represented the same thing... I was introduced to those, by a friend, who, having listened to the first few teachings, became somewhat bewildered by the complexities that such a life-style might entail...

I was already following a defined path, having spent nearly two years with someone who acted as my mentor... A switch to the Sacred Contract principle fell into place, like inserting the next piece of an extraordinary jig-saw puzzle: that finally made sense to the whole picture that was emerging...

That connection took place ten to twelve years ago and, briefly looking at all that has taken place in my life over that period, it's easy to see how the infrastructure of such a system has orchestrated the very essence of the life I now lead and live..

I have never tried to draw or direct other people into following this sort of idealism, other than, as I'm doing here, making it known that I, amongst others am working my way through life, accepting and aspiring to follow a theory, that I consider to be the most likely method of reaching the optimum level of enlightenment that has been my responsibility ~ this time around...

Rob....
Old 22-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator
For me I know there can be other paths but my soul had chosen such a defined path so much so that when I started to veer off it a few times I got an incredible overwhelming feeling that if I continued it would destroy me. I almost got destroyed going down the path I did so I have to believe that the other paths would not have led to the people, insights and learnings that I needed to get past my challenge this life. I don't suspect they are all that clearly defined but seeing how mine was really gave me pause to think about fate and destiny. The dreams and the book really did just put it all together for me. In any event, though I am still working to get past the challenge I sometimes sit in awe how life operates and how much coordination must need to happen to orchestrate all our lives intertwined. It is really mind boggling but pretty incredible.
Old 22-06-2014, 06:54 PM
yumi14

Robert Schwartz mentioned a gathering of souls planning their life together. He mentioned that they view holographic slide-shows or something of that nature that acted out various snippets of what will happen.

This is the aspect that intrigued me the most, because I had a NDE. During the NDE, I was given glimpses of what I now can say with undeniable proof, at least for me, of future events. Too many events have come true for me to not further questions the dynamics of this life we have.

I have an open mind on theories and philosophies, so this journey is certainly quite interesting.

I know we will never have 100% proof on anything, but this is all interesting nonetheless.

Thank you for your replies so far :)
Old 22-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Super Moderator
I actually had another insight come to me as I have been going through my issues. I woke one morning after a really bad day the day before with the phrase, we can't ascend until the show is over. The word show really caught my attention and seems to indicate that we are just experiencing something that has already be scripted. It sure seems that there were very specific events that I could not avoid no matter what road I had chosen, it was just I needed to be on a specific path for those events to not derail the show and cause a more intense sequel. This does put into question free will but I think it just means though our lives are scripted to some degree our free will comes into play in how we respond to the script and will dictate whether or not we will experience a sequel or move on to a different kind of movie. But it makes sense that maybe we are here just getting lost in the experience of a prewritten life like how we get lost in the watching of a pre-scripted movie only in life we never become aware of anything but the movie. And maybe that is why some scripts are more dramatic than others depending on what the soul wants to experience in a particular life. This would definitely support your ability to see future events in your NDE. Kind of puts an added spin on things for sure.
Old 22-06-2014, 08:52 PM
yumi14

I have come to the point in my life to where I really am questioning if life truly is scripted.

I have found myself doing things in life that seem so not like me to do, yet I did them. I take responsibility for that, yes. However, there seems to be a strong force at hand also. I sometimes find myself bewildered at how I came to certain places, met certain people, did certain things. There is a force that I can't place in words enough to describe it. It makes me feel very surreal at times. Life seems very surreal.

Then there are times where deja-vu hits out of nowhere and I can't help but to draw in a huge breath thinking I have either done this before, or it was scripted. Lately, deja-vu has been hitting me a lot.

I am trying to work past my anger with life. I understand we are here to learn lessons and everything, but wow....I can't get past knowing it affects everyone and hurts everyone. I feel like I have learned my lessons, I just wish it didn't have to play out like it did.

I don't know what to think about free will anymore. I used to think people had it, at least to a certain extent. But, its that strange force that makes me wonder.

I have to wonder, if soul plans are true, do we meet back up together after all of this life is over and discuss it? Do we tell each other , good -going, or laugh at each other, or what? Or do we just simply come to the terms of understanding these experiences of each other and embrace that we have a greater knowledge now that leads us to a higher state of consciousness, love and empathy?

My head never ceases to spin everyday pondering all of this. It is an amazing mystery.
Old 22-06-2014, 09:04 PM
yumi14

Plus to add....the events of this world also seem very much scripted.

Take bible prophecy for example. There are just too many events occurring in today's world to not think this has all been scripted somehow.

So, I suppose with awakening to that angle of things, it would be easier to possibly grasp the theory that we do have soul plans after all.

It seems quite cruel tho. I really can't comprehend why souls would put themselves and others thru all of this.

I understand that we need to experience duality and non-duality for a greater awareness. How can we know we are white within an all white room if we don't experience the contrast....but it just seems so cruel to me.

Why would a soul choose to be a starving child in Africa, or a Hitler type of personality that causes so much pain and misery and death for others?

Why would a child soul in Africa choose to live in those conditions and die like that? It breaks my heart to no end.

Those are the types of things I'm having a hard time getting my head around.