Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabytha
I haven't. I am only now exploring these things. I have seen several mentions of the rope technique. I will definitely read into that. it seems to work for a lot of people. the issue I keep having is when I lay down to try and AP it always goes to a lucid dream. very frustrating. thanks for the advice :)

I have the same problem.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
I have seen it recommended on several occasions that when one is in a lucid dream and wants to go in an astral projection they should feel them falling backwards. I have not tried it, but that is what has been suggested.

I wonder if it the same concept of "falling" in a lucid dream? I have had several dreams where I will be riding a motorcycle or jet ski or jumping on something and all of a sudden feel like I have gone too high and I start to panic and wake up.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:50 PM
elisi

i've never actively tried-i just get dreams that i know are past life-very different from regular dreams.

and i've had a shawnee holy man tell me who i was.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Knower
I wish I could find a real deal person to be able to tell me these things. I am so jealous of those who have!
Old 06-06-2014, 06:20 PM
4everLove

I would think lucid dreaming could help. Maybe it could even give you more symbolism too. Hypnosis is really hard for me too.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:53 AM
yaki000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabytha
I haven't. I am only now exploring these things. I have seen several mentions of the rope technique. I will definitely read into that. it seems to work for a lot of people. the issue I keep having is when I lay down to try and AP it always goes to a lucid dream. very frustrating. thanks for the advice :)
You say you get lucid dreams when you try to AP? The last time I had a lucid dream was in February although I try many times. Usually when I try to AP I end up not being able to sleep that night, kept up by ringing in my ears, and the horrible urge to move. Could you explain what you do when you try to AP/lucid dream so I can see if I'm doing something wrong?
Old 11-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaki000
You say you get lucid dreams when you try to AP? The last time I had a lucid dream was in February although I try many times. Usually when I try to AP I end up not being able to sleep that night, kept up by ringing in my ears, and the horrible urge to move. Could you explain what you do when you try to AP/lucid dream so I can see if I'm doing something wrong?

When I go to lay down I just keep thinking I want to AP. I start at my toes and work my way up to my head relaxing every muscle, even my face. they say your mind has to say awake but your body is asleep. but that's where I fail. I fall asleep and just go into a lucid dream. often times about rather frightening things and I wake myself up. other times I have the same problem you have, I have a very restless night. lol I wouldn't be the one asking advice from. im rather new to AP. I have heard about it for years and would try it every so often but it hasn't been until recently that I have been trying it more and more.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Master

For myself Ive got my past life memories spontanously throu a couple of ways.

During healings, when past life energies are surfacing for clearing (that commonly can bring up past life memories spontanously for people).

Another time by bilocation/remote viewing where I asked to be taken to a past life (what I got there really surprised me as it was a past life in another realm). I also went back to one of my Atlantis lifetimes using that.

Other past life memories have been just spontanously "triggered" off eg coming across soul mates (where we both remember.. most of my soul mates I meet are more advanced then me)... or triggered off by another incident eg a friend getting me a drink one time triggered off a memory he'd in another life got me a drink which he'd drugged, he then had raped me. (So I ended up freaked out and wouldnt take the drink from him)

A few times Ive been hit by one out the blue.. I guess when that occurs it was just time and place for it to come up itself and clear. eg this occurred at a healers xmas party. I suddenly went into a bad way due to this past life suddenly deciding it was time to clear and sending me into intensely reliving it.. I was on the ground in past life labour feeling strong contractions and like I was 10mths pregnant (so ended up in the healing room and missed the party).

Once I was at a 30 min past life workshop thing at an expo and during that meditation a past life suddenly did come up but not the one which was supposed to (we'd be told to try to go back to a very happy past life.. instead the one I was sitting next towho'd I'd gone there with.. his energy triggered off me to go into the one we had together which was horrific.. he'd killed me. I fled the workshop as it was so distressing and I couldnt stand to sit near the one who'd killed me (my friend).

I personally dont trust memories which come up re dreams (as dreams can feel so real anyway and images can be just symbolism) or by trying to force memories to come up in some way as that can lead to false memories.

I also dont personally like past life regression. I know a well known past life regressionist who has written some books on this subject. She did this for 25-30 years. She no longer does past life regression at all as she now sees it as dangerous. One of her clients had a past life come up which sent the client crazy (mentally damaged the person) as the client couldnt handle what had come up. (she was someone who had been extremely experienced and was a fully trained counsellor too..but it still went very wrong).

When I myself was playing around with past life regression.. I too had a couple go badly wrong eg my young daughter.. was left talking with a strong foreign accent for days which I didnt know how to fix. Another time.. it opened up a doorway or vortex or something for something very very bad (my house walls started up humming and vibrating and the candle flared very high up and we.. a friend and I was doing it on that occassion.. almost got burnt). I didnt mess around with this again.. what happened was very scary and we both stopped the regression right at the last moment of the countdown due to this (along with the feeling that something real real bad was about to happen, we were opening something which wasnt supposed to be opened).

Anyway.. from my experience with this, I know really really weird things can go on if one starts messing around with it. You can get in way over your head and be left with an issue you wont know how to fix.

You will remember past lives naturally when its time for you to do so. Be safe.
Old 12-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Knower
wow I never thought of that. when I read things like that or come to a realization of something similar it usually puts up a fear block and I tend to steer clear of these kinds of things for years.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Spook't

I have a trusted psychic that I have had past life readings done with. She's very talented and so I trust that what she tells me in that area is most likely true. Funny .. the first reading she did for me was of my first 'life' here on Earth ... and she said it was so far back that she didn't even know if I was human or not ... I was very hairy, very sexual, and was in some inbetween ape/human stage or something. She said it was the farthest back she'd ever had a past life reading on someone.