Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Knower

I think I was a man a lot in my past lives

Since I've hit puberty and even before I always thought I identified more as a male than female. I just feel my soul was a man a lot in its past life. Sometimes I feel as if this is my last incarnation... I feel like a very old soul but I often wonder why I was born a woman in this lifetime? I really feel like I have a lot of masculine energy and that I should have been born male. I don't understand a lot of feminine things like fashion and magazines but can always understand and read men more easily. I empathize better with men both in media and real life. I often hear that in your last incarnation you incarnate as the gender you like least or have the least experience in. I also think that because I'm a lesbian it happened because I've been a male so many times that I'm just attracted to the female body because of it. What do you think?
Old 21-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Soul
Since I've hit puberty and even before I always thought I identified more as a male than female. I just feel my soul was a man a lot in its past life. Sometimes I feel as if this is my last incarnation... I feel like a very old soul but I often wonder why I was born a woman in this lifetime? I really feel like I have a lot of masculine energy and that I should have been born male. I don't understand a lot of feminine things like fashion and magazines but can always understand and read men more easily. I empathize better with men both in media and real life. I often hear that in your last incarnation you incarnate as the gender you like least or have the least experience in. I also think that because I'm a lesbian it happened because I've been a male so many times that I'm just attracted to the female body because of it. What do you think?

I've been a male a lot and I sort of understand it, but even so it is somewhat alien, I often think I would much rather have been a female. I feel like I understand that better even though I'm somewhat used to being male, and I do empathize with females much much better... and the few times I've seen my true nature shine through have borne that out....

I don't think this is my last time around the wheel as the reason I'm here in a somewhat awful life is in my last life I was female and was stupid enough to tried to forced some guy to do what I wanted him to do even though he didn't want it... he was in a position to easily have me killed and so I wound up here sigh. I don't think this is over until I can face that experience head on and say to myself no, I'm not even going to try it... and I'm not sure what it will take to do that.
Old 21-06-2014, 04:36 AM
yumi14

I've been actually wondering the same thing lately.

I am very feminine and identify as female in this life

However, I am one of those women out there who are passionate about the state that this world is in. It horrorfies me to no end. I feel this huge sense of kinship to soldiers who gave their lives in war. I feel quite upset that their sacrifices have seemed to be in vain.

I am aware of the NWO agenda, so yeah, this upsets me.

Was I a soldier in a past life? Who knows. I've never done a past life regression. I do have a birthmark on my abdomen that could possibly have been from a bullet. Again, who knows.

There are no women that I know of who are as passionate about the current state of the world. I know there are tons of women out there who are. I just don't know of any.

So, I have to reflect and wonder WHY I am passionate about it. There must be a reason.
Old 21-06-2014, 04:52 AM
Guide
Well it sounds like you were to me. Mostly if you feel you were/are then you probably are right.
It is possible you chose to reincarnate as a woman to experience it, on the other hand you could be
transgender so maybe look into that if you feel you need to. Good luck to you
Old 23-06-2014, 03:13 PM
BeautifulUniverse

It sounds to me like maybe you have a divinely masculine soul, my friend. We come around in one physical body or the other to learn something. I remember being a man in at least one lifetime. So I could learn about war and death. (think Civil War)... anyway ,our souls don't always match our human bodies. :)
Old 23-06-2014, 03:16 PM
elisi

i've always thought that if you have both masculine and feminine energies, then you were balanced.

as opposed to the stereotypical extreme-macho man and southern belle.

i think if you are a woman now but had many male incarnations, you would still carry alot of masculine karma.

just my opinion.