Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-03-2024, 06:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
vortex Im a "biblical son by inheritance" so I have no choice but to follow the Bible, at the end of the day if I don't follow the Bible's teachings I won't make it home to where I should be.

sorry miss read your first post
i was brought up an exclusive brethren but i was booted out of their so hell is my home to them
but must say the bibles morels left me in good stead

i can still remember sitting in church and say to my self my god would never treat people like their god
Old 04-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Master
Yep, the Bible God is one of many God's, like Allah the muslim God and many more.
utopiandreamchild
Old 06-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Master

I believe there is a Satan. Unseeking Seeker said it rather well. An individual in the spirit world (or rather, I suspect, the aether) of malevolent, negative nature, capable of doing bad things if given a chance. We have many, thousands and thousands, of such individuals right here among us living ones, so why not in the spirit world? One of many negative beings, yet worse than most of them because he is also a cunning manipulator. He/she/it has enough willing followers that he can hold on to some power, and I suspect the other deities tolerate him because a) he can't do real damage other than to individuals and b) the world need a little chaos or it would be all order. But he is really just your local neighborhood *******. If he walked among us he'd be just another tyrannical CEO.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Yep, the Bible God is one of many God's, like Allah the muslim God and many more.
And where do you get this information said as fact and not your opinion?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And where do you get this information said as fact and not your opinion?
Sorry, I'm not trying to claim it as fact, I'm just stating the obvious.

Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Zeus, Buddha and many more, all different Gods imo.
utopiandreamchild
Old 10-03-2024, 06:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
I don't believe Lucifer / Helel is Satan. I believe Satan is something horrible of its own.
I 100% agree.
Old 10-03-2024, 07:33 AM
Master

I 100% disagree.

There is no Satan except in your own mind. Imo
Old 10-03-2024, 08:18 AM
Master

Got to agree with Red...
Only in stories told ( to maybe scaremonger), at Halloween to spook the little ones , or what is imagined .

It's an urban myth.
Old 10-03-2024, 08:35 AM
Master
The story of a fallen angel(s) is kinda cool. It reminds me of Morgoth in Tolkien's world or Sargeras in Warcraft.

Could it be a story about every soul entering the material world for the first time, rebelling in heaven, and wanting to know what this world is like?
I don't take Genesis literally but I think the themes are interesting.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:01 AM
Master

I agree Altair too that the theory of fallen angels is supercool.
But I "stress" the theory.
Personally for instance I absolutely LOVE Lucifer.
Not as satan, but as a beautiful Angel with black feathers .
Black feathers are just as gorgeous as white ones and Lucifer is still as precious as Michael , Raphael , etc etc.
Think of swans.
White swans , without a doubt are so so so so beautiful.
But Black swans are equally beautiful ( and they are certainly NOT devils either !!!! LOL...)