Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2023, 09:52 PM
Master
Yes I speak to my angels every day I even give them names when I'm doing my cards I get them names and surnames

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-12-2023, 08:17 AM
Master
I've had many instances when spirit has helped me - and twice I heard what I knew was a choir of Angels singing, it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard - but as this thread proves 'you can't please everybody all the time' and people will speak up as we've seen and say 'no they don't' its the world we live in - what must people think who come on here for comfort when they've been told mum is now with the Angels.

Of course they exist - this perfect place with good health once you complete your life plan - and if you ask some people is there any other life out there? Of course some will speak up and say, no its just us on Earth, and those that don't think 'could be' are usually good at arguing - it's 'free choice' what to believe...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-12-2023, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
and people will speak up as we've seen and say 'no they don't' its the world we live in - what must people think who come on here for comfort when they've been told mum is now with the Angels.

With all due respect, but this reads like blackmail. I better not say I don't believe because I would be offending people? Are you for real?
Look, I answered the question of the thread, you decided to respond to my lack of belief.

Last edited by Altair : 31-12-2023 at 01:39 PM.
Old 31-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Administrator
We are all entitled to believe or not believe that is personal choice
you don't believe well I don't believe in Astrology

Namaste
Old 31-12-2023, 12:40 PM
Master
Yes there'll always be differences of opinion, that's the world we live in - but I and others will support the Angels... When in 2015 I was in my bed daytime, my seemingly last day and a NDE - I was allowed to go so far as to witness my spirit excited ready to fly, then I felt a hand on my forehead and recovered fast.

For 6 months after I see these circles of sparkles in my mind each morning, 6 months not knowing - then one morning there were so many I could hardly see - then they would fade, just fall and then clear... The 2nd time this happened to teach me to look up online 'Angel Sparkles' I had become psychic...

Now the Holy Spirit - some may say I don't believe He's there alongside God and Jesus, when I first started to get guidance from Him in 2020 all written on the Metatron thread here, back many pages - I could see the glow of pure white energy, a figure in the distance in my mind, for many months, later in 2019 - it was in 2020 that I understood when I started to get 'clear knowing' guidance along with the rumbling tummy in bed, and sometimes in the day when I was to know something.

Now people can keep quiet with something like this, or shout it from the rooftops, as I did when I was shown a vision of Jesus 2016 in my church 'how He really passed from here' again Metatron thread early pages.

Have a good day everyone, it's a tough world - keep smiling as my Dad used to say...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 31-12-2023 at 04:58 PM.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

There is a blind prisoner in a cell. He grabs a cup of water and says "The water comes from the tap." One could tell him, "No, there are rivers, oceans and much more." But what's the point? He can't see a picture and can't be taken there.

Besides, why is he blind and imprisoned? Maybe he isn't meant to know, understand, or experience these other things. Perhaps he is satisfied in his little cell and it's best not to disturb him.

I'm not addressing anyone in particular, so don't be offended. It is just how this world puts a veil over the eyes of people, replaces the reality for the veil, and people look at the disguise and believe they are seeing the truth.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:07 PM
Master
Just a couple of spelling errors altered on my last post - 13- 13 when checking on my phone after posting via my laptop earlier on the 31st - Metatron's number 13 to one second then changed, that's happened on a rare occasion before in approval, how do they do that 'look now' or 'altering time for a look' then change, it's one or the other.

Now I know with the tense legs in the early hours, and wide awake to message here 'full in my mind' - I know why, message delivered from Spirit... I've said before on here, those early hours, tense restless legs 'or' tummy rumble - either words come, or seeds / information / guidance are planted, just knowing something the next day - have a good New Year everyone...

Old 01-01-2024, 12:20 PM
Experiencer
I believe in angels too.
Old 07-02-2024, 04:54 AM
Newbie ;)

This is why I am here.

Hi,

I have just joined this forum and this post of yours is the first post I have read that I can relate to.
I do not disbelieve you, quite the opposite actually, but because I am not religious (but respect those that are) I try and debunk what I can from what’s happened to me.
The fact you had someone else with you and you are not on your own, kind of dismisses a lot of things like, you hallucinated due to trauma or similar.
Have you ever thought what science would say? I ask because I have had similar experiences and because I am not religious, for me, I can’t say it was an angel that helped.
For me personally, the bad things that happened to me when I was very young which was also witnessed by my brother who was next to me and so validated what happened, would not of been allowed if there was angels. An Angel would not let a young person get attacked the way I was attacked, unless of course I didn’t deserve being rescued.

Like you, what happened is physically impossible, but yet we both had something happen that science says simply cannot be true. This is why I have joined this forum. For me to understand, why after all my time on this planet, I have yet to be told there is a god, there is Jesus and there are angels. I had a full 12 month experience from start to finish and during all that time, I was never told about religion or angels or the devil or bad things. That’s all it would have taken for me to be converted. So what was it that both you and me experienced.

Who knows, maybe people experience what happened to us both is interpreted as being God or Jesus because that’s the easiest answer. This is why I am here, to find answers.

Thank you for sharing and I 100% believe you.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:29 AM
Administrator
You do not need to be Religious to See or believe in Angels.

Namaste