Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-09-2020, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Question Fun Thread - Your Next Life?

Hey let's have some fun, and tell what we're going to do in our next re-incarnations, and why to do that.

Different people are going to choose different timelines, genders and locations for a reason

A - What time in human history you would like, and why?

B - What type of location you would like, and why?

C - What type of gender you would like, and why?

I will start first as an example

A - Time in human history? For me I'm all about the future, I would like to be for example in 10,000 years from right now or even 100,000 years. At a time were humans are truly effective multi-planetary species, and already have multiple intelligent aliens as galactic allies.

That would be so cool!

Because exploring is cool, and see new intelligent aliens on their home planets would be very interesting.

Something that I cannot even imagine, and to learn from their planet history.

Imagine all the fun I will have going to new planets, doing businesses between aliens, buying cool products/services from aliens, going into cool vacational resorts on the home planets of aliens and travelling accross the galaxy doing galactic businesses!

B - Location? Probably a family that already has a dad or mom who has authority to go multi-planetary.

But at the same time, I want a family that has keen sense of justice, intelligence, love, caring, spirituals and strong ethics & morals of doing good.

I want a family that has great business and leadership skills for creating good & help to society

I want to be with a family that can mentor me to success and riches.

I want a family of readers and high intellectual environment

C - A man or a woman? Very hard question. Being a man on this life has done extremly good to my self.

But I would choose to be a woman this time, because I already have been a man.

For me it doesn't matter, I will still do the same type of galactic business as a woman without any difference at all

The biggest pre-quesite to me was to be in a period of time were there is peace, care, love, spirituality, harmony, order, abundance & good EVERYWHERE

That's what I want.

If that pre-quesite is not there, I won't go.

Also I would make sure that my parents know how to self-initiate OBE's.

So maybe I can recall my past life, and even re-read this thread!

That'd be very smart HAHA

In reality, I wont re-incarnate physically ever again. I prefer the freedom of my spiritual form, in order to explore the multi-dimensional universe.

I wil find multi-dimensional and highly advanced mentors that can teach me, so I can grow in the right direction of good & love.

My path is truly spiritual & multi-dimensional. I know it from every level of my being that for me is the right evolutionatary path to take in order to mature more.

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 21-09-2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old 22-09-2020, 11:11 AM
Master

I would rather not be reincarnated again at all, but I don't think I will be offered any alternatives any more than a cow or an ant or a single bacteria gets any choices. If I could choose, I'd be nothing from the moment I die and until the universe ends. See, I am utterly convinced I have lived countless lives before, in many shapes and colors and types. So much time to evolve spiritually... and then I look into the mirror. A million lived years, and I ended up with THIS? Why would I by my own will want to take one more breath or have one more conscious thought? As it is, the expectation of being forced to get reborn again is now the strongest argument I can find for not seeking an earlier end than the one I have been programmed to wait for.
Old 28-09-2020, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

I'd only ever incarnate in a higher vibrational reality that is peaceful and where everyone has access to their basic needs and freedom to live the life they want. I do not enjoy seeing others suffer needlessly. But it would also be nice to be a spirit roaming around different dimensions learning as much as I can and communicating with many different souls. As for gender I'd be fine being either female or male. I'd enjoy exploring higher vibrational/peaceful societies overall though. Possibly with higher level technology. I do not get to astral project much but I desire to explore the astral realms to get a better grasp on these sort of topics.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

It would be interesting for me on the one hand, but .. I would prefer to stay in my consciousness, albeit with incarnation on another planet or something like that .. I do not know how possible this is, but I have hope ..
Old 09-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Pathfinder

I don't really want another life, but I can understand why people would.
I'd rather help people in their lives, perhaps as a guardian or something like that.
Perhaps that's what's waiting for me.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Administrator
I Walk my final path i wont be back

Namaste
Old 11-11-2020, 09:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Walk my final path i wont be back
But do you think we have a choice, I hope we do.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Guide
Color

Well, if ever Atlantis really existed, I would have liked to have been there and experienced 'moral, spiritual people who lived in a highly advanced, utopian civilization.' Notably before its downfall!

Gender is of no consequence - androgynous.

If Atlantis was just a legend, then in a spiritual (not orthodox religious) community that lives simply and respects/works closely with nature.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:55 PM
Administrator
I Have Lived many life times and i wont be back

Namaste
Old 12-11-2020, 12:02 AM
Master
We have to come back to this earth plane as long as we have earth plane attachments or earth plane issues (root, sacral and navel chakras), otherwise we graduate to the higher dimensions - because life is about evolution. That's what I've been taught. And "not liking" is also an attachment. The idea (to break free) is neutrality/equinamity or dispassion.

And I do think another thing that happens in the afterlife is we get nostalgic or idealistic about what life here on earth is really like - because without the body and all the survival instincts drama that go with having a body - we forget, and we want to ascend higher, so we come back some of us to purge all the negatives. And I know that's what happened with me and a few other people. So another thing I've been taught is that we choose our lifetime but we choose from kind of a high space of idealism.

Last edited by Uma : 12-11-2020 at 12:54 AM.