Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Thanks. I knew it. I disagree ...

That is fine. You are free to disagree.

Peace
Old 30-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Administrator
For me freedom is in stillness we all work so hard today.
sitting down or laying down is Bliss

Namaste
Old 30-08-2020, 10:27 AM
hazada guess

Physical Death Is the Final OBE
And the start of a wonderful,new experience.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:37 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The silence is thick and rich but for the mind it can be very scary. It is only the ego that freaks
out because the ego always has something to say. That is why humility is so important.

Meditation is always happening, it is like a flowing river and all we do is jump into that river with
our awareness and flow with it. .

I AM blessed.
Thank you, Starman!
Bows,
JL
Old 31-08-2020, 10:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And yet ego, intelligence, identity and memory are all very limited expressions of what we really are.
There comes a point where we are tired of wild adventures - they are just more limited experiences which have a beginning and an end.
It is ironic that you call yourself SpiritualFreedom. True spiritual freedom is found in stillness, not movement.
Peace
No problems at all.
We are just bringing different opinions into the same "afterlife" topic. I'm completely okay with it, and reading it all
For example, for one period of time it's going to be really nice to stay on "heaven" like vacations.
It's nice to relax. recharge and be at peace in there.

No problems at all with that idea.
But If I want to, I simply teletransport to maybe a party, do some travel between dimensions like Locale 1 to see what's going on planet earth like a ghost, meet new spiritual beings in other systems, morph my body and have some fun with it.
Always with love & happiness wherever I go, and with anyone I meet along the way. That's my principle.
But heaven is just another location, in my address book, for me is like a vacation spot. That's it.
What I try to say is that I don't want to be "stuck" on the same location forever.

All with my immortal spiritual body, not with my temporal human body
If you flush your identity, your memory, and your unique personality in the "afterlife"... then you have truly died forever.
But with OBE's I know that you will keep them intact, but in another body

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 31-08-2020 at 11:58 PM.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Experiencer
Near death experinces or NDES are like OBE's.
A "near" death experience, is not a "real" death experience.
All I know is that your memory, identity, mindset, personality will go with you in the Final OBE.

What will EXACTLY happen when the body dies... I have no idea to be honest, because I haven't EXPERIENCED it. Otherwise I wouldn't be here replying to you HAHA
Therefore; I don't want to bring any belief system into it, because I think is very wrong to talk about something that you haven't done it yourself.
I do OBE's on a weekly basis. I know they are real because of my experience, and everyone can test it by doing it too themselves.
I think that's the right approach to this topic
Old 31-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I can sympathize with that. Note that you will get different replies to this comment, depending on people's religion or spiritual path. There's different personalities, different paths. Some paths see all exploration as ''ego'' so it is seen as bad. Oh, and age is a very important variable as well. Loads of older people concerned with spiritual topics, seem tired and worn out, and prefer ''stillness''.

Preferring action or inaction is a personal choice. It's not about being ''spiritually better'' or anything.
I too would love to understand more if there's an afterlife, and discover what is 'out there'.
This is an impression of our known universe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7NzjCmUf0&t=50s
Add to that an afterlife and you'll never ever get bored of exploring. The sky is the limit!
Yes no problems at all.
As I said, we're all putting our different point of views into the topic of the "afterlife", and is really good to see different angles you haven't though about it!
How the Universe is Way Bigger than you think.
Haha yes and that's only the Physical Dimension... Don't forget that consciousness and reality is multi-dimensional.
There is the Locale 1, as Robert Monroe put it back in the day. I call this the "Duplicate Dimension of the Physical"

When you do an OBE, that's where you appear. On Locale 1. Which is not the exact same as the Physical Dimension.

That's why the bedroom, the house, the city will have different variations of shapes, colours, and forms.
Locale 2, The Source Dimension...
So let's think about that video, but with all the dimensions there are.... and imagine all the amazing stuff there is out there to experience on this vast multi-verse!
So you can understand how this idea to "stay in the clouds forever" to me, I don't like that much when there is SO much out there to explore, learn and experience.
Heaven for me is just like a "vacational resort" to come and get out, when I want HAHA
Old 01-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I do OBE's on a weekly basis. I know they are real because of my experience, and everyone can test it by doing it too themselves.I think that's the right approach to this topic
Your logic seems valid which to me means you have provide to us some very helpful insight.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-06-2021, 05:21 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Physical Death is just the final OBE.
After that what to do, or where to go, or who will talk to you - I have no idea of that.
But what I know, is that is going to be the final OBE.
That is absolutely right. But, death is going to be final NDE too as that also is not going to happen again.

with love,
sanjay
Old 26-06-2021, 05:32 AM
zinnat

Quote:

A "near" death experience, is not a "real" death experience.

Your both statements are absolutely true. NDE is certainly a kind of OBE but certainly a deeper one. But, as you said, it still cannot be compared with the experience of real death. There are some experiences which one can experience only in real death, not otherwise.

with love,
sanjay