Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Knower

The Soul Pilot and the Yearning of the Physical Body

While the soul desires a spiritual experience in physical form, the physical form desires a fulfilling experience with the highest yearning for more love, through truth, wisdom, experience (also respect for others, understanding, and self-belief or respect). Every physical body is tied to an astral body controlled by the soul.

The attraction between the physical body and the astral body is mutual, which means that there is a:

1. Spirit Selection: selecting the environment, parents
2. Body Selection: testing the right astral body to pilot it
3. Meeting: waiting for the two physical bodies to meet, beginning the process of impregnation
4. Match-up: the astral body becomes accustomed to the physical body as it's forming (besides the psychic controls), while tuning into the emotions of the mother, testing the environment and circumstance of birth, and possible life experience
5. Suitup: as the child is born and the brain matures; this is a life-long process. While the astral body can leave at will, especially during sleep, the physical body also desires a full life experience.

When a 12PM Energy being person dies with regret (a misbalance and lack of knowledge, understanding, experience or self-control between the frequencies, which causes the physical body to die), the physical body responds to such energy, and will likely request a re-experience (going from childbirth through dying willingly at old age, when the physical body is too weak and satisfied). While the 12PM Energy being's astral body moves through time to the next 12PM Energy being body, the previous body will attract another soul (in the past time), to complete this full-life experience.

How many souls the 12PM INFJ Energy Being's body has attracted can be told by how "hyper" the ENTJ is, of the same love language and learning style (the more hyper, the more souls).

Certain life lessons can be taught to assist this physical self-protection process:

"Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours" - Ram Bomjon
"Health and body comes first, everything else is not important"
"Simplest things matter most"
"Time and laughter cure most pains"
"Find your spouse carefully, understand the person; it's your most important decision"
"Work hard at a job or in a role you enjoy"
"Giving your best is better than receiving the end results"
"When you start something, finish it to the last"
"Say thank you to show gratitude and appreciation"
"Find a need to improve society, and work to fulfill it"
"You can often learn new things from overlooked sources of information, though if it feels uncomfortable (butterflies in the stomach), just stop"

Thread about the 12PM Role Temperament: personalitycafe.com/myers-briggs-forum/1303647-mbti-destiny-temperaments-how-your-optimal-sleep-time-helps-determine-your-roles.html

About what Energy being means: personalitycafe.com/myers-briggs-forum/1265282-energy-based-people-who-relies-internal-feelings-emotions-based-people-2.html

What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is to experience or explore love (knowledge, understanding, respect, gratitude, blessings) in a three-dimensional construct.

How do I find eternity?

You find eternity through friendships, self-love, mutual understanding, cross-cultural and cross-ethnic respect, respect between the sexes (women will treat others as husbands treat them, while men treat women as people who bring them hope for a better, happier, and more joyful world).

Also, to understand what you are protecting, and to make it sacred the will to protect what you cherish.

What is my purpose in life?

"Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours" - Ram Bomjon
"Seek beauty in the world, and work to live a beautiful life"
"Find the goodness in others"
"Treat others like how your husbands treat you"
"The people who care the most about you are your parents and grandparents"
"Understand and treat your body well, health and body are most important"

Your purpose in life is to help others find what helped you the most, and to live better than how you did as a child (not better than other people).

----------

One evidence comes from the Russian Sleep Experiment, where five people were to be kept awake for 30 days by a special gas (the experiment lasted only 15 days). This is especially poignant in the final part, where the experiment subject says:

Quote:
“Have you forgotten so easily?” The subject asked. “We are you. We are the madness that lurks within you all, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind. We are what you hide from in your beds every night. We are what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you go to the nocturnal haven where we cannot tread.”

Besides allowing the astral body to experience spirituality in physical form, it basically points to how the physical body wants to achieve the highest potential of being (strength, health, vitality, libido), and to live satisfactorily, experiencing the full process from beginning till the final end.

I got the story (about the Russian Sleep Experiment) on Creepy Pasta, and the way the writing is written (emotional aspects) makes it sound very real (you can tell if something is true by watching for Emotional Repressions and Developments, in writings or speech, besides checking tone of voice, eyes, and body language)

For Emotional Repressions and Developments, please check this thread: personalitycafe.com/threads/mbti-emotional-repressions-developments-and-how-they-manifest-in-art-and-actions.1315321/

amazon.com/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1567184855
Old 28-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Master

This was an interesting read!
Old 04-09-2020, 03:26 PM
Master

There is a lot of content in this. I'll mark it and come back to it again.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Master

Firstly, your font put me off. This is a poster who wants to draw attention by other means than content, I thought.

I skipped to the comments, and first two seemed (cautiously) favorable, so I went back and started browsing the opening post. I have major disagreements with the ideas stated in it.

Generally I trust my intuition.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:25 AM
hazada guess

interesting post,MidasCloud,I can relate to some though i know that my process coming to the physical was a rushed one.