Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 09-09-2015, 06:58 PM
chezzy

Book1 ---=== HOT TO MANIFEST? ===---

I'm very happy of those, who are like living magnets and are able to attract anything they think of in a matter of seconds
But I know that there dozens of those, who are still having some challenges to overcome in order to start attracting desired things an circumstances in their life.
I think it would be very useful for those, who are in their way of research, if we share our proven (which we've tried and succeed) manifestation techniques with others

Don't hesitate to share your little secrets
Old 12-09-2015, 07:40 AM
Lorelyen

In a matter of seconds? Then what they're thinking of must be pretty superficial, or it's there already and they just need to discover it. People don't realise when they want to change things that sometimes the universe at one level or another has to do a bit of reorganisation to bring about what they're after and this can take time.

I've come to learn this as a sorceress. I can set things in motion but the result is rarely instant. Take for example someone wants to get a book published; or attract a nice money-spinning job. Much preparation may be necessary on behalf of the asker, for a start. Much has to be done on the astral to line everything up. It isn't just tapping a magic wand on the brim of a top hat and out pops one's desires.

Disappointment often follows over-zestful expectations, inertia and unrealistic hopes.

To me, proven.

LOA does work for some people for some things. But rarely instantly. My friend, an ex-fatty is an example. It's taken her over a year to realise her belief that she is skinny, still has a way to go.

She gave up after a couple of weeks thinking it would be instant - and it was her friends (including me) persuading her to go on for at least a year; that it would be silly to expect her body, dietary habits and exercise to change instantly. Now she's nicely proportioned and at the zumba sessions with the rest of us.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 12-09-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Me?
I keep a close connection to God/my Source, Who I Am.
For me?
I must always know who I am...a powerful creator of
all that is around me and comes into my 'field' of experience; keeping
my mind and, thus, un/subconscious mind as clean, simple, pure, with
deliberate intention ...again knowing who I am.

Deliberate intention="I am going to have a safe trip to the store and back."
"My visit is going to be wonderful and happy for all around me."
"All is beautiful and laid out for my ease and peace."

So far so good!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-09-2015, 06:25 PM
chezzy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
In a matter of seconds? Then what they're thinking of must be pretty superficial, or it's there already and they just need to discover it. People don't realise when they want to change things that sometimes the universe at one level or another has to do a bit of reorganisation to bring about what they're after and this can take time.

I've come to learn this as a sorceress. I can set things in motion but the result is rarely instant. Take for example someone wants to get a book published; or attract a nice money-spinning job. Much preparation may be necessary on behalf of the asker, for a start. Much has to be done on the astral to line everything up. It isn't just tapping a magic wand on the brim of a top hat and out pops one's desires.

Disappointment often follows over-zestful expectations, inertia and unrealistic hopes.

To me, proven.

LOA does work for some people for some things. But rarely instantly. My friend, an ex-fatty is an example. It's taken her over a year to realise her belief that she is skinny, still has a way to go.

She gave up after a couple of weeks thinking it would be instant - and it was her friends (including me) persuading her to go on for at least a year; that it would be silly to expect her body, dietary habits and exercise to change instantly. Now she's nicely proportioned and at the zumba sessions with the rest of us.

maybe saying " in a matter of seconds" is a bit to big here :) my fault :) maybe hyperbolized a bit here:)
Lorelyen, thanks for sharing your ideas here. I can't disagree with you - preparation takes much longer than the manifestation itself - bulls-eye. maybe better question for my theme would be - "what should you do in order to stay in alignment with your desires?" maybe you have any comments on that?
Old 18-09-2015, 06:29 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Me?
I keep a close connection to God/my Source, Who I Am.
For me?
I must always know who I am...a powerful creator of
all that is around me and comes into my 'field' of experience; keeping
my mind and, thus, un/subconscious mind as clean, simple, pure, with
deliberate intention ...again knowing who I am.

Deliberate intention="I am going to have a safe trip to the store and back."
"My visit is going to be wonderful and happy for all around me."
"All is beautiful and laid out for my ease and peace."

So far so good!

thank you, Miss Hepburn!
maybe you've answered my question - "what to do in order to stay in alignment with your desire" - paraphrasing your words it would be - trust the Universe/God/Source and feel worthless. Am I right here? :)
Old 19-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Master
Good question. There are techniques to get started and they involve
Asking,
Releasing Expected outcome,
Actually forgetting about that it was ever asked for
And go about as if one has everything they need already.
Then notice it when it shows up.

How to get into in a placeto do that effortlessly?
I think it has to do with personal Relationship with the Universe, Source Creator and Self and the very essence of being alive.
Feeling a beloved child of Creation and being in a state of gratitude and appreciation and feeling that the Universe delights in surprising seems to work pretty well.

I know that when I feel strong attachment to something "Lord I really NEED enough money to get this bill paid" and then as the days tick by get more stressed about it getting paid I can't manifest at all.

Also if I'm going through a phase of self doubt then manifesting if it happens reflects that inner state, meaning light bulbs burn out, dishes break, car troubles happen, shoes wear out and so on.

Lately having disposition of delightful companionship with All that Is and feeling like the Universe and everything in it is amused by my delight in being surprised is really making things happen.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Nettles

Personally, manifesting "things" isn't really a thing I set out to do. I am not about "things." One thing I suppose I manifest are my reactions and responses, those are my choice. If something comes into my life that I didn't "want" and it came unbidden and outside of my realm to control its coming or going, my response is what I can manifest, how do I receive or let pass whatever it might be? By simply choosing to.
It's all about choice.
Old 13-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Guide

For myself, I wouldn't say they're "secrets" - but to be careful what you're manifesting, thought is key. It may be negative or positive.

& mine is never right here right now. It may happen in a week, a few days, a month or years.

I have manifested a lot of things this past year, without even knowing it. Good things & not so much good things. Even though I was the one askin'.

& there are things I guess I "manifest" in a matter of seconds, if one wants to call them manifesting, but I don't see them like that. I pull tarots, I don't even know much about them, but I have a deck that I use in which I feel I am talking to my guide, a guide, but I always hit dead on to how I am feeling & what I am asking. It always has exactly what I am dealing with, & sometimes WHO I am dealing with. I meditate on the question & what I am feeling, & everything that is going on. It's always been a way for me to see that I am okay just as I am & where I am.