Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 03-08-2016, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I am going to finish the Autobiography of a Yogi because after I got to chapter 9 I have at certain points been feeling chills going up my spine, the small hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I get goose bumps. I am at chapter 23 now. I am curious why this is happening.

As for friends I have only 3 left that I can talk to about anything where I live. All my other friends are online. I really am not a social person in real life.

Do you have a cell phone or a landline?
I have looked up what it would cost to add international calls to my account.
2 different rates 1 is .25 a minute the other is .15.

It is an option I could afford a couple of them a month.
So could I, actually and this is a wonderful idea! I can get to hear your voice without using a computer to do it!

I'll send you another e-mail tonight with my mobile phone number in it and you can send me your mobile number in return.

I can't have a landline where I live, but I can put aside $30-$40 a month just to talk to you a couple of times...yeah, I can so do that!

I still have an 'open line' to the spiritual realms and the message coming through is "it's only the flu that's speaking right now", so it's better to observe total mouna (silence) for a few days until I get over it. When I am ill, I tend to be a right, royal pain in the butt and my angels/guides are annoyed that I am ignoring them too and haven't been taking my vitamins or rehydrating myself fast enough, or even going for my evening walks anymore - I tried the "I am sick" and got "all the more reason to do it".
Old 03-08-2016, 05:14 AM
Master
LOL, I keep saying you need rest.

But, then you are a Leo and Leo women tend to be stubborn!

I added $35 tonite for now.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
LOL, I keep saying you need rest.

But, then you are a Leo and Leo women tend to be stubborn!

I added $35 tonite for now.
Awesome!

I'll put the money on next Wednesday, when I get my meagre social security cheque...

For now, you are right and I have to go and rest up before it is forced upon me.

Take care my love and we'll talk again soon.