Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 25-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Henri77

Your ideal-fantasy incarnation

OK
You've been on good behavior in the afterlife.
Always eat your vegetables, never cheat at poker-cribbage, you do your homework on time and rarely (get caught at) kissing up to the head archangel.

Your name is called on the PA and how about that , you're next up for a stint on Earth 2011. Sorry the time can't be changed even though you love hippies & Grateful Dead.

You never watch tv news and don't know **** about politics, the Mideast ,Wall Street, or ascension....but read the magazines at the hairdresser- or guy's salon.

The deal is ,
You get to be a walk in ,rather than reborn... wild card ... anybody's life can be yours , at any age over 17, your choice....
Who do you wanna be?
No refunds, returns or warrantees....

Who's it gonna be that you drop in on for the next 20-70 years? One choice only per customer.

Me , I'm thinking Lady Gaga .... a tough job but an exciting one.

OK 2nd thought ... my ego, piano chops, isn't ready for Wembley Stadium

make it ..... uh, ....... You go first , while I decide.
Old 29-11-2012, 04:46 AM
Henri77

It's not like you steal their soul, as it's a fair exchange.

They get to hang out in heaven a little sooner is all and play foosball or eat chocolates, while you live out their life.

Wouldn't somebody love to be Oprah, Kim Kardashian, or the prez?

I'm thinking maybe Joan Ocean. She talks with ET's & dolphins , in Hawaii yet.
Old 29-11-2012, 04:56 AM
CatChild

Well, I'd Love to come back as Lee Carroll. I've always wondered what channeling Kryon is like.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:27 PM
CatChild

I met him in person and attended a Kryon event. I'd say Yes.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Gregatha

Well my go to magazine at the hairdressers is "Top Gear" so i pick Jeremy Clarkson Driving exotic cars and getting up to all sorts of mischief....would be a nice change of pace.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Henri77

Daryl Anka, (Bashar) , says he has no idea what transpires when Bashar comes in, if I recall correctly.

Not exactly Johnny Depp, but Lee/Kryon is quite out of sight.
like awesome

Actually I'd love to experience a period as Johnny Depp. Not only is he bloody cute, he's very wise, aware & pretty funny.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregatha
Well my go to magazine at the hairdressers is "Top Gear" so i pick Jeremy Clarkson Driving exotic cars and getting up to all sorts of mischief....would be a nice change of pace.

Yeah I'll bet. Life in the fast lane.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Kaceykat

I would like to be that horseback-riding grandaughter of Queen Elizabeth. The one that went to the Olympics and has the handsome rugby player hubby. And yet, I can't even remember her name, so see? Almost all of the perks, and a lot less of the hassle of public exposure, of being royal. And oh those horses...those gorgeous gorgeous animals she has access to!

Of course, I'd hope I'd be receiving her inherent riding skill, and courage, along with her other assets? Because I am quite sure I could fall off of a child's rocking horse, left to my own devices :)
Old 05-12-2012, 03:15 AM
Henri77

I occasionally wonder???? If these wishes-fantasies reveal something about out past lives as well.

Could it be? That we may desire what we once had, or were.

Last edited by Henri77 : 05-12-2012 at 06:14 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Master
I'd like to be a rock star - Steve Tyler or James Hetfield - although I love horses, and I like your idea, too, Kaceykat.