Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-09-2016, 04:01 AM
Experiencer

Guess it depends on what you mean by "bad". I made weapons as a blacksmith in Judaea between 2500 BC and 5000 BC, possibly dabbling in alchemy. There's also the most vague memory of being hanged for theft as a teenage boy in England.
Old 17-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Master

In my opinion, we all have to live on the dark side at some point.

I started out there and progressed towards the light. By bad I don't know exactly the definition you are implying. I was a Nordic warrior with quite a few men who followed me. We would get in our longboats and travel to distant lands, conquer, rape, pillage and take all their wealth back with us.

It was the law of the land back in those days. But one time, we had just returned to our homeland (victorious) I had sent my men back up to the lodge to begin the celebration. The longboats were anchored on the shore and I was looking out at the ocean horizon. And I thought to myself 'there has to be something more' because upon this return to our homeland I didn't feel fulfilled. So it was a stepping stone closer to the light.
Old 18-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Ascender
In all of my past lives that I'm aware of, mostly died in childhood.
One of them included myself as a young wolf dying.
Another was very far back in time, probably thousands of years ago, where I was a young adult woman who did things modern day people would believe was sick but to her it wasn't.
Old 18-09-2016, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
These usually come up when our energy has lightened and the past life stuff then starts coming up for clearing, there are like layers of things which come up. You can entities and stuff with those clearing past life layers (at the same time people can possibly also get the past life memories back as things from that lifetime and energy surfaces).

So someone spiritual developing very fast this life time can suddenly find themselves hit with all kinds of stuff including entity attachments from past life incidences.

eg I had one lifetime in which I think a volcano must of errupted? as there were rocks falling and everyone paniced and started fleeing their homes and running down a street to get away. I was a tiny boy 3-6 years old at this time so I got trampled in the stampeed. (Im not sure of my age but it certainly would of been under 9, I wasnt very big compared to the adults)

In terrible fear and slowly dying (I didnt die right away and with the situation as it was, I cant remember anyone helping me, no one stopped, they just were all leaving.. abandoned child during a disaster).. entities were attracted to me as I was laying there on the ground too injured to be able to walk. The entities I attracted that life time with the intense pain and emotions.. I had to clear this lifetime.

(who knows why I died in such a horrid way as such a small innocent boy but maybe that was karmic and caused through something done in another life, I have no idea the why of that death but all I know is entities were attracted to me so I gained entity attachments that life due to the intense negative emotions i gave off and pain while dying which then appeared this life for clearing).

It makes sense that you would be so traumatized that you would attract entities as you died, probably even attachments of those people who trampled you.
There's something about the act of murder that binds the soul to you and sometimes prevents the spirit from being able to move on. Or for example, this one time in a previous life I was involved in a hit and run, I accidentally ran over a pedestrian in my vehicle. That might be why I hate driving in this life, but either way, it wasn't him that was attached to me, it was me attached to him, because I lived my entire life in guilt and never told anyone it had been me who hit him. And he could have survived if I had called an ambulance, but instead I got scared and left him there to die. So I lived the rest of my life in guilt and never actually dealt with it, so then I remained attached to his spirit ever since. And he was forgiving, I was not forgiving of myself. Until I finally dealt with it in this life and allowed him to move on. I was like a leech, keeping him here.

Yeah, that is what it is like for me exactly, like removing so many layers. The entities and memories that keep coming up for me are happening one after another at this point in my life and that just started happening awhile back. I literally just dealt with one about an hour ago, and it was the most pleasant one I've dealt with so far.

It was a spirit of a little boy named David Johnson. If you look it up you can actually find information about him being missing on the internet. I am pretty sure it's the same boy because he also mentioned the name Patricia Johnson which is David Johnson's mother, and there are many things about her statements that do not add up. He wasn't even angry, he was forgiving and just wanted to reconcile and help me move on, and he wasn't ready to move on after he left me because he had some other people to reconcile with.

But right before that, I went into a safe visual place I created in my mind, and I saw the image of a corpse lying on the floor, which upset me, but then once I looked into it, I realized it was a part of myself that I had to merge with. And also lately I've been having really bad energy imbalances.

So while I've been removing all these entity attachments and letting go of the past (all of my past lives it seems) I am also merging together with other parts of myself that are necessary for me to become whole. It has been a very odd experience, but I've been trying to just go with the flow.

I sometimes have just as much difficulty accepting parts of myself as I do letting go parts of myself.

I really hope I don't have many more things to let go of because it is very hard draining work.

On the plus side, I've had lots of breaks inbetween where I feel totally restored and at peace, and am the happiest I've ever been, and that's how I know, once I can get through all of this I will become my true self and will be able to be completely happy and free from everything.

So far, I've probably remembered around 100 past lives LoL. I've made a lot of mistakes, the only plus side about that is forgiving myself has become easier to do.
But yeah, as I said before it does help me. Because I learn from those mistakes. It's not like I would ever kill someone in this life, I am not like that anymore.
Old 23-09-2016, 04:55 AM
Experiencer

I have one really Bad Past life. It's sometime during the 1800's in the south. I have to warn you right now this is quite shocking. I had Down Syndrome and was at a farm far away from civilization. My name was Fredrick and I lived with my Dad at the farm. My Dad and his friend who would come and visit from time to time would encourage me to have sex with the farm animals. They would laugh out loud and say "Thats right BOY do her good!" I remember thinking that what I was doing was ok because Dad encouraged it. One night my Dad made me give him a blow job and after I was done I said "Was I good Paw?" and he slapped me really hard in the face. I spent the night in my room crying all night till I fell asleep. The next day when I got up I went to the front door and saw my Dad outside and he gave me a friendly gesture to come on out and I remember thinking to myself "Everything is OK now." and was happy that things became normal. Then one day my Dad brought me to a town for the first time. I had never been in civilization before.. while my Dad was in a store I found 2 little kids and I took them off to the side and molested them and was caught doing it by some passerbyers. I was arrested immediately and I was put in a Cell.. I remember Nuns yelling at me calling me a Pervert and spitting at me. During the trial the Judge ruled that I knew I was doing wrong because why else would I have brought the children to the side of the building where people had a hard time seeing. I had no idea that sex like this was wrong I had Down syndrome and my Dad encouraged this kind of behavior. So the judge senetenced me to death. I was hung publicly a few days later. I remember crying out saying "I didnt know it was wrong." and I saw my father out in the crowd and I cried out for him to save me but he just hid his face and walked away. I was then hung to death.

Thats was the worst life that I can remember and I can remember quite a few. So I can say yes I did have a Bad past life.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Guide

Yeah, I dreamed about them.... I saw one where I married young, I was a male... And I often left my young wife at home and snuck off to the brothels and bars. I remember seeing in one... Where I felt guilty. I was walking into a brothel/ hotel... And I looked back across town, where I lived... I couldn't see them, but that was the direction of my house. I looked back and thought of my family... And I sighed, felt sad and went in anyways. I think I was running from my marital problems. But the beautiful young girl I was married to... Was a past life partner who loved me very much from another life.... Where I was killed in war at a veryyoung age. We were very much inlove but not married in that life, my life was cut short.... It might have been why we married so young in another life and why we had marital problems.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I have one really Bad Past life. It's sometime during the 1800's in the south. I have to warn you right now this is quite shocking. I had Down Syndrome and was at a farm far away from civilization. My name was Fredrick and I lived with my Dad at the farm. My Dad and his friend who would come and visit from time to time would encourage me to have sex with the farm animals. They would laugh out loud and say "Thats right BOY do her good!" I remember thinking that what I was doing was ok because Dad encouraged it. One night my Dad made me give him a blow job and after I was done I said "Was I good Paw?" and he slapped me really hard in the face. I spent the night in my room crying all night till I fell asleep. The next day when I got up I went to the front door and saw my Dad outside and he gave me a friendly gesture to come on out and I remember thinking to myself "Everything is OK now." and was happy that things became normal. Then one day my Dad brought me to a town for the first time. I had never been in civilization before.. while my Dad was in a store I found 2 little kids and I took them off to the side and molested them and was caught doing it by some passerbyers. I was arrested immediately and I was put in a Cell.. I remember Nuns yelling at me calling me a Pervert and spitting at me. During the trial the Judge ruled that I knew I was doing wrong because why else would I have brought the children to the side of the building where people had a hard time seeing. I had no idea that sex like this was wrong I had Down syndrome and my Dad encouraged this kind of behavior. So the judge senetenced me to death. I was hung publicly a few days later. I remember crying out saying "I didnt know it was wrong." and I saw my father out in the crowd and I cried out for him to save me but he just hid his face and walked away. I was then hung to death.

Thats was the worst life that I can remember and I can remember quite a few. So I can say yes I did have a Bad past life.
This is so sad... I almost cried. I wonder if you know who your dad is in this life.
Old 25-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Seeker

I was a Princess on a planet in a different galaxy. I could control and create water and use that power during battle, or for fun haha.

Supposedly I wanted to be reincarnated on Earth to know what suffering was like. My fiance and family didn't approve, what I was suppose to do was reincarnate back into the royal family.

I was a witch and burned at the stake. I believe I was a good person.

I summoned a demon and fell in love with him and killed people. I think I had a bad childhood. My name was Amanda but the demon named me Annadris because I hated my family.
Old 26-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Master
Past lives is something that I've thought about on and off since I was a teenager but only in the last couple of years have really delved into.....

I have identified several and have meditated on them trying to "flesh out" the events that I lived through....

So far:

I was a sailor in the navy during the WWII pacific campaign.....and likely died in March 1945 on Iwo Jima....only to come back 17 years later for my present life.

How this affects my current life: I am a WWII Naval history junkie...I have a deep respect for old guy's of that generation who fought in those battles and often find myself paying for there meals when i'm out at restaurants and see a vet there....

Prior to that I was a Mexican farmer living in pre-American Texas and joined the Texian army and fought for Texas independence under General Sam Houston....I was part of the battle of San Jacinto.

How this affects my current life:
As a left over vibration from that life ..I have always been intensely attracted to dark eyed, brunette latin woman.....even though in this current life I am of German and Swiss ancestry...white woman leave me cold!
My wife is Mexican-American and I have with out a doubt been with her through previous lives
I can't even put into words how visiting the present day site of the battle of San Jacinto affects me! Everything from chills to weeping to elation to anxiety.....for all that, I find the "energy" of this place to be very calm.
I also speak the "Tex-Mex" version of Spanish quite well...

At sometime before that I was a part time prostitute....probably in some latin country.....and actually enjoyed being a part time prostitute quite a bit!....

While I haven't really gleaned much about it yet, I do know that vibrations from this life time has had some profound impacts on my current life....notably when I was much younger and un-married I had one hell of a hooker habit!.....And no apologies for that!......I did it and will own it!

All the girls always told me I was really different from there average client....not just using them but treating there enjoyment as important as my own...and treating them like a human being and being a gentleman.....and why not??? I was one of them at one time...

I have also identified a "Paleo" lifetime as an aboriginal North American but have not really fleshed out much about it yet except that in this lifetime I have a left over residual fascination with the bow and bow hunting....what I refer to as the "mystical flight of the arrow"....and a deep respect for the land and the animals that I hunt and eat.

I also seem to have spent many lifetimes in Texas

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 27-09-2016, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
Reincarnations have no inherent momentum
Nor even a linearity through time
The impression of one life
Is felt on another
It is your choice what to do with that
You can accept those blessings
You can deny those blessings
You can Dwell on your misgivings
You can move on
Reincarnation is a teacher