Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Hypnoticalec

Which type of people have it easier to relax?

I believe there are two kinds of people. Emotional and logical. We don't understand each other, but as the emotional type with amazing breath control, I think the logicals still have it easier to relax. Opinions? Tips?
Old 10-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Ivy

That is very black and white thinking. there are very few people that I know who are either logical or emotional - most are a mix of both. In fact, the question you're asking is demonstrating the logical ordering of people into this or that category.

But in answer to your question, people who rely on the world being ordered logically often suffer with anxiety when things are out of place or different than what they expected.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Master
People who have very active minds, like myself, tend to have trouble relaxing more, I know that much. It's like...even if I get 10 seconds of complete nothingness, all of a sudden a random thought "i'm in the mood for a cookie" crosses my mind and it's like what the heckie

I find logic and emotion have very little to do with it...more like the ability to focus. I seriously feel for those with ADHD and such.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
That is very black and white thinking. there are very few people that I know who are either logical or emotional - most are a mix of both. In fact, the question you're asking is demonstrating the logical ordering of people into this or that category.

But in answer to your question, people who rely on the world being ordered logically often suffer with anxiety when things are out of place or different than what they expected.

I know no one is 100% emotional or logical, but I mean the most dominant one. My logical thinking is just extreme emotion toned down, as I am.. Insane