Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 07-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Master
I got in touch with the family and I will go over to see Rosa tomorrow :)
I had thought Saturday but then I remembered it's going to get really hot, around 30C, not ideal to sit in the car for 45 mins (and back).
So now it's tomorrow :)

And I indeed can't wait! Especially since I feel more at peace now so it will be a more joyous event. Last Saturday I was still devastated about the news of the first one.

Posting another photo of Rosa, the one I'm going to see for the 2nd time tomorrow. (I've decided to go for Rosa, not Roosje)
If you look at her chin you can see the milk droplets as she'd been drinking from a dish before I picked her up, hihi.

Old 08-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Master
I went to see Rosa again this afternoon, and OMG... I'm in love! Hihi.
Last time it was evening and the light in their pantry where the kittens reside isn't too bright so I couldn't see Rosa as clearly as I could now with proper daylight.
She's beautiful!!!

And she is the cutest from the lot too, hihi. Like last week the others were asleep and as I walked in she looked up at me, eye-contact right away!
Mother was there though, snoozing as I guess the kittens had had a drink and she looked alarmed, wrapped her front paw around her babies right away, keeping her eyes on me.
So I reassured her, softly talked to her while I gently stroked her. Then she settled and was fine.
Only then did I pick up little Rosa. She's such a cute thing, so small! She and her sister are the smallest of the litter, but I think Rosa is more petite even.
And only now did I see the beautiful lines of her fur on her left hand side.
I'll post some photos in which you can see a bit, but it wasn't easy as she kept walking and climbing etc. hihi.

In spite of how I came to find her, through the loss of li'l Roosje, I'm beginning to feel more and more it had to be this way, for whatever reason.
Rosa sure as heck feels like the right kitten for me, which I'd asked Spirit, to guide me to the right one for me and my other cat Nila.

In any case, here are some photos:

Her head is blurred as she kept moving, but you can clearly see the lines on her left hip area
Old 08-06-2023, 04:58 PM
Master
Looks like the kitten already has her own personality.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-06-2023, 09:31 PM
Master
It sure looks like it! She's curious, active and lively :)
Old 08-06-2023, 09:40 PM
Dude111

Meow meow Purr
Old 09-06-2023, 07:48 AM
Master

Oh she is just adorable !
Old 21-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Beautiful, I’ve always had a special affinity towards cats.
Old 24-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Master
I've seen her last Wednesday, she was exactly 7 weeks. It'd been 2 weeks since last time. Now the little cats are in the barn so they have more space. Sometimes they get to go outdoors in their big yard.
Right now it's another 1,5 week and then I'll bring her home.

It wasn't easy taken good photos as she's more interested in running, playing, climbing etc. than in being held by me, and sure as heck isn't sitting still either, hihi. And these little kittens are so incredibly fast!

Old 24-06-2023, 09:37 AM
Master

Oh she is just SO CUTE !
I especially like her back end LOL.
( Oops sorry. Second pic only showed her back half , now when I look I see all of her !!!)
Old 28-06-2023, 08:09 PM
Master
Thank you AngelBlue!
Just another week and then she's going to be home with me and Nila

Today I finished most of the work on the old cat tree I've had for years and was never used by any cat. The top plank was wobbly so not inviting. I stabilised it with a vertical wooden plank.
But I think it's too high for a young cat to jump onto it and since the bottom level is exactly under the top platform, so impossible to use that to jump up, I've sawed another plank for that.
After I'd properly padded it I screwed it close to the edge of the lower platform in such a way that it's sticking out. Now she can use that to jump up to the top platform :)

I've washed the cat bed that Nila doesn't used. I intend to attach that to the top platform of this tree.

All that is just so Stella has a place of her own to sleep, scratch etc. If it works out with Nila they may both use the large cat tree that Nila has been using on her own all this time.
If Nila doesn't like that much I can still get another larger one for Stella. But since I want to give it a chance and not spend a lot of money -and lose more space to a huge cat tree in my small living room- I've made do with what I already had.
Didn't cost me anything now. It was quite a lot of work to do which makes it logical that these cat trees are quite expensive (if you want a proper solid one).