Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-03-2023, 02:42 AM
Knower

Anyone with physical disorders?

If anyone has physical disorders for Years and has Not been healed by many means including doctors and medicines, hypnosis, reiki, other natural therapies, etc., welcome to try the Life Energy Circulation, a traditional meditative technique passing down from ancient China.

Complete Free for members of this forum, just in need of your short videos as our testimonials in return.

Sorry for the disturbance if any.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:28 PM
Guide

www.life-respecting.com

Blessings Liu Yi,
To all readers of this post please be aware that there is an answer to all our long standings problems and past traumas to be had at www.life-respecting.com I can personally vouch for this program as I have been on it for over two weeks, and it has helped me tremendously, in particular with my long standing childhood trauma, I would gratefully recommend this ancient Chinese
method of fully restoring all blocked energy points within our bodies and clearing the way for robust health to arise within us, and this course in free to all members of this forum, and Liu Yi will keep in daily touch with you giving
his valuable advice and support, as he has done so with me daily since I began
this course two weeks ago.

Blessing to all regards Michael.
Old 10-04-2023, 01:07 PM
And I have checked the link - no apparent viruses. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And I have checked the link - no apparent viruses. :)
Thank you Miss Hepburn, it good to know we are all safe with you at the helm.

warmest regards michael
Old 10-04-2023, 03:09 PM
5. What Is The Blockage In The Meridian?

... the existence of meridian spaces are maintained because of the strong inner-supporting forces given by the Life Energy within the meridians.

If there is no or not enough Life Energy at a certain section of meridians, there will be not enough inner supporting force
to maintain the meridian spaces, so that the meridian spaces will be vanished by the squeezing forces given by the muscles,
skins, organs, cell tissues, etc. cause it is explained that the meridian spaces go between skins, muscles, organs,
cell tissues, etc.

If there is no or not enough supporting forces given by Life Energy, there will be no or not enough any counter-forces
to go against the squeezing forces given by the physical body, which in turn will make the skins and muscles to stick together,
and the point where the meridian space is vanished by the stickiness of the skins and muscles, organs, cell tissues, etc.
is what we called Meridian Blockage; the longer time they stick together, the harder and more painful to unstick them.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-04-2023, 03:26 PM
Ah, too bad - going further on the site this is NOT free, at all!
That is not allowed on this Forum as written clearly in the Rules.

PM me if I am wrong...you say it is Free to members here in Post #1.

Added: We are pming now with the 'complicated' way this IS Free. Complicated to me, I should have said!

Thank you LYACMT for being so polite.

Old 11-04-2023, 01:04 PM
Knower

Thank you Miss Hepburn for your kind verification of our website.

We have made technical changes on our website just to wipe out the complicated procedures so that everyone is able to easily access the course video at the bottom on the page named "available course" on our website and for free of any charge.

Your cautious actions to protect the member of this forum is highly appreciated.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:25 PM
Knower

Hi Michael K.

Thank you for your trust in the beginning! And Thank you so much for your kind statement about our program which I believe is a sound testimonials that we are very much in need in the preliminary stage of the international promotion of this technique. Really appreciate!

It is so great to see your tremendous changes on your health which means that the two weeks time we spent together is meaningful and the endeavor you made is fruitful. I will keep being your assistance continuously for your on-going daily practise of the technique, and it will be also open on a free basis to others who are interested in this technique .

Best Regards,

Liu Yi
Old 13-04-2023, 02:11 PM
Guide

Blessings Liu, it is a wonderful and profound wise ancient program and I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to use it

blessings michael
Old 13-04-2023, 07:12 PM
Administrator
Its sounds really good

Namaste