Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Master

One more look into the past

It took me the whole day to realize what happened to me in my latest experience, which once again left me speechless... I was not able to put things together until now.

So I found myself in my aunt's apartment, in my aunt's city. It looked different, everything looked different, my aunt which I recognised easily after her voice and body shape, was younger, her clothes looked like those clothes from about 30 years ago from my country, even I looked different, a different body, different clothes, much younger, a child.

I was so confused, as if I was just born into this world, in that space time. Someone knocked at the door, a girl, skinny with long brownish hair, about the age of the body that I was in, not sure what she wanted but I knew that she came to stay for a while in my aunt's apartment. For some reason I was very fond of her. My aunt has two children, maybe that girl was my cousin, I do not know.

Anyway, friends of her came to this apartment, I was seeing everything vividly, I was there, body and mind, thinking, talking with them, using all my physical senses to full extent. There was something related with some medicine but those kids had no money, for some reason I knew that I had money, something was off, the banknotes were bigger than those from the present days and they had different colors, they looked like money from the way back in past. Then blankness, as if a fog came over my memory and I can't remember the next thing.

My awareness came back and I was alone being intrigued with a conversation between that girl and my aunt. My aunt was telling her that she must throw away her "bug" if she wants to stay in that apartment. I could not figure out what she was talking about so I entered that girl's room and once again everything looked different from present days, there was no TV and the bed and the furniture were different. My attention was drawn to a pillow where I noticed a huge green scarab ( I had to google about this based on what I could remember to find out what I witnessed )

I could not believe me eyes, what is this huge green "bug", I was wondering at that time, it almost seemed magical, I was really thinking that maybe this is some kind of magical reality built for me. Anyway, I don't know what happened next, I knew that I was a little bit jealous that this girl was so fond of her friends and felt like she did not care about me at all.

I decided to leave then blankness, can't remember a thing. Vision came back, I was walking the streets of my aunt's city, it was a dark, winter day, almost night, with little natural light, a very cloudy day. The view all around..... speechless... the smell of the city in winter time, everything looked different, cars from a different time, people dressed with clothes from 30 years ago. I was literally looking at the people passing by, staring at them, staring at the cars and the people from the cars. I knew that I was going home, wherever home was and I was looking for a car. I noticed a van full of people and I could literally see every detail of the van and the people from inside the van. I noticed that there was room for me too but they were looking at me as if I should not take the little space they have and decided not to go with that van.

There were other cars passing by and I knew that I can find one easily, then I noticed some shops, once again, confusion, everything looked different from present days, I was in area that I knew very well but it looked different, the buildings looked different. Literally, literally I was standing at a row of people waiting to buy some cake from a shop, the very same shop that exists today and still sells bread and cakes but it looked different, as if from a different time. There was a long row and I was vividly seeing every single person from there, looking at their clothes, their bodies, what they were saying. For some reason I remembered that I have money and when I checked my pockets I noticed that I have so much less, my 200 were gone, now I did not even have enough to buy a cake. Then like magic the memory came to me that I gave some of my money to that girl's friends to buy medicine and they used all my money.

I was mind and body there, totally, but in all this time I felt as if I was in somebody's else body and all my actions were not mine but that person's actions, they seemed mine but they were not. I was like observing through his eyes, feeling through his hands and everything else that goes with this.... I could feel the warm of my aunt's apartment, the smells of food, the coldness outside, the smell of the city, the wind blowing, the ground under my feet, everything...

In that moment I woke up in the present days..