Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-02-2022, 03:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Cool Is your life path meant for isolation?

I'm a life path 7, married and in my 30's, lived many lives and hold good morals and values.. a good egg. Sadly like doesnt always attract like and it has been very frustrating throughout the years. I have been met with many challenges, leading me to rightfully remove negative people from my life. I have crashed and burned by sabotage, by those closest to me. Many who were wanting control over me far too badly.
Experiences have left me very wise but rather isolated with that trade off of cutting people out.
It is not quite the case of remove the old so the new can come in at my age, nor with the state of society and the flakey mindsets so it is tricky.
At times it all feels very much like a job on this plane and I often find I treat people politely like business because they are still learning and not safe to be around.
So many grown adults trying to be young again, copying one another, people pushing boundaries just as toddlers would and they don't realise, they are going backwards..it's embarrassing, such a crazy world with the word 'loyalty' also dangerously loosing its position in the world day by day.

How have other people got on with their path number and is there any 7's that struggle with what feels like, pre ordained isolation 'with a job to do' ? I've heard 7's can have the hardest 'can't make it up' type situations. Please share your stories.
Old 01-03-2022, 08:33 PM
asearcher

there are so many people in this world, not only the type or the one in a period where you feel they go backwards. i think one of the classical mistake one can do when one has been treated badly by someone or several is to keep others at distance and not let them in. in that way the bad-ones has won, don't let them win. i understand suspicion, i understand one does not want to be let down again, but i think if you do change your own mindset other good things will follow. don't give up hope on the other people who has not done you anything bad.

i use to isolate myself far more before but i think it was because i was still fresh, new from the pain of having been treated badly, but then i just decided no, i'm not gonna do that no more :)
Old 22-07-2023, 02:44 AM
Pathfinder

I don't know much about life path numbers

But I was a fool and ended up as the hermit (Tarot) That was my path and through my isolation and deprivation I got that lantern to shine my way through the darkness.

I guess the hermits number is 9. Perhaps I'm on life path 9? I'm not sure how that works.

But yeah, I have PTSD that put me on the hermit path. Aggravated assault and some brutal sexual abuse that has caused intense agoraphobia (fear of attackers, not social anxiety).

Please don't pity me, I'm gaining strength from surviving these things and beginning to overcome it all.

That's a very brief summary of my story.

Best of luck on your journey

Sending hope <3
Old 15-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Regarding life path numbers, you mentioned the Hermit card from the Tarot, which is associated with the number 9. In numerology, life path numbers are calculated using your birthdate and are believed to provide insight into your personality traits, strengths, challenges, and life's purpose. However, life path numbers are different from Tarot cards, which are a form of divination and can provide symbolic insights into your life journey.
Old 25-08-2023, 12:45 AM
Seeker

I dont know about life path numbers either but after recovering from a bad relationship i also have been a hermit. I am starting to come out of that now and will just keep strong boundaries now before i will get too close to anyone. I would rather be alone and happy, loving my life and peace than being dragged down in an unequal vibrational relationship.

How do you find out your life path number, is it numerology?
Old 30-08-2023, 11:15 AM
Knower

I don’t know much about the numbers either, I am INFJ I actually found myself through isolation, it was the only way for me, the less distractions the better it was for me to really find myself, and attract positive energy, I decided not to invest my energy in the things that don’t matter, this includes not watching the news, and getting pulled into the illusions of the world. My intuition has came through in my inner dialogue voice, it helps guide me and warn me, I trust it completely, and very grateful. I like to just float and not worry about anything allowing my life to unfold.