Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 24-10-2006, 12:13 AM
rose

we roses have thorns but they are not always used to prick others. sometimes they might only be useful for getting out splinters

i have always wanted to see a moonflower and i have always loved making daisy chains. daisys are pretty :)

let's make one big hawiian lei (flower necklace) for all the members here :) lol
Old 24-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Deactivated Account
you're a rose without thorns rose, yeah we'll make a flower necklace for everyone xxxx
Old 24-10-2006, 12:58 AM
rose

awwww....*hugs daisy* you are sweet. just like your namesake
Old 24-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account
(((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))you tooxx
Old 24-10-2006, 01:55 AM
rose

Old 24-10-2006, 05:41 AM
Moonflower

Thanks for the warm welcome CW never a doubt!!

Big warm hug.

Moonflower
Old 24-10-2006, 05:51 AM
Moonflower

Hi Rose & Daisy
Lovely welcome thank you both of you u r very funny nice to be around people who have positivity no time for anything else.
My name was given to me by my twinflame who I met some time ago we had some wonderful spiritual time together who knows our paths will cross again but i am sure we are both the richer for knowing each other, learning together & we are only ever a thought away. BIG BIG Hug to you both.
Old 24-10-2006, 06:11 AM
Moonflower

Rose & Daisy

It is said that many many years ago flowers never had thorns there was never a need then along came man the human race have sooo much to answer for......
The Moonflower is beautiful pink & cream blooms grows to around 4 metres high flowers at night 100mm to 150mm blooms huge which close in sunlight.
Old 24-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Nighttemplar

I thought the rose came between two thorns!! welcome anyway!!
Night
Old 24-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower
Hi Rose & Daisy
Lovely welcome thank you both of you u r very funny nice to be around people who have positivity no time for anything else.
My name was given to me by my twinflame who I met some time ago we had some wonderful spiritual time together who knows our paths will cross again but i am sure we are both the richer for knowing each other, learning together & we are only ever a thought away. BIG BIG Hug to you both.

positivity rules life's too short for anything else we're going to get on great i can feel it in my rather old and creaking bones lol
hello there nighttemplar, you're more than welcome to join our garden