Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 31-05-2023, 07:05 AM
Knower
Hemp tea question

Hello 👋 I have a question regarding hemp teas.

Can hemp teas lower cholesterol and fight candida(fungus) infections?

Are there any online retailers in US that sell hemp tea in tea bags?

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 28-06-2023, 07:28 PM
Knower
Hello PPL of SF, so my mom requested that i buy hemp seed oil to lower cholesterol. I looked at amazon and i see so many variants of hemp seed oil and I’m not even sure if some of these are safe for ingestion. Any experts willing to help me out here? As always thanks!
Old 28-06-2023, 10:52 PM
Master
It's complex ray,I suffer with high cholesterol,runs in the family-I had some long talks with a nutritionist about things we use to lower cholesterol,what is it in hemp oil that is said to help? If it is plant sterols she reckons that these can lead to false readings in cholesterol tests so you could be fooling yourself,please research this as I am not 100% sure of the facts.I had foods into my everyday diet like oats,chestnuts,olive oil and other oils such as hemp oil,garlic and onions etc-you can get a full list on net and always try to include them in your diet,I avoid hydrogenated and gm oils if I can,but keep in mind plant sterols,they not dangerous in themself but if the tests are showing ok it may make us think me can eat more and more.(she also told me about the importance of vit c in childrens diets whose families are prone to hypercholestremia ,as lack of it causes rough internal surfaces in the arteries/veins to which cholesterol sticks,so it is also the stickiness too,watch too many carbs also)
Old 28-06-2023, 10:55 PM
Master
Re candida-if you search on here there are at least one thread on the subject,guess many use probiotics.
Old 28-06-2023, 11:16 PM
Knower
Thanks for your message podshell! I just did a quick google search and i got this answer “ Hemp seed oil is rich in linoleic acid. Studies have shown that eating a diet high in linoleic acid significantly reduces total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or “bad” cholesterol.”

I also googled plant sterols and it said it LOWERS cholesterols? Don’t know anything about false readings though.

I’ve heard of probiotics…especially a product called SEED. Something about improving ur gut health or something. HAve you heard of this??
Old 30-07-2023, 06:29 AM
Experiencer

I've heard of Seed. The reviews are generally good.