Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Seeker

11 and 11:11

This question of mine is a bit different....I have read many articles about this phenomena. I see the number 11 and 11:11 a lot.
And most articles say that the meaning of 11:11 is that its the angels and spirits ways of communicating with us ect.
But something i am very curious over is that, many time i think of a question and i tell myself please UNIVERSE GIVE ME A SIGN, WHAT SHALL I DO...ect ect
And 80% of the time i keep seeing 11 or 11:11 when i look up or look at something after i asked this.
I dont ask this often, but when i do i often see this number.
Example one day before i was going to this job interview and i said to myself WILL I PASS THIS INTERVIEW, PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN. And my friend in that second called me and when i looked at my phone i saw the time was 11:11. That was a bit freaky. But i didnt pass the interview and i didnt get the job. I am a bit afraid perhaps the 11:11 or seeing 11, means bad news? is it a negative thing? or am i being paranoid?
Why do i often see 11:11 or 11 when i ask things or wonder things?
I see 11 and 11:11 in other situations too.
Does seeing 11 or 11:11 mean yes or no too?
Can 11 or 11:11 be a negative or positive thing?
Why do i see it when i ask for signs? Im afraid that seeing these numbers doesnt mean good?
Please if you can guide me through this or explain this to me i would be so thankful!!!
Old 31-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Experiencer

info

This website has some info about it:
http://www.dimension1111.com/index.html
Old 31-05-2015, 03:47 AM
Master
Ive been seeing 11:11 and 1.11 for a few years now......nothing has happened or changed for me.....I think, now, that once we see the same numbers a few time we get chimed in to look at that particular time....like setting the alarm but waking up just before it goes off......Im becoming more cynical with spirituality as time goes on.....one member (I've observed) on this forum debunks the spiritual phenomena (new age type) quite frequently, as a mindful (mindless?) fantasy en mass, and Im starting to consider that perhaps that member is on the ball....but tomorrow I may feel differently (or later on today) depending on the mood Im in......hmm.....feeling a bit fickle......hehehe
Old 31-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Experiencer

I saw an astonishing number of 1111s two years ago and it turned out to be my Spirit Guide making contact (long story) and it (in my view) is new beginnings / changes.

From what I have read, it's important to remember exactly what you were doing or thinking when the 1111s appear. You may see a pattern. I did. But just see if that works.

I also found this website very helpful. You might want to read this page....it's not too long.
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

You'll find different interpretations around the internet and also on this forum. It's best just to believe what feels correct for you. You'll get there.
Old 31-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Pathfinder

The interview and the job were not involved in the 11.11, so don't let yourself see much of a connection, there. Your friend's phone call triggered you looking at the 11.11. Start there.
Old 31-05-2015, 12:23 PM
B-bird

I also see 11 11 a lot and know it has some spiritual meaning. Maybe if you were nervous about the interview, someone was trying to tell you that they'll be there with you through the interview and to not worry about it. ( A little tip about when you go to interviews. Turn the interview around. After all the initial bla bla bla about your credentials, ask about the company and its processes, ask for a walk through, be very inquisitive about their work. It's not going to guarantee you the job, but it takes the nervousness out and you get to find out all this info about the place. You even look forward to your next interview.) ok, now back to 11 11. Numbers are interesting. My 4, repeating house numbers add up to 11. When I was looking for a house, I said to myself, "Im not lucky enough to get this house." My license plate number ends in 111. Don't know if there is any meaning behind it all. I also have tried reading up on it. I do remember reading that it does have some spiritual meaning. I'm going back to those links to read up on it again.
Old 31-05-2015, 12:42 PM
B-bird

Yellow, That link has a lot of good info.
Old 31-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Seeker

Birds: thank you for this link i will check it out

Dragonfly1: its the same with me, i have been seeing this 11:11 for
a long time too, but nothing has happened or changed for me. Interesting
thoughts you have. thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.

yellow: thats so true that everywhere we find different
interpretations about this, which drives me crazy cause i want to know
what this is. but what to do. but thank you dear for this link
i will check it out.

Ian Haines: i just couldnt help thinking the 11:11 were about the jobs...
perhaps im allowing myself to be obsessed by this...

B-bird:thank you dear for the tips. wow that your license plate number
ends in 111....

thank you guys for sharing your ideas here, im just a bit confused and i assume im in such a need to understand things...and certain things
perhaps cant be explained :-/
Old 01-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by vemvet
This question of mine is a bit different....I have read many articles about this phenomena. I see the number 11 and 11:11 a lot.
And most articles say that the meaning of 11:11 is that its the angels and spirits ways of communicating with us ect.
But something i am very curious over is that, many time i think of a question and i tell myself please UNIVERSE GIVE ME A SIGN, WHAT SHALL I DO...ect ect
And 80% of the time i keep seeing 11 or 11:11 when i look up or look at something after i asked this.
I dont ask this often, but when i do i often see this number.
Example one day before i was going to this job interview and i said to myself WILL I PASS THIS INTERVIEW, PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN. And my friend in that second called me and when i looked at my phone i saw the time was 11:11. That was a bit freaky. But i didnt pass the interview and i didnt get the job. I am a bit afraid perhaps the 11:11 or seeing 11, means bad news? is it a negative thing? or am i being paranoid?
Why do i often see 11:11 or 11 when i ask things or wonder things?
I see 11 and 11:11 in other situations too.
Does seeing 11 or 11:11 mean yes or no too?
Can 11 or 11:11 be a negative or positive thing?
Why do i see it when i ask for signs? Im afraid that seeing these numbers doesnt mean good?
Please if you can guide me through this or explain this to me i would be so thankful!!!

They show me 11:11 a lot... to me it signifies that the promise remains through the ups and downs.... in other words, when things are going good and i see that a lot its confirmation, and when i see it and its a rough patch, its them showing me to remember the blessings promised, that its all part of the process. Sometimes i take it as them just reminding they are here and everything is still the same.... i dont ask for signs... getting a particular job is not that important in the grand scheme of things.... they are not with us to tell us trivial things
Old 01-06-2015, 04:02 AM
Experiencer

threads on topic

I thought you may enjoy these threads:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=81810

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=84546