Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Master
Micki--

I know you started this thread about orbs (which I believe to be spirit), but we've wandered on to angels.

I had TheCaptain (who did readings on SF for a long time)look at these pics that I took of my cat. He was asleep with his face in the cat bed (which I think looks like they are exhausted). Here is actually the second pic, after they started clearing.

This was actually the first picture I took.

TheCaptain felt these were angels that visited my cat. She asked if he was upset about something lately.:)

The first picture I took--is all "angel"!

I tried taking pictures at same angle, same time of day, same sun to rule out "light anomaly". Nothing.

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 11-05-2014 at 07:31 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Knower
Lora, these are amazing! And I also feel that orbs are spirit. I even call them "my angels" My little granddaughter can even see them without the camera lens but I cannot. I made a video Friday night of just us sitting and talking to them while they danced in front of us in my dads living room. She even tried to get one to sit on her hand...lol She said she wanted to "catch one"...lol. I don't think we need to be trying that! lol but she seems to love watching them as much as I do. I have also heard that children and animals (like your cat) are very sensitive to them. I have a dog that is but another that isn't. Thank you for sharing your pics. I never get tired of seeing "angels"!

Kamila, I was very surprised when I started seeing angels like I do! I didn't think I was ready either but OMGOSH when they started showing up its never ending and I am like you. I love spending time with them! Have you tried just asking your angels to appear for you? That is all I did after my first video of them. I knew they were there and when I asked...they appeared :)
Old 11-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Master
Micki--

I really like seeing them too. I don't see them with my naked eye all that often, but when I do, it seems that they are there for a particular reason.

I've had several interesting experiences with golden or orange orbs. I've come to believe they have to do with healing.

Unlike savemysoul above, I don't see "all kinds" very often. White, golden and orange. And the blue ones, which I see all the time. Occasionally I think I see dark ones, but that may be when switching from seeing with naked eye to internally. There is sort of a reversal-of-field thing that happens then.

I wonder if anyone else has associations with what the colors of the orb may mean. Each time I saw the orange ones, someone had sent healing to me. One was fairly large--like quarter sized and moved across the room in front of me for 5 minutes. It just made me happy.

I guess if I were smart I would expand the communication to more than just seeing them and getting happy. Duh. I am usually so thrilled that I don't think about asking or doing anything else.

Lora
Old 12-05-2014, 02:43 AM
Knower
btw Lora, there are several websites that explain the meanings of the colors of orbs. If you have any problems finding them let me know and I will help
Old 12-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Raina

Wow! Those photos are rad Islewalker!

Around a month ago my best mate and I took photos not long after it got dark, at an old cemetary. Some pics were taken seconds apart; now you see orbs, now you don't type style. And a few years ago in the same place my friend took a photo of me and there is a circular white, thick mist.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raina
Wow! Those photos are rad Islewalker!

Around a month ago my best mate and I took photos not long after it got dark, at an old cemetary. Some pics were taken seconds apart; now you see orbs, now you don't type style. And a few years ago in the same place my friend took a photo of me and there is a circular white, thick mist.

Well put 'em up here! This has become an orb-sharing thread!

IsleWalker
Old 12-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
btw Lora, there are several websites that explain the meanings of the colors of orbs. If you have any problems finding them let me know and I will help

Yeah, I'm sure there are definitions. I just know the ones I've experienced, and often the standard definitions don't seem to fit. It's like dream definitions--you have to sort through and see which ones make sense to you. IMO!

Lora
Old 12-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Master
Micki, my kids can see orbs too. My son doesn't care so much for them because it takes concentration for him to see. My daughter sees them all the time like your granddaughter. She likes the little colorful ones. She says they are fairies. The larger sized ones scare her because she can't tell who or what they are. I was at a birthday party with my kids and I found a bright white orb following my daughter but seen only through the camera lens. The orb never followed anyone else.

IsleWalker, I love your angel and cat photos. I have seen angels around my son when he plays the violin at his teacher's home. I say angels because they have really large wing spans. Unfortunately, I was never able to see their faces. Usually, I only see his aura so the angel sightings were a rare treat.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Master
Berry--

It makes total sense to me that the orbs/angels are around your son when he is playing violin. There is something about the concentration and creativity that seems to open a door.

So, do you actually see the wing shapes?

These here are I guess technically both orbs and angels (according to TheCaptain). These are just larger orbs than I normally see or film.

So I guess any spirit can be an orb, and angels can be orbs but not all orbs are angels. Huh?? [I am going by the definition that angels haven't incarnated. That seems as good a distinction as any. Also, others seem to indicate that the "jobs" of angels are more in the order/maintenance of the mulitiverse--whatever that entails! It would be cool to know.]

Just philosophizing about the nature of it all. Don't mind me!

Lora
Old 12-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Master
Yes, I saw the wing shapes at 2 separate occasions. It looked like a humanoid being with wings on its back. The wings were at rest position facing down. One was the height of my son, the other was shorter. I wish I had sharper spiritual vision. I say angel because they look like typical angel wings. I've seen other wingless beings around my son when he plays the violin. But usually I'll see flat orbs or auras around him and almost always an arm with a hand on his back.

Quote:
So I guess any spirit can be an orb, and angels can be orbs but not all orbs are angels.

Makes perfect sense. That's neat that angels can be orbs. Can we call them angorbs? That doesn't sound right.