Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Knower
Angel1 Why do I have so many orbs around me all the time?

Ok, I began to be aware of this in Dec 2013. I was watching a video I made of me and my granddaughter. I counted about 20 orbs in about a 5 minute video. My dad was in the hospital for 2 months prior to his death on March 31/2014. I recorded his hospital room the night he passed and there were lots of them that night (way more than 20) and now at my dads home where I am staying while I get his things in order, every time I take out my camera there are literally hundreds of them. One night I was at my brothers house and he was kind of making fun of me and asked me why they weren't at his house and I gingerly told him I guess because I hadn't ask them to be there. He recorded and nothing was there. I asked my angels to appear for them and BAM!! There they were! About a month ago I started meditating regularly to see if I can figure out why I am surrounded by so many all the time. And, oh yes, I am loving them being here so much. They are beautiful white balls of light and occasionally some colored ones. If anyone else has ever had this experience I would love to chat with them. Thank you so much for reading my post
Old 05-05-2014, 07:24 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
Ok, I began to be aware of this in Dec 2013. I was watching a video I made of me and my granddaughter. I counted about 20 orbs in about a 5 minute video. My dad was in the hospital for 2 months prior to his death on March 31/2014. I recorded his hospital room the night he passed and there were lots of them that night (way more than 20) and now at my dads home where I am staying while I get his things in order, every time I take out my camera there are literally hundreds of them. One night I was at my brothers house and he was kind of making fun of me and asked me why they weren't at his house and I gingerly told him I guess because I hadn't ask them to be there. He recorded and nothing was there. I asked my angels to appear for them and BAM!! There they were! About a month ago I started meditating regularly to see if I can figure out why I am surrounded by so many all the time. And, oh yes, I am loving them being here so much. They are beautiful white balls of light and occasionally some colored ones. If anyone else has ever had this experience I would love to chat with them. Thank you so much for reading my post

There is this guy who died, Erik, and he came back in a spirit form and is talking to people through a medium (and his mom wrote a book about all that stuff). But I was listening on youtube to some of the "live" channeling sessions and it was so much fun. He said that as a spirit he can take many forms. But the "natural" state (formless I guess) is to be like an orb... If you type "chanelling erik about spirits" in youtube, you could find it.

So the orbs around you could be people who know you (from the past, present and future, and from other lives and other dimensions).
Old 05-05-2014, 09:37 PM
KindredHearts

How interesting!

My cat sees souls, and that is how she describes them. I can't see anything ever, but she lets me know when there is a soul visiting, or if one did visit. Very neat!
Old 05-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Knower
Thank yall so much for your replies. I am literally looking on YouTube on my tablet as I type on my laptop..lol..Thanks for the tip about Erik! My phone is literally full of videos that I refuse to delete even though I do have them backed up. Every time I record them I am so afraid I wont see them again.

KindredHearts, I have heard and read that animals and children are particularly sensitive to such energies. In one of my videos my 5 yr old granddaughter keeps looking over her shoulder, obviously seeing something and that was where several were dancing around behind her.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Master
Hi mickilynn.

Thanks for posting these personal orb accounts.

I too have seen many orbs in pictures I have taken over recent years, following the deaths of 4 close family members ....... they are indeed a wonderful gift.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Knower
Soul Searching, yes they are! And I could understand a couple of orbs in a few pictures but these are sometimes much much more! And they are in EVERY video. I have never seen any pictures with them in it before and then...WOW! I would love to share some of my videos when I can. They are amazing! I have looked on youtube and the only person that I have seen post anything similar is Amanda Ellis from the UK I believe. Hers look very similar to mine as far as the multitude and intelligent flight pattern. I would love to see yours. My dad died a month ago but this started about 5 months ago. Thank you so much for your reply
Old 09-05-2014, 02:53 AM
Raina

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindredHearts
How interesting!

My cat sees souls, and that is how she describes them. I can't see anything ever, but she lets me know when there is a soul visiting, or if one did visit. Very neat!

Cool!

My childhood cat and best friend Salf saw one or more when we lived in a home with at least two. One was a dark energy/entity; I only saw a pitch black blanket-like form fly mid-air in the kitchen, and an old lady dressed in black in the hallway for a brief second. I didn't feel afraid of her though.

I truly believe animals can see auras, and that my sightings of birds provide spiritual guidance.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Master
MickiLynn--

All I can say is that you and your dad have many, many friends/relatives who have passed! And he brings them all with him when he visits! Or else they stay because you ask them to.

It's nice to have many friends. Congratulations. Nothing else to say about your situation--it's ideal. I see orbs, but not many, many orbs!

Lora
Old 10-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Knower
Lora, thank you so much for the sweet response. It is VERY comforting to have them here so much. And yes, I do ask them to stay but I never imagined that I had the ability to get them to stay simply because I asked them to. I would love to share them sometime if anyone would like to see them
Old 10-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Kamila

wow thx for sharing i looked her up and i watched the vid called archangel metatron really awesome ...i hv captured my sons guardian angel on a camera its is really an awesome experience to know we are not alone here and to feel their energy around us when we call upon them....
Love&Light