Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Master
Read the Book of Enoch and some Edgar Cayce material.

Angels do not necessarily "fall".

What happened was that a group of angels with a mission to guide early humanity fell from grace.

A group called the "Watchers" or "Grigori"- can't remember the names, incarnated among men. These incarnate angels are seen in hieroglyphics, old paintings, and ancient art. Some were probably even extraterrestrials from other systems.

These angelic beings incarnate became seduced by materiality and selfishness.

The story of Sauron in Lord of the Rings is the best metaphor. Sauron was an angelic 'Maiar", an angel from Valinor. He came to guide Middle-earth but instead he became corrupt by power and evil in the physical realm. He did unspeakable things, make a Ring to rule over others, and then lost the ability to incarnate as a corporal form. Now Sauron wanders Middle-Earth as a ghost of his former self in the abyss.

These dark angels or "demons" are wandering the Earth plane going to and fro from this realm to their darker realms they have created for themselves out of their deviant consciousnesses.

These type of spirits are rare. But they seem abundant when it comes to many Paranormal cases.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:28 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
There are fallen angels who strive to deceive us. And when you encounter them they won't say "oh hey, I'm an angel who plots your destruction." They'll convince you that they're the good guys.

I've known of some dark spirits who acted in my best interest simply for the fact that I accepted their presence without saying, "I want you gone." When there was a handful of them in my room, the room got cold but the peace that surrounded me was worth having to use a few extra layers.
They made sure I stayed hydrated when I was dehydrated. When I got tired driving around (something I tend to do often just because I enjoy it), some have pushed me to just go home.
I also knew someone who was overly influenced by dark entities and he had a guide that still stuck around even though he himself went dark from just being around the entities as well. Most guides will not stick around someone who has gone completely dark. They will leave. That guy was headed to prison and his guide has given me the impression that to have a dark side would make it easier to get through the time he would serve. He vowed to stick with him until he did go and then would have crossed over himself to heal.

Not every dark spirit acts in a destructive way.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:47 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings LovelyB:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB
How does an angel fall from Grace?

They fall from Grace by disobeying God.

Were you born and raised in Haiti? Do you and your Sister still live there?

Real Voodoo (Vudun) is an actual Religion and generally dark practitioners are practicing a left-path version of Voodoo--refered to as HooDoo--or Petro.

If you Brother-in-Law has been crossed by a Bokor--
he will need the assistance of a Houngan--or Mambo.

Peace, Love, and Victory--on your path to Healing your Family...

Blessed be...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I've known of some dark spirits who acted in my best interest simply for the fact that I accepted their presence without saying, "I want you gone." When there was a handful of them in my room, the room got cold but the peace that surrounded me was worth having to use a few extra layers.
They made sure I stayed hydrated when I was dehydrated. When I got tired driving around (something I tend to do often just because I enjoy it), some have pushed me to just go home.
I also knew someone who was overly influenced by dark entities and he had a guide that still stuck around even though he himself went dark from just being around the entities as well. Most guides will not stick around someone who has gone completely dark. They will leave. That guy was headed to prison and his guide has given me the impression that to have a dark side would make it easier to get through the time he would serve. He vowed to stick with him until he did go and then would have crossed over himself to heal.

Not every dark spirit acts in a destructive way.

Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem) more true than truth itself. - St. Irenaeus

And so it is with evil powers and spirits.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:05 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Thanks, that does help. I have been wondering lately because my sister is going through something. She believes that someone is sending negative entities and energy towards her. In our native country Haiti there is Voodoo. And she believes that someone is using that against her and her family. Her husband has two negative entities attached to him. I have been telling her that she is a light worker and to try to speak to her Angels for protection. I feel for her and could feel her pain. I have been trying to pray to God and speak to my Angels and Guides for her protection and love to surround her.
I came across a site for darkworkers a little while ago and I got spooked. Do you know how much truth is there to Voodoo?

My understanding is that it can only work on those that believe in it....
Old 10-04-2013, 05:20 AM
Knower

My entire extended family and i are all born and mostly raised in Haiti. My sister was approach by someone who dreamt about what was happening to her and her family. they had to bless her house and from what i understand there was an angel posted at one of her door. But her husband was still letting that person in and they were planting stuff in her house. From what she was told she is well protected and that her husband is her true love. i think he will continue to cheat on her because that is what he has to overcome in this life time. I had a lot of question.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Quagmire

Light and darkness has nothing to do with good and evil; such belief is made up out of feelings. How one catagorize a being (if one does that) is depending on how one sense a being; so in such a sense any being can be either light or dark depending on whether you are in balance with it or not. So you can also ask if there exist such a thing as an angel of light? The answer is probably something you have to answer from angel to angel, from situation to situation. If there is one thing life on Earth teaches us, it is that light is not always the most gentle force in the cosmos and the worst harm darkness ever does to us is getting us scared.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Knower

As a matter of convention I wouldn't consider an angel dark but there are dark beings on the evolutionary scale who are still working on ascension or decline as they see fit. We are they. I personally reserve the word angel to mean enlightened or educated in the ways of spirit. I have always viewed the halo as symbolizing this cosmic connection to the greater truth.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:06 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
My entire extended family and i are all born and mostly raised in Haiti. My sister was approach by someone who dreamt about what was happening to her and her family. they had to bless her house and from what i understand there was an angel posted at one of her door. But her husband was still letting that person in and they were planting stuff in her house. From what she was told she is well protected and that her husband is her true love. i think he will continue to cheat on her because that is what he has to overcome in this life time. I had a lot of question.

As long as the husband is under this person's spell--he will continue to let them in. They need the assistance of a Houngan--or Mambo--and if their family still lives in Haiti--then it should be relatively easy to find one.

They need more than protection--they need someone who is experienced in uncrossing their family and banishing the ill-wisher and binding the ill-wisher's return.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:56 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem) more true than truth itself. - St. Irenaeus

And so it is with evil powers and spirits.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII didn't understand that.