Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Master
You're not crazy at all when I do spiritual readings I see wings on people. And I truly feel you have HUGE wings that are actually green. I love it I thin it's fantastic and real.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:49 AM
sunny shine

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
It means part of that person is part of an angel. It happens more often these days that some people are combined souls.
Xan

Thank you Xan; but i learn from one of the posts that angels are never incarnated on earth! could you please explain more
Old 25-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Sangress

I have quite a large pair as far as wings go. Took a couple of years to develop properly but the tips of them reach down to the middle of my calf's when folded. They're black, featherless, bat-like, look deformed when folded, when light shines through them they appear to shine red and opaque and they also have some talons at the tip of each wing "finger." I've had others run their hands over my wings to confirm what I have seen and felt as well.

I rarely open them unless I need to adjust or stretch them because they get in the way of everything, I've had them literally catch on other peoples clothing or offer so much wind reisistence that I stumble backwards on occasion. Its quite irritating really.

Last edited by Sangress : 25-10-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 25-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
You're not crazy at all when I do spiritual readings I see wings on people. And I truly feel you have HUGE wings that are actually green. I love it I thin it's fantastic and real.
Spiritlite.

They do feel huge! And green you say, I'll have to do some looking in the mirror and see if I can see them for myself. Thanks Spiritlite!
Old 25-10-2010, 08:19 AM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagleIndy
I think you're an angel!

You're a darling...and probably the only one who thinks I'm an angel! (Just ask my husband - he won't believe it for a minute) LOL!

Moony
Old 25-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
What does it mean if someone has wings in the aura? or is it how we perceive the energy around us.

I think you're an angel!

It means part of that person is part of an angel. It happens more often these days that some people are combined souls.

Xan

I've never heard of combined souls before Xan - sounds interesting though, I'll go and look it up.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Coming2

Good Morning Family!! I dont mean to high jack the thread but I have the same question for Xan. I have been told repeatedly for years that Angels do not incarnate on Earth other than what I have read in the Book of Enoch. I know about Earth Angels but I thought that these people had Angel attributes that they used them to help keep the Earth's energy aligned and bring heavenly gifts to mankind. You say that she is part Angel...Do you mean that she is an Earth Angel??

I have a friend(MYFIGO..Jude I love you!!) who often tells me that when she does her chakra journeys and goes to heaven that she sees me there with wings playing with the Angels. ...I have been told I am an Earth Angel but I dont feel this in my spirit.....Maybe I should post this in the Earth Angel/Lightworkers thread!! Sorry for the high jack!!
Old 25-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Summerkat

Sometimes the wings are Fae not just angels. There are incarnated Fae as well as incarnated Angels --if you think along those lines to begin with.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Sangress

There's also demonic, draconic, imp, vampiric, succubus/incubus.....etc. All kinds. Titles don't really do any of it justice because wings are as common as blue eyes to be truthful.

You don't NEED to be angelic to have wings. Just thought I'd point that out.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:32 PM
ThinkingAloud

It's a difficult one for me because I don't necessarily believe angels have wings, though I'm open to being convinced! :)