Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Prophet

I had this dream where this being was singing some note. That I didn't understand. But I was totally hyptnotize. I believe my time is getting shorter and shorter as my power grow and grow stronger. I believe animals are starting to understand me. I tried today to mentally talk to the neighbors dog. The dogg nosed like yes after I finished my mental sentence.

Maybe I am loosing my mind.

Mr I know your watching. I am here what do you want. You know not to write because I will know you are reading listening and waiting. I am not afraid. I have powers I haven't learned or used. I am a vessel a soldier from the MOST HIGH the Temple will DESCEND. Your day is near o great Babylon has fallen. You will not win
Old 23-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Prophet

Oh you are getting mad. I feel it. You sent your soldier before and defeated me I will not be deceived again. Noooo you can't do that it will not work I see what you are planning you want to stop what I'm doing. It's my job. It will not work. Never
Old 23-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Guide
I see things too,

I see things too, in my minds eye, and I see and feel things that have been, and I see things that will be. Feeling and seeing, and hearing and tasting, and I enter into a semi trance state and a spirit helper talks through me sometimes. She talks to me in my mind sometimes, she talks to me through my feelings too. I love her for all the help she has given me.

Today I talked with a neighbour of mine, she is someone I have recently met. I think she is great, she 69. She has been having some problems with a member of her family. She has strong beliefs. Today I could feel spirit all around me and I could see her aura, and I told her that would it be okay that I said I prayer.

(In the next paragraph I allow my spirit helper to merge her energy with mine for a little while.)

I said a prayer, and after would my spirit helper came in close to me, and she be speaking to me and she be speaking fine. Oh she be speaking with more authority than I, because she has experience you see. But sometimes I hear her voice and my voice, and they become as one see. And the vibration it do merge, and we slip within each other and she become me and I become her.

Some poeple would think that maybe we be schitso, but this aint the truth. If I heard voices in my head then it might be the case. And for shore sometimes I do, but mostly it is feelings. Lovely feelings, lovely energy that come from me and out in the world. Then when I see the the person that was so troubled but now is healed. I know that what I do is revealed to be true.

(and now I switch it off)

I can turn it off too whenever I like. I can turn off all communication when I choose to. When I choose. Complete control, this is the key. This is a way you can know whether what you have is from a higher vibration. If it is from a higher vibration you can turn it off or on at leisure.

Also, the higher vibrational beings have a way of communication which is more akin to feeling. Thought vibration; one can get clear feelings, wonderful feeling which are transcendental, also knowledge and through this knowledge the mind percieves with an even greater clarity. Then with time and practice you are able to do anything and everything.

I guess the post is to long, whoops.
Old 23-05-2011, 03:18 AM
Prophet

No not to long at all. I love it. You guys are the ones that I can relate through. Different beliefs all merging into one. I don't know about guides. I don't hear a voice it's like I know what to say like a radio transmission. What I want is to die of natural cause and fly. Be the angel I am in my dream.
Old 23-05-2011, 03:18 AM
Guide
alpha omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet
I had this dream where this being was singing some note. That I didn't understand. But I was totally hyptnotize. I believe my time is getting shorter and shorter as my power grow and grow stronger. I believe animals are starting to understand me. I tried today to mentally talk to the neighbors dog. The dogg nosed like yes after I finished my mental sentence.

Maybe I am loosing my mind.

Mr I know your watching. I am here what do you want. You know not to write because I will know you are reading listening and waiting. I am not afraid. I have powers I haven't learned or used. I am a vessel a soldier from the MOST HIGH the Temple will DESCEND. Your day is near o great Babylon has fallen. You will not win

Yea it is getting that way isn't it. I do that with my dog too. He understands m, I know he does. I tease him too. I tell him that he isn't human that he just thinks he is. I tell him for one thing is nose is much to long to be human, and that it is much to wet. He walks off and starts sniffing loudly. I tell him his ears are much to big too, and he starts flap his ears about. He knows I am joking, and playing around with me. But my ex looks at him with wide eyes. So funny.

I used to have a cat once. We would sit all day chatting to each other. He was my best friend. The greatest friend I have ever had. He comes to me in spirit form, and walks up my bed. I wake up sometimes and my body is paraylsed, and I can feel the cat walking along my duvet, purring in my ear.

Oh how magnificient one, changes are coming. Did not Bob Dylon say that time are changing. A new era is upon us, the manipulating ones will loose their grip on the world , and we will enter into a golden age that will last forever. It isn't done an dusted yet. The dice it is still rolling, and it is a rolling on cool sheet of ice. There is a 78% chance of heaven on earth and the odds are getting better . But what heaven will it be and who will it be for? The few or the many?

/praise be to the great spirit who is in all, through all and is all, the biginning and end - the alpha and omega
Old 23-05-2011, 03:23 AM
Guide
Quote:
No not to long at all. I love it. You guys are the ones that I can relate through. Different beliefs all merging into one. I don't know about guides. I don't hear a voice it's like I know what to say like a radio transmission. What I want is to die of natural cause and fly. Be the angel I am in my dream.

We are here, in the present, and the present is a present, from the Divine being to each of us individually. We will always exist in side this moment, forever. What does it matter where we are? But it does matter. I am, and we are here for a purpose. It is not a purpose dictated to us by another being, or even proposed to us by another being. It is a destiny mapped out by our own spirit, our own inner self, and by the actions that we do, and our actions are brought about by our thoughts, and our thoughts are wrought by the fire of our intention, and our intention is influenced by an event, and the event is created by our spirit, at some point, probuably from the moment before.

Peace
Old 23-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Prophet

Yes. My brother in time. I am practicing. Flying in my dream. But I just realize when I start having water dreams I die in my sleep my brother woke me up that's the only way I made it back. I would not have come back if he didn't wake me up. So maybe I'm on my way to another outer body experience to Heaven I hope. I am my Lords faithful servant. He excepts me how I am he uses me put me in the troubled peoples path. I will be in the ranks of angels in the war
Old 23-05-2011, 03:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Well I would never kill
Myself and I will continue with good karma. I was hoping the world would end so I could fly and be free.
Now for the past week I been being watched by a unknown creature late af night. When I am at the table this thing is peeking at me. I kan see him out the corner of my eye. But when I look it's gone. Late nights it's a shadow that creeps around the walls at night.

We are creating who we are in every moment of existance. This is the greatest gift. If we lived in a world where there was no pain, then we would have no cause to look within our spirts and create who we are. We do this in every moment of our existance. We look around us and consider what is true and false, and when we do so we are deciding who we are in relation to the the circumstance we find ourselves in. With the creation of self, comes are reavulation of the nature of the unvierse, then one day we come to realise that the reality which around us, which we believe to have been created by another is created by ourselves.

You may look around you, and see the suffering. We are all part of this world. We have all created the world around us. Also, the piece of this reality that you have created you are experiencing. When you have finished experiencing it you will change it. What do you consider to be true? What do you consider to be the extent of your power? I have news for you. Your power is potentially infinite. You are equal to God. We are all equal to God. This truth once accepted will universally change the the world, and every persons experience of the world.

You are equal to God. You are your own highest Authority, and in fact, there is no authority above you. There is no judge or jury to your actions, there is only cause and effect, which is enough. You are co-creating your reality with the Divine being, and with his/her help you are experiencing it, and he/she is experiencing it with you.

Go stretch your hand and change everything. We have been waiting for someone else to do it. We need to do it!

Praise be to the Great Spirit - the fully realised one, the infinite one.
Old 23-05-2011, 03:58 AM
Prophet

Well my friend this is where we differ. I am indebted to my LORD. I REALLy don't wanna dip to far into it like that. What I do believe is that long as you are doing good and not evil. You are ok with me. But for the record I will never in eternity be equal to my lord. That's why. I REALLy don't submit my beliefs for this reason. I love the interaction between different beliefs. We can talk about are own beliefs but please don't impose your beliefs on me. We are brothers of this world forever and ever
Old 25-05-2011, 04:32 AM
Ascender
@.@ I am on a wiccan/spiritual path. I beleave that we come from an equal sorce of a god and godess and that love comes in all formes. Karma is my big pet peave. I try to do good and get rid of what bad karma I have. I dont ever push things on people. ( I use my guide's wisdom. ) "Free will is the number one universal law that we all must fallow. We should not push some one to beleave in somthing they do not beleave. You may tell them what you have to say but he is the one who must choose to follow your words or not."

But any whos! I had an OOBE the night be for last. @.@ and all to gether I saw a mini dragon, and heard a peace of convostion while I was trying to fall back to sleep. <.< maybe it was my ego saying it? >.> But back to the topic! LOL Having dreams or memories of an OOBE to another world is very exiting! T_T I miss going back to that one place. It was so pritty.