Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Master
Micki--

In case you can't post yet, I enjoyed the YouTube video(s) of orbs. In this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvNNS1LJPJY

it's funny that the dogs react at first. It seems to me that those in the room are circling around--either you or something to the right of you.

In this one, I see them around 1:08 in the video. Are there other places?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r6q-aqkZIw

Thanks for sharing! Put more out whenever you can!

Lora
Old 23-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Knower
Lora
lol....I probably CAN post but the problem is knowing more HOW to post and finding the time. The first video that you shared for me is really active from about 1:30 till about 2:24. The second was the first video that I ever noticed them in and yes there are more but they are kind of just sporadic throughout. I think I counted about 16 or 18 but at no time were they as active as in my more recent videos.
The only thing that is to the right of me is a picture of Jesus that was my moms before she died in 1974. I'm not sure if you were referring to the right side as in front of me right or behind me right. I made several videos last night and the orbs all seem to come from that direction. Some were very large, some small but all seem to be getting more vibrant and dense. I have one video that I made last night that had a very interesting looking orb in it and would like to share it. I will give it a try after I walk my dogs.
Thanks for taking the time to watch them and help me.
Micki
Old 23-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Raina

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
I, on the other hand, have had a totally different experience. If things are very positive in my life, the orbs seem to appear more plentiful and when I pray to God they seem to appear more often and in more abundance. They are always here if I have a giggling granddaughter here. I have never tried to see what happens if I sang songs of joy and happiness and praising Jesus when they are here. It just seems like they want me to be happy and like me to be happy. I am just so happy that they are here I hope and pray that I am not doing anything wrong. I have been trying to read Hebrews from the bible to help me better understand what I need to know. I am a follower of our heavenly father and I just want to do what is right. But the angelic orbs have given me great insight to being a happier and more positive person.

Agreed. I noticed much of the same.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Knower
Raina, do you see them regularly also. I see them almost everyday. Actually, if I don't see them I feel like something is missing:
Old 23-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Knower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA3ndLVuzyc

This orb? or whatever it is shows up at about 1:09.
Old 23-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Master
Oh, that is cool Micki. It looks different than the photo of it looks.

You're right--it is like a ribbon or something. What is the cry at the time? Is that the dogs? Or a baby? haha. Sorry--I can't tell!

Lora
Old 24-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Knower
lol....its a kitten!
Old 13-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
Ok, I began to be aware of this in Dec 2013. I was watching a video I made of me and my granddaughter. I counted about 20 orbs in about a 5 minute video. My dad was in the hospital for 2 months prior to his death on March 31/2014. I recorded his hospital room the night he passed and there were lots of them that night (way more than 20) and now at my dads home where I am staying while I get his things in order, every time I take out my camera there are literally hundreds of them. One night I was at my brothers house and he was kind of making fun of me and asked me why they weren't at his house and I gingerly told him I guess because I hadn't ask them to be there. He recorded and nothing was there. I asked my angels to appear for them and BAM!! There they were! About a month ago I started meditating regularly to see if I can figure out why I am surrounded by so many all the time. And, oh yes, I am loving them being here so much. They are beautiful white balls of light and occasionally some colored ones. If anyone else has ever had this experience I would love to chat with them. Thank you so much for reading my post
yes I started seeing orbs on my grand daughters baby monitor after I went into her room and prayed that her seizures would stop. About a year ago. After that her room was full of these spheres some were clear others were bright white ones that moved very fast. Her mother and I were frightened at first didn't understand what was going on. I researched this and found miceal ledwith who has studied them for years. You can look him up on line