Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 11-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Master
over 100 birds fell dead from the sky not far from me

About an hour drive away from me over 100 birds fell dead from the sky. No signs of external injuries, bodies taken for autopsy.
There is something big going on here guys. I read an article somewhere that says the military is transporting a terrible gas that results in your lungs and heart exploding (remember the other birds, their internal organs were mush?), and that there were "accidental" leaks that may have caused these animals to die, that the cleanup crew were wearing masks and gowns for toxins etc etc.
Accidental leak?
Yeah..........................
Instead of being scared I think we all need to pray for peace and an end to this, if birds and other animals are dying in mass like this, are we next? is this why a lot of people lately are not feeling well? Dizzy and sick and no one seems to know why?
Prays for earth, animals, and people seriously.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Experiencer

yes Spiritlite... thank you for posting about this serious issue. I believe something horrible is going on. first it was attributed to fireworks. then the birds die days later when there are no fireworks. (and I never saw any dead birds after the 4th of July anyway.) Then I heard a report on the news it is being blamed on loud noise. Noise?? really?

I heard a report that these events happen all the time, and it's only because of the internet that we notice. huh??? the internet has been around for how many years now? I'm not negating that it doesn't ever happen, but there is certainly nothing normal or natural about so many animal deaths is such a short amount of time.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Master
Selenphina, thankyou yes I totally agree with what you are saying......I can't believe they would think the public doesn't have a gut feeling that somethign serious is going on.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenphina
yes Spiritlite... thank you for posting about this serious issue. I believe something horrible is going on. first it was attributed to fireworks. then the birds die days later when there are no fireworks. (and I never saw any dead birds after the 4th of July anyway.) Then I heard a report on the news it is being blamed on loud noise. Noise?? really?

I heard a report that these events happen all the time, and it's only because of the internet that we notice. huh??? the internet has been around for how many years now? I'm not negating that it doesn't ever happen, but there is certainly nothing normal or natural about so many animal deaths is such a short amount of time.

That's true. The internet has been around for more than a decade
(17 years I believe)
All we can really do now is pray for the best
Old 11-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Master
oh Night .. more horrid news that is so important to know .. poor birds :(
what is going on? Are u in OLD or Cairns way ? forgot sorry!
Wonder if that is why cancer is on massive increase too?? several people no diag until too late! :(

Love and light to all living and our earth
Xo
Old 11-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Master
Selephina

Nice to hear from you again ..hope u are well ?
:)

Can it be gravity pull from slow planetry alignment?
A few very old seasoned farmers think science has been playing with our weather pass few years .. they say they can tell by the smell .. even in rain!

We would be last to know my governments I guess.

My old woman out bush says watch the movies that are released they are hints of the future (??? I wonder ???)

Love to all
Old 11-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Master
There are several old prophecys around this time .. and old aboriginal ones apparently..
Seers..!
One thing is for sure the world is changing faster I feel..
hope all turns around to positive and the suns shine in peoples hearts

Old 11-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Master
I live in Northern California......about 240 miles north of San Fran...this incident happened 50 miles north of me...so this incident happened about 190 miles north of San Fransisco.
Spirit.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Ivy

Are there no green or animal welfare groups that are going to make a big noise about this until they get answers???
Old 11-01-2011, 09:12 PM
elaine

Do you think that this could be electromagnetic pollution? We seem to live in a very high sound wave and electrical world now, what with radio masts, phone masts, Ipods and the likes. Many underground explosions occur in the interest of so called science, and at what price are we paying for advancement?