Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Knower
Malevolent Crystals

So, I had a new experience last night. I got a new quartz crystal in. It's a clear quartz unpolished point, nice clarity, quite large (~158 g). It only cost me $12 including shipping. The fantastic thing about it is that it has 3 extra facets / windows - a past, a present, and a future time link! All on the same point! It also has a distinctive red hematite stripe.

The thing is, I went to sleep with it soaking in some water in the bathroom. In the middle of the night, I hear "I don't like being out here. Get me out of this. I'll tell you what I know. I think I can do that-"

I immediately knew it was the crystal. I went and got it and kept it in my hand for the rest of the night. On falling asleep I heard "I will take you to the future." I went on to have a mild nightmare. I don't recall too much else from the crystal, but I did hear from my higher self / old woman guide "Sometimes you get a crystal that has a bad spirit, that's the tricky part of it." And later "It's not going to give you bad dreams, it can't do that, but it can alter your perception of those dreams."

I am honestly shocked. There's something evil about this crystal. I put it outside to cleanse in sunlight, and yet I know, this is not enough - this is not a program. This is the crystal. I could be wrong... but..
Old 12-09-2020, 03:32 AM
Master
If she had a distinctive red hematite stripe and was put in water, she probably panicked!

When I do that, some of the Hematite has a tendency to go bye bye. I actually had some that I put in a bucket and forgot. When I remembered what I did, some of them were no longer there.

I would put her in a sunny place and wait a while, like a month. I suspect her attitude probably will be a whole lot better.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-09-2020, 09:20 AM
Knower
Hi Hilary,

I don’t think the crystal is evil or something. I think it’s perfectly fine. From what you describe I actually find this crystal quite charming and adorable. I think it has a quirky personality!

I would suggest to give it some time. Let the crystal reveal itself to you, slowly but steadily, in a lighthearted way. Take it with you on a walk or something, sit with it on park bench, let it rest in your hand while watching TV, things like that. I think the crystal would love that.

All I do with new clear quartz is rinsing it under running water (not too cold) for just a few minutes, maybe with a tiny bit of non-aggressive fragrance free dish wash or something (only the first cleanse). After that I let it rest on selenite for one or two days.

In general, sleeping with clear quartz is not the best idea if you are in for a good night sleep

I wish you wonderful times with this crystal! I think you got yourself an interesting new friend!
Old 12-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Administrator
That is the trouble with buying on the internet,
you go buy what the poster has said,
I like to feel the Vibration of a crystal before i buy it.
My friend did a lot with crystals infact her user name on here was Crystal seer.
she passed not so long ago. she bought crystals on the internet but she would study it for a couple of days.
if she got the same feeling from it she knew it was safe,

Namaste
Old 12-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Guide

Personally I don't think there are bad crystals. Their vibrations are too high for negativity to feel comfortable around them. Some do absorb negativity though and need to be cleansed but in my view they don't hold entities even though there might be an oversoul which can be contacted sometimes.

I think that what you feel is more like a strong vibration of overeagerness of the crystal to work with you. What might help you is to keep distanced from it for a while and stick to one crystal at a time for a while, one that makes you feel good and grounded. You might be overaccellerating your sensitivity to crystals, it has happened to me in the past. It's good to take time to learn as well as time to let it all sink in at times.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Knower
This crystal talked to me throughout the night last night, even though I had put it outside. I had nightmares all night long. One right after another. Not intense, I don't get intense nightmares very often anymore, but dreams where I'm fighting other people, I'm angrier than normal, scared too, etc.

It said things like "Murder, violence, insolence" and "Did you put me out in the garden? I HATE being out here."

The mother (higher self) said I would not be judged for throwing it away. Also, that it "had a life where it committed many evils." She also said "It's about as evil as it can get."

I'm debating what to do with it. I need to get rid of it, can't have it nearby where it can affect my sleep, and possibly my children or parents.

The question now is how to get rid of it. I feel like throwing it in the garbage is wrong, but I don't want anyone else to get this, unknowingly. I want to find a place it can be at peace, and I can be at peace.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
That is the trouble with buying on the internet,
you go buy what the poster has said,
I like to feel the Vibration of a crystal before i buy it.
My friend did a lot with crystals infact her user name on here was Crystal seer.
she passed not so long ago. she bought crystals on the internet but she would study it for a couple of days.
if she got the same feeling from it she knew it was safe,

Namaste

Thanks, I resonate with what you say the most.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:39 PM
Knower
I went ahead and threw it away, trucks are coming any minute to pick up the garbage. This morning I brought it in to the porch, thought maybe I could rehabilitate it. As I walked in the house I heard a voice say "It's laughing at you right now."

I realized it's not ready. It would only cause me many problems and (as I heard last night) "suffering." I can't have that in my life. And I have children. If I had a way to keep us safe from it, and let it be at peace, I would. However, it will sit in a landfill and who knows. But I can't help it anymore.

It's hard for me to do this. I feel difficult sad feelings. It's hard for me to keep healthy boundaries. It's hard.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Knower
Sorry for posting so many times in a row. I wanted to give an update.

The spot where I had put the crystal before throwing him out was on the porch. I went out there a minute ago, and noticed right next to it (literally right next to where he was), my plate of baby sand dollars was turned over and my sand dollars were on the ground. Luckily they are OK.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:06 AM
Guide

It's okay. Thanks for posting. I had a selenite that gave me bad dreams once, I had to get rid of it. Though it was hard to say if it was causing the dreams or the spirit I saw that day, but anyways, I was told to use selenite to place under my pillow...bad idea for me.

I think crystals can be a mixed bag, like maybe, each kind have a "general vibe" but they all have their own little quirks...or possibly it is the energy that has settled upon them. I don't really know.

Just because people don't always respond here, doesn't mean there aren't those listening in..so to speak. :)