Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Master

neil i know what your saying i did petition for you on friday/saturday (not sunday as i got drunk, see now i've said too much). I didn't get any specific word for you except a sense of empowerment in your direction for you, strength. your one of the few posters who writes the spiritual warfare from experience in elevated not earthly mode. only one other i know of comes close. so you better stick around man just when things are heating up is the time to be around this environment! it will be easier anyway for you to fight them here than there with our help, you'll be ok and i dont mean the posters on this forum
Old 24-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
neil i know what your saying i did petition for you on friday/saturday (not sunday as i got drunk, see now i've said too much). I didn't get any specific word for you except a sense of empowerment in your direction for you, strength. your one of the few posters who writes the spiritual warfare from experience in elevated not earthly mode. only one other i know of comes close. so you better stick around man just when things are heating up is the time to be around this environment! it will be easier anyway for you to fight them here than there with our help, you'll be ok and i dont mean the posters on this forum
I do not regard it as warfare. To me it is simply spiritual persons who were once tied to a planetary system via the flesh, & who are now loitering around the Earth & interfering in Earthlings lives in order to access debauchery & other temptations of the flesh through Earthlings.

& though as you said easier to fight them hear, i disagree.
I do not want to fight, i only want for them to go from myself. Though they won't & i can not get rid of them whilst i am in the flesh. so the next best option is to disconnect from the flesh & head to the spiritual Heavens & enter into the highest soul sphere that my Soul condition allows me to enter into.
& these beings can not withstand the radiance of the spiritual atmosphere within these higher more radiant spheres. & so they are easily gotten rid of therein.