Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Master
A new crystal skull! Caribbean calcite

OMG a new crystal skull is coming!!
I haven't been busy with skulls for quite some time, nor looking for any new ones.
But... I came across Caribbean calcite about a week ago and I felt very pleasantly touched. I started looking for it on Etsy, then decided to not buy anything. I didn't see the one that made me go "YESSSSSSSSSS"
But I kept looking every now and then.
Today too, and lo' and behold: I saw a smaller crystal skull of Caribbean calcite!!
And he is drop-dead gorgeous! So much joy and playfulness, lighthearted, higher heart energy, dolphin energy etc. etc.
But yeah... it is in the US and that brings a risk of high customs fees, sometimes nearly as high as the price of the item!!

I consulted a friend, and she said it's 50/50 % chance, the seller is really helpful though in doing what she can to lower the risk.

And... I bought it!!
It is SO beautiful, I cannot wait for him to arrive!
Old 13-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Guide

I never had anything with crystal skulls but a seller has raven skulls in all kinds of minerals. I can see myself buying one one day.

Yeah you have to be lucky with customs, it's a bit of a gamble.
Old 13-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I never had anything with crystal skulls but a seller has raven skulls in all kinds of minerals. I can see myself buying one one day.

Yeah you have to be lucky with customs, it's a bit of a gamble.
Yes, so fingers crossed!

A raven skull is very nice and can be very powerful! Different from regular crystal skulls. To me these feel closer and the raven present but more distant.
My raven's head is actually a tad too large. My ex loved it nonetheless and wanted one himself. I helped him find one and he was over the moon happy when it arrived!
So great when you can share things like that.
I hope I will have that with a new partner as well :)
Old 13-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, so fingers crossed!

A raven skull is very nice and can be very powerful! Different from regular crystal skulls. To me these feel closer and the raven present but more distant.
My raven's head is actually a tad too large. My ex loved it nonetheless and wanted one himself. I helped him find one and he was over the moon happy when it arrived!
So great when you can share things like that.
I hope I will have that with a new partner as well :)
There is something about raven skull that attracts me, don't know why. I am curious about your skull though. Hope it arrives soon.

I agree with sharing. I cannot count the times I have given crystals away to friends and relatives. Almost everyone can feel that they are special, even if they don't believe in them having 'special powers'.
Old 13-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
There is something about raven skull that attracts me, don't know why. I am curious about your skull though. Hope it arrives soon.

I agree with sharing. I cannot count the times I have given crystals away to friends and relatives. Almost everyone can feel that they are special, even if they don't believe in them having 'special powers'.
Raven was my power animal for years, so I also felt drawn to a raven skull :)
But after a long process, ending with some sort of dark night of the soul, he -the totem animal- left as he wasn't needed any longer.
I could feel it, an emptiness. I cried. In a way I wanted to hold on to him, but I knew it was done. Besides, you cannot hold on to Raven when he's ready to leave (because you are), haha.
I had a silver Celtic design pendant, a larger one. Gorgeous. I wore it every day. It was so special to me! But after that one day I took it off and I haven't worn it since. It doesn't feel good anymore. Not because it's bad but because it no longer exudes "me".

As for people liking crystals... my daughter wasn't interested in it even though I am, her father inherited a great many, and my son also likes them.
But recently she went to the crystal shop I always go to and she and her partner both spent quite a lot of money on crystals, haha.
About time she shows she's mommie's girl, hahaha.
Old 13-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Master
Oh, in case you don't know Caribbean calcite... I didn't either until about a week ago:

Old 13-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Master
I don't know why, but the last few years, crystal skulls have become almost prohibitive to buy because of the price.

Spheres are still following a distant lead.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Congrats, Fairy. Yep I have been seeing Caribbean calcite in shops lately. Nice color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I don't know why, but the last few years, crystal skulls have become almost prohibitive to buy because of the price.

I think it's the shipping costs ( per weight). Also, wondering if the tarrif laws that were set in place had anything to do with it?

I know Most quality skulls are produced overseas, particularly China trading wholesale services. I get lucky on Ebay or auctions on individual products, but I know a lot of the merchants I purchase from buy in bulk from these places and are faced with very high shipping fees, almost cost as much as the product alone.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:09 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Spheres are still following a distant lead.
Crystal skulls are SO expensive.... Even at cost price . Imagine my despair when one of mine got stolen from my shop!
Old 14-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Master
Funny how people start talking about money and not react to my OP nor say a thing about this crystal which I'm sure most have never heard of as it's quite new.
A shame it got side-tracked. This was a topic of joy.